Damn, I can't really refute this

Damn, I can't really refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6yjd1VicmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=
youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU
dissentingsociologist.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/some-desultory-remarks-on-the-concept-of-universal-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to the tribe of Babel my human friend.

And no such axial age philosophers like the Buddha or Jesus to lead you out of this one now that you worship technology.

Rly mak5thk

Its called the ego.

the race is "given" at the moment of fertilization you dumb shit

tell that to the asians

>youtube.com/watch?v=b6yjd1VicmQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=
>youtube.com/watch?v=

As soon as I was born, before I had to work for anything I was given the gift to be born into the master race, I was given the gift of a compassionate religion and I was given the gift to be an american.

I kind of want to change my name though

rly maigs muh dingh :D:D :D benis

Sure, let's let a FUCKING BABY decide how it wants to live its life.

This reeks of postmodernist bullshit.
>it's just a construct
Fuck you.

Your name is just a handle, but your race, nationality and religion along with your peers constitute the culture that inexorably decides your fate.

You are not a separate clean slate entity from your environment, you are a product of it.

Babies should be given a matrix of bright pictures with which to choose which language they wish to be raised and educated in. Forced language indoctrination = cultural imperialism

generally people decide to accept or reject their parents' religion between the ages of 11 and 18. By the age of 15, it doesn't really matter what they believe anymore.

Your race is not fictional.

Neither is your name or religion, even, they're narrative nonfiction, if ANYTHING.

Bobja subjuiiii :DDDDDD :D

THHHHIIIIIS

IIIIIIIIIS

AAAA

BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!

So whats the alternative?
Living in some sort of post modern nightmare where everything is relative and arbitrary to you and everything around you has no weight, meaning, or purpose.
You are given those things at birth for a reason so you aren't wandering through life as some sort of proto-person with no sense of self or community.
5/10 made me respond.

How in the fuck is race "fictional"?

>given a race

roly mokey me thunkadunk

And then you come to Sup Forums where none of it matters.

THIS

IS

A

BOY!

>family values and traditions are passed upon you
wow fucking oppressors!

BAN ASSAULT PARENTS DOING PARENT THINGS

>name
well my parents had to call me something in order to raise me...

>religion
kek.

>nationality
who will give me another? until i am able to obtain another nationality, i will defend the only one i have.

>race
you cannot be given a race, moron.

shit picture. shit argument. shit thread.

Even worse, nobody gets to chose which parents they were born to.

> if we can't change this reality, then reality MUST DIE!

Go get 'em, you retarded tiger.

I will

CROSSPLAY

CROSS DRESSING

COSPLAY

BOOOOOOOOOY!!!!

I never got any religion. Nobody from family ever talked to me about it. So strange.
Wait does nationality means citizenship or ethnicity?

wtf i hate myself now

/thread

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE
>gender, race, religion, and society is a social construct
>i'm transracial, transsexual, and pluralkin respect ME
>FUCK WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES, THIS IS ALSO A BOY!

wow..... so deep........ just...... wow.

>Name

well, obviously you need to be called something, right? how's it that a fiction if the game is literally called reality?

>religion

religion is based and beneficial for your emotional and spiritual wellbeing. the degenerate atheists who try to take that away from you shouldn't even exist because you need to defend yourself against them in the first place.

and guess what, they don't give a flying shit about your own happiness.

>nationality

do you like access to education facilities and jobs? yes? then get branded by the nationality meme.

>race

race is real. what else is there to say?

Except for that little part when you get old enough to decide things for yourself.

The Great Culling is WAY behind schedule!

All animals are a product of their surroundings.

You are not an individual. ---

>well my parents had to call me something in order to raise me...

Dont you dare try to rationalize that shit.

Gas the Daves, name war now.

>Dont be racist goy

I am racist AS FUCK. Which is proof that its easy to deprogram yourself.

Civilization has always been a form of slavery. One day soon, they will start putting tracking chips in the babies.

Humanity didn't listen:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAq9x8JXxSU

It looks like a boy tho. Ugly face.

Thanks m8

i haven't spend the rest of my life defending a fictional identity. i have spent the rest of my life experiencing and developing an identity based on evolving circumstances.

I am 14 and this is deep

My parents made me a clean slate. I have zero loyalty to anyone.

Whites were objectively born with the race and culture which has done most to advance technology and exploration.

It's worth defending for anyone who appreciates progress.

You can easily refute it by asking- what makes the identity fictional? Being born with it doesn't make it fictional.

Fuck man they even give you a species

Really fires the neurons

>come across a mentally ill person on Sup Forums
>be surprised
Pick one and only one.

But It's not fictional.
Since time immemorial we've built on a fundation laid by our predecessors: our variation, our culture, our genes are our strenghts.

Calm down Norway, what happened? Did you just met with Sweden?

>T_T you dont choose
>but b proud if not white
My almonds are activated

>given a name
Which you legally change at will
>a religion
Fallacy. We see people converted to different religions or to atheism all the time.
>nationality
One person can have multiple nationalities, as the definition of nationality is "the status of belonging to a particular nation"
>race
Race is biological. In no way is it a societal construct.

>Name
Yeah. When do you expect to choose your name? What do you expect people to call you before then?
>Religion
You can leave any religion at any time and start believing in something else.
>Nationality
What's wrong with that?
>Race
You mean the most distinguishable physical trait in a human being? One that simply goes by the color of your skin and nothing else?

Why exactly do black lives matter if they are just fictional?

this white baby is going to make someboday very happy one day
white is my favorite color of the rainbow myslef

so you mean that everything you do in your life, everything you achieve, everything you do to make the life of your kids better, means nothing? means shit?
so every newborn should make their own opinion without learning from the mistakes of their ancestors?

and btw
>1 post by this ID

>Refute this.

I fucking can't and i don't want to.
Its retarded, and by putting cute baby to somewhat reinforce the argument is probably also made by retard for retards.

You might not agree with me but i can say at least for myself, that this doesn't work like that.
Im a pole working in Ireland because i moved here to help my family. I don't have any fucking link with my homeland or vile pretentiousness to assert myself as an Irish. I wasn't raised as a catholic so i don't have any religion in my life. My name was given, and even when its a good name everyone calls me by my nickname.

I have no of these things in this fucking picture and you know what? I feel miserable. FUCKING MISERABLE. I have NOTHING.

>t. globalist cuck

Indeed. To truly liberate our children we should throw them to the wolves, only let the strongest survive and then let them assign their own genders, identities and beliefs.

>race is fictional

That's like a wolf saying the wolf species is fictional.

Race, sex, age, and health status are pretty much the only real attributes of a lifeform.

Yet children can be trannies according to libtards.

I don't see why this is or should be bad

>there are people who believe that they could've been born somewhere else

Yeah. Life would be so much better if we were raised by nothing but the instinct to eat, sleep and fuck.

>fictional identity
The libtards have seriously failed in English class, haven't they? That's exactly what defines an identity.
>identity: condition or character as to who a person or what a thing is; the qualities, beliefs, etc., that distinguish or identify a person or thing
>that distinguish or identify a person
>distinguish or identify
Your name, your religion, your race, your nationality, etc are all used to distinguish and identify you. They are the literal definition of an identity.

>We first became aware of the Véwxé in 2466. They inhabit the steamy planet Vowxo in the Xewxvox system. They are subtle, devout, and taciturn.

>The Véwxé have begun to cultivate crops, including véwxnox, a kind of sweet fungus.

>In 2473, a combination of inclement weather and pestilence caused a near-total failure of the véwxnox crop. Being overreliant on véwxnox cultivation for food, the Véwxé then suffered a massive famine which brought about the end of Véwxé civilization.

Christ almighty...

just like a mexican to refute culture when his culture is indians raped by spaniards.

Was this not already glaringly obvious?

>Race, sex, age, and health status are pretty much the only real attributes of a lifeform.

You haven't scienced much, have you?

then a few years later you can't communicate with your kid because he speaks different language

Yes, and I'm sure your true identity is a genderfluid pansexual attack helicopter.

they sheltred me,raised me,fed me,tought me... Defending western civilization is life.

Please Pedro, show me more propaganda your coyote showed you on why nationalities aren't different and borders aren't real.

Prove these are boys.
Protip: you cant

Whoa... really gets my noggin a-titter.

One post by this entity.

Fuck off. Algerians are legitimately the lowest of the low, even among the already shit-tier Africans.

Maybe you should have been more culturally tolerant of your child then shitlord

grateful bud, give me 10 of you and i will redpill san francisco bay.

wouldn't have to defend it if people didn't attack me for their perceptions of it

skipped

Why not? Are you stupid?

> Damn, I can't really refute this.
Wall can't get built soon enough

so true. your parents should just deposit you directly into the care of the state, which would ensure you become a unique individual!

Good thing I can change 3 of those at will

Funny 9gag picture xd

> white child as a model
> again

Very much related:

dissentingsociologist.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/some-desultory-remarks-on-the-concept-of-universal-person/

Good post

>Damn, I can't really refute this.
>mexican intellectuals
>implying names are fake
>implying religions are fake (hold on fedora the explorer)
>implying mutual contractual agreements between consenting humans is fake
>implying (You) your literal genetic structure is fake

>implying you don't have half of those things before you are born

pol btfo = spam
pol btfo paraphrased = spam

>> change name
>> free to pick your religion
>> immigrate to another country
>> only thing you have forever is your race.

>Name
you have to be called something. its as simple as that. you need an identity right away, and the only one who has any argument to a right to decide it until perhaps your an adult IS your parents.

>Religion
no one can say what you believe in your mind, nor in any modern country can you be forced to keep your religion.

>Nationality
sure, afterall its where you were born. you can however, choose to move if you wish to put in the effort.

>Race
Genetics is the one thing they are right about, you are born to it and this part can never change.

its far from a fictional identity, its all based on reality and necessity. hell in many many cases, the top three are based on the unchangeable and choosable, but highly important fourth.

Yeah, get over it faggot.
I can´t choose to be born rich or in 1000 years either that´s part of life you retard.

yeah I'd really prefer I had none of those so I can be practically void of any and all identity and work as a drone wow so liberating

yes your put through a system that creates a leftist

What's the alternative? Being a feral child shitting in the woods?

>you are given a nationality and race
>Mexican intellectuals claim to identify as white