Tfw anchorbaby

>tfw anchorbaby
>tfw race war is imminent
>tfw I hate niggers and jews just as much as Sup Forums
>tfw I would gladly help out white people rightfully gain back control of their country
>tfw amidst all this I'd probably get shot by a neo-nazi because of my skin color

what do?
would you shoot me Sup Forums?

yes i would, time to go back

Well then get in the battleline when the time comes and die a heroic death.

I mean if I could get away with it and we were ethnic cleansing and all, I wouldn't you as such, but I would give every Mexican an involuntary sex change so that they couldn't reproduce and then claim their clay.

Maybe if you swore oath and honor suicide when its all over, then you can have a rightful place in Valhalla, shiny and chrome.

Be sure to wear your uniform its hard to tell you people apart

Where are your parents from?

When the day of the rope come, fight on our side. When the neo-nazis come to your shithole, be waiting for them with the bodies of our enemies. With the evidence of your worth before them you might get accepted into the nu-society.

Mexico, sadly

I would.

You're fine. Based Mexibros will be key to infiltrating those coyote hills and trails. You'll get a pardon.

Well if you try to, I'd have no choice but to shoot back, but as your white corpse is rotting remember you died for a great cause.

After cleansing the US I'll gather whatever Mexicans are alive and head back to Mexico to cleanse it of degenerate drug lords and niggers to preserve the future of my race.

>race war is imminent
It won't be all that. Too many normies and alt-light/civic nationalists. Also, tons of shitlibs are white. It won't be a race war. Anyone that will fight to remove the jews/globalists/shitlibs/BLM is going to be on the same side. There won't be a way to unite enough whites to go full race war and we all know it.

>I'll gather whatever Mexicans are alive and head back to Mexico to cleanse it of degenerate drug lords and niggers to preserve the future of my race.

why not do that first and fuck off

>why not do that first and fuck off

because I want to fight for the country I was born in, it's not rocket science

>Based coloured bro with mexican parents wants to help the right side of possible near-future race war.
>lol no you have to go back
What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking autist. Please kill yourself.

i guess you don't understand the point of a race war then

sad!

>would you shoot me Sup Forums?
you're a fucking spic? you die.

B-but I want to kill all the kikes in the USA with you g-guys

I do, which is why I made this thread.

I wanted to get a general idea of how many people are with me and against me, and right now it looks like the latter is winning, just as I expected.

You're larping as white. You scum.

Sure, but honestly it's more likely i just disn't notice ya as i went about spreading mustard gas.

I wouldn't shoot you bro

If a modern race war were actually to break out, it would not be 100% one race vs another race it would essentially be 1 ideology/way of life vs another ideology, with members of one ideology being mostly members of a certain race or demographic.

It would not be complete colour VS colour. It would be people who want to take their county back (so mostly whites, and other patriots such as this fine gentleman OP here) vs (((subverters))) and degenerates, so kikes, blacks and most immigrants.

> American
> calling anyone out on their race

its like pic related except for mexicans. you shouldnt have been such assholes to your host nation which you have been siphoning for decades. its not a grave, its the future you chose.

spics are a worthless race of ignorant peasants eating with their hands

Do most Mexicans really hate nogs as much as some accounts on Sup Forums say you do?

Well they're running them out of Cali so it can't be too bullshit

As long as you don't side with your family over your country, you're fine. I live in San Diego and know a couple anchor babies, it ain't your fault and I think everyone deserves a chance if they love their country.

You know how a wizard can turn a dude into a toad? I always thought of spics as what would happen if a wizard reversed that and turned a dog into a human. They are basically dogs in human form.

What are white people?

It would be painless OP. Yours is also a sacrifice in a way, hardening our resolve.

>After cleansing the US
>After

This is a copout.

Not all of us would shoa you. My sister in law is in the same boat you are and my Niece and nephew are mixed. So if the race war kicks off I can't slot every Mexican I see.

You have to go back.

You can help us, then you'll be granted a painless, peaceful death, and buried in Dixie. You won't be forgotten.

Better.

>I am a self hating idiot who seeks validation from a bigger group of idiots.

if you ain't white, you ain't right. bye bye taco man

You will be fine. We need more Hispanics like you in Colorado.

>unironically wanting a race war
I look forward to shooting you faggots.

We have real (((enemies))) to fight. Race can be sorted out with policy.

Shoot yourself to prevent someone else from shooting at you!

Yes. All shitskins will die, if you truly cared about whites you would have killed yourself by now

I fucking hate them. We all know Mexican communities aren't the best, but when niggers start moving in close to us, it's like all hell breaks loose. They turn everything to shit.
I swear to god if my daughters ever bring home black men they will be disowned. My wife and I already discussed it.

Go back to your real home and you'll be a good man.

No need. Your relevancy is highly questionable. There is no imminent race war, nor is that even very high on the actions best considered. Stop being a child and consider evolving into something moar substantial.

>Also currently listening to nigger african neighbor going ape shit
Can't even understand what he is saying. But at the end of every sentence he carries on the sound like a turkey.
He's currently going
>yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey
>lalalalalalalalalalala
>hitting his mouth like an indian

what the fuck are these things

KEK
E
K

You're a good guy. You're my bro

/honararyaryan/

Both of you have to go back.

Shitskins detected

>tfw born to legal citizens so I get to stay while my anchor baby extended family has to go back.
It's the strangest feeling of relief and pity.
I won't shoot user, and I'll pray for you.

Yes.

Necklace of nigger ears, the darker the better. That will ward off skinheads and white cuckolds who happen to own guns.

Oh great, a gangbanging spic
You double have to go back. Go back before Trump's crew deports you. And put a brick in the wall as you cross the border.

>because I want to fight for the country I was born in, it's not rocket science
Why? We don't like you.

Latin people that hate other minorities are the most pathetic, it's like an entire continent of house niggers. Have some pride.

>assume pic related position
>repeatedly slap your own cranium with alternating hands while crying "REEEEE"

We'll know who you are

forgot pic related

Kill your parents

Now look here, what OP is saying has some merit.

See in a race-war in SA we only have a bit more than 4 million whites vs 40 million blacks. BUT there are 4 million coloureds which hate blacks just as much and stand to lose just as much because they are also seen as privileged (least more than blacks even if less than whites), plus they all speak afrikaans.

Would have a coloured as my brother-in-arms any day.

Sup Forums isn't even white.