The Maker Movement's entrepreneurs stand no chance against established companies-

while 'making' is a fine hobby, 'makers' should not delude themselves into thinking that it can ever be a job.

more of a job than leafposting

Fuck off Jap- the more and more Japs I see, the more I sympathize with Truman. If I was in his shoes, I would probably have dropped 3.

d I c k
B
U
T
T

I fucked a Jap girl once- while seemingly innocent, they are dirtier than any western slut- but perhaps they are only that way for western dick.

hmm it really makes me think

The Amish exist and make fine hand crafted goods that are in demand. Maybe they can take an apprenticeship and then design high quality custom furnishings. Don't be such a negative nancy,

'muh intelligence'

No one believes that Japs are 'iq 106.' But keep telling yourself that.

There is good raisin that America is #1.

>#1 intelligence
>raisin

What the Amish do is not being 'makers.' If it's your main job, and it has a track record of success, then it's not being a 'maker.'

See, this is why Ameridumbs can't be makers- they don't even understand simple concepts.

I would be grapeful if you minded your own business.

#youGotOwned

What is so bad about working for someone else?- imo it builds character.

'muh high iq'
Does not matter when you are limp wristed and limp dicked.

but I do make a lot of money, I do PLC work now for mechatronic equipment. All of my experience came from reading adunio-for-dummies books

the same shit applies to any other trade, if you git gud at it and can demonstrate it then you'll easily find work

OP apparently doesn't realize how small businesses begin and then grow into medium and large scale operations.

while 'science' is a fine hobby, 'scientists' should not delude themselves into thinking that it can ever be a job.

Why so ableist? Perhaps try giving us a chance.

Small businesses are a platonic solid- no human can make such- we can only harness what already exists. Thus why finding available work is the optimal choice.

That...makes no sense...yet another AmeriDumb.

hey buddy you need some help? I'm an Canadian English teacher from Saskatchewan , together we can show these burgers what it's all aboot

>If it's your main job, and it has a track record of success

to get a track record of success you have to commit to it
You'll never know if it could be your main job if you never try.

was it easy to get your first job? That sounds pretty cool

Lol nippon delivers again

>entrepreneur
This word has a completely different meaning these days thanks to millennials and niggers. Anyone who tells you that they are an "entrepreneur" is basically telling you they have nothing going on right now and they fuck around a lot.

Interesting that the right leaning folks are happy to be deep dicked by corporations. Why do you all love the rich so much?