What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/pres-trump-s-first-negotiation-was-a-humiliation-863874627788
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tu jefa me la chupo

Your president is an idiot

Mexico is a fucking turd trying to compete with the strongest economy on planet Earth.

Do as you're told Pedro, write that $10b check.

PRI 2012 happened

He's actually not that bad, and he's tons better than his leading opponent, that is a marxist and strongly anti-American. We like Nieto, and want him in power. Trust me.

Nieto needs to take on the facade as being tough against Trump or he'll lose his next election to a commie.

Well hopefully he doesn't go to far and crash his economy over this.

>his not that bad
Top kek, he's the worst president we've had in like 30 years and has like 12% approval rating

What about the cartels helping him? Or is it a foregone conclusion nowadays that the cartels are going to be mexican kingmakers?

Mexicans are retarded and don't know what's ultimately good or bad. You'd like a marxist president that starved millions of you, while hating a president that maintains an acceptable quality of life by appeasing Trump.

What did kek mean by this?
Polls are rigged by jews, and always favor the Marxist candidate.
In a way, the cartels are the Mexican government.

Fuck you cucks!!! you just have been cucked by a taco!!!!

even your media accepts you have been cucked:

msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/pres-trump-s-first-negotiation-was-a-humiliation-863874627788

Trump fucked up and the investors are laughing at him.

who the fuck is saying that Nieto is bad because he's not AMLO? AMLO is full retard but that doesn't make Nieto good.

That's your currency, Paco. The investors are laughing at you. You fucked up by thinking you have any say in matters with the US.

I'm saying Mexicans are dumb smelly mudskins who can't build civilization on their own, thus don't know the difference between a good leader and a bad leader.

Just be quiet. Don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Presidents can't even be reelected in Mexico in the first place, you filthy chicANO.

Are you retarded? Do you know how to read graphs?

A Mexican who doesn't understand investing
Why am I not surprised?

That's your peso in a nosedive. Are you retarded?

Suddenly the fake proxy Mexican is quiet. You can't even shill Correctly because you're so fkn dumb.

Consider these the good ol' days, Paco.

>American education
It's the peso gaining in value, dipshit. It goes from 1$=21.X peso to 1$=20.X peso. Which is next to nothing when compared to it continuously dropping for the last 2 or so years (13 to 21), but still.

>It's the peso gaining in value, dipshit
Yeah people have been getting real confident in the Mexican economy with all this talk of a trade war against the United States.

It's just the axis scaled in a way to make it look like a big deal when it isn't ("recovery" by like 0.3 to sub 21 when is was at 13 once). You're still a retard for reading the graph wrong though desu.