¡el JUSTO!

¡el JUSTO!
¡EL J U S T O!

STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE MEXICO

Mexishits BTFO

fuck my taco up

Hahahaha, fuck you Mexico! This is what you get for leeching off the US for generations.

how is it even possible to have money that worthless?

Ahahahahahababa

Well now you can jump start dat industry and sell cheaper goods off to... Canada?

Shut up, paisano.

We will not pay for that FOCKEN wall.

Redpill me on your nation Peru

hahahaha
Venezuela 2.0

If mexico is to the U.S, Peru is to Latin America.

And venezuela is literally hell

Is the petro-doller still a thing? Do Mexicans have to buy dollars to buy oil? keks if so

>education this worthless

It's less than 10% white, and the worst thing is that all of the indians immigrated to the capital, which is now a shitfest. We're pretty much racially and economicallu segregated though. It's pretty poor and Colombian drug lords own parts of eastern jungle. Also,
>muh Machu Picchu

Hahahahah wait till Mexico stops the drug war, lets the heroin flow, and all the white opiod addicts drop dead

>Leave the empire
>Get meme'd on
NOT SO FUN EH?!

>another bankrupt country with worthless currency replies to me

don't let it happen again, ape.

>"We will not pay for that fucking wall!"
Well yeah, not with currency that worthless.

KEK

it's actually up from last week, weird. The damage was done when Trump got elected, the wall talks have actually been relatively kind to the peso for now

The value of the mexican peso is actually going up. Before Trump was president it was at 21.9 now it's a 20.92. The markets know trump won't put a tariff on Mexican goods.

It's up .001 from yesterday

20.50 today, heh

>public school education

Like they knew he wouldn't be president, right?

petro-dollar just means currency propped up by oil. Mexico has a lot of oil, but global oil supply is in a glut.

Mexicans used to get near free gas. Gov't took the subsidy away and now they're rioting.

It's still WAY down from November.

I don't get it, if there's an overabundance of oil, doesn't that mean gas should be cheaper? Or does Mexico not produce enough oil to be self-sufficient?

Kek

Peso worth less than pic above.

Go back to your country you filthy shit skins.

We don't want you here anymore.

The Mexican president is more worried about a fucking wall than about the Cartels fucking everything up for them. The people are so backwards that the cartel can kill a whole family and no one gives a shit, but they raise the Gas up and there's riots everywhere. Mexico has their priorities all fucked up.

Fucking dumbass mexican president the gas prices went up last month causing prices to rise on all products and now this? No wonder Trump is in a hurry to build the wall because when mexico collapse thanks to the retards in the gov then we will really have an immigration problem.

checked

Mexican refineries are pieces of shit and most of them aren't functional lol, that's actually a giant reason the peso got so low. We're producing nothing compared to what we should.

This is the War now

holy FUCK

webm related

In a few weeks
>Mexico will only pay for 90% of the wall

>Why Mexico will only pay for 75% of the wall
>Why Mexico will only pay for 90% of the wall
>Why Mexico will only pay for 99.9% of the wall
>Why Mexico will only pay for 99.9999999% of the wall

TRUMP BTFO

that can't be fucking real

it was 24 like yesterday mate

So US has an incentuve to buy stuff from Mexico then.

US currency can buy more Mexican stuff now.

That's not how currency works.

That's sad. Is it true that a lot of the drug trade from Columbia migrated there after Escobar got fucked?

That only makes our exports to america stronger, so you take more of our stuff and you can't compete with prices even with the tariffs

we are corporativist with a das of ancap dystopia where only 30% of the people pay taxes and we don't have ACTUAL public transportation.

yeah it'll do that lol

I think it is.

Does this mean I can buy an entire village out for $1,000 USD.

JUST

No, but a good 90s used truck

The peso's value falling just means you need more pesos to buy the same amount of some good.

It doesn't mean you can buy more Mexican goods with dollars, because the price of goods shifts with the value of the local currency. You can get more pesos with your dollar, but you can only get the same amount of one good.

I just hope Trump ask for american dollars payment instead of pesos, jesus christ

Ask the russians.

Is the Juarez user here today? I'm the dude from El Paso, I'm going to J-town tomorrow to buy pills, furniture, and maybe drink some beers

You have to go back to school

Do they have public school in Mexico?

FUCK

Mexico is still doing better than Russia.

MUH

SHIT

I'm a dunce when it comes to economy, but why does this happen?

We do, shame yours don't teach you basic economics

Depends I guess. Like 15 years I went to Mexico and bought those shitty 100 games in 1 things for 20 pesos(which is like working for 2-3 hours at minimum wage for them), convert that to US at the time it was $2. They base a lot of their prices on US currency from what I remember. so some things you could get for like 50¢ in USD while others you'd pay the same price as in the US.

UP!

Nate Pyrite's still at it

>He doesn't know what redenomination is
I thought children are not allowed on this site.

I don't know what kind of shitty economics they teach you in your schools. Might explain why your currency is so shit.

in some parts of the capital city we are a libertarians wet dream. there are shopping zones called gamarra, polvos azules, malvinas, etc where people sell and buy piracy products, stolen goods, contraband, and you can bribe cops with merchandise to leave you the fuck alone.
there are shops that hack and make your video game consoles read pirate discs and shit and its legal and nobody messes with them. in the place called gamarra, when a thief is caught by the merchants, they strip him of his clothes, beat the shit out of him and douse him in kerosene. i even saw a lynching. sometimes they shave their heads. (they never light people on fire though, its just to mess with them).
when i saw a lynching and a cop next to me, he basically was laughing and looked at me saying "wtf am i supposed to do lol?"

This

So I went in to work yesterday, I work at a small pharmaceutical ingredients manufacturing company as a lab tech. I've been there about 6 years. The majority of our customers are in Mexico, we only have one North American/International customer.

Anyway when I get to work they call me in to the boardroom, they say that we have lost all our Mexican customers. Apparently they are unable to risk floating so much money on the contract we have with them due to the instability of their currency and they actually paid the contract withdrawal fee and said they would be dealing with Mexican manufacturers and refiners from now on.

As a result I was terminated, along with 22 other employees. They kept on maybe 1/4 of the total workforce. They fired office workers, lab techs, warehouse laborers. It's an absolute cluster fuck, and to make it worse I just bought a house 6 months ago. I'm fucked.

Why the fuck did Trump have to do this shit... he's literally creating ripples in Canada by proxy through Mexico. Literal cancer.

Maybe you shouldn't work for a company that relies on third world markets?

Good Lord how cheap is a Tijuana hooker now? $3?

Because FUCK NAFTA and AMERICA FIRST, bitch! NAFTA MEANS YOU TOO LEAF

I think it's supply and demand.

Exchange rate is basically the price of a currency.

You need Mexicos currency to buy Mexican goods. So you use US dollars to buy Mexican Pesos.

If people don't want a currency, then the price of the currency lowers until people want to buy it again.

That's how you get the US dollar higher than the Mexican peso, or the peso lower than the dollar.

People not buying the peso means they dont want or are afraid to buy stuff from Mexico. And so don't want/need the currency.

By that I mean

>canceled contract
>"we lost all of our Mexican customers"
More like you dropped your mexican customers

>tfw you don't even know how this is possible

>Be Vietnam
>Have no land

Just when I thought there wouldn't be a bigger meme than Ukraine trying to fuck with us Mexico stepped in

Pena is deliberating crashing the Mexican Economy because he only polls 12% approval and is begging for a "unifying" moment so his party can win re-election. They need to have the "pride of the people," but Pena knows he's getting the dick either way.

tiny asian penis

>the prophecy has been fulfilled

IJust fuck my menudo the fuck up, senpai

>dong

So if I were to exchange 10,000 US into Dongs and that decimal goes to .000045 or even higher, How much profit would I make?

the Mexican buyers cancelled the contract they had with us to buy from us, so now we have no need for all of the employees since we're only making like 1/4 of what we were before the Mexicans cancelled their orders.

>voluntarily apply for job
>work for company dependent on exploiting 3rd worlders illness
>be aware of this for 6 YEARS
>employer cant make deals for shit and has to fire 22 to stay alfoat
>get mad at different country all together for trying to get out of a no win situation for its people regarding trade and border security

Get a competent leader and you wont have this problem that you voluntarily signed on for, whens your next election?

Wait till you see this.

guys...

Ahahahahahahaha hahaha hahaha get fucked faggot

>Still

USA will have problems with strong currency in future and all those rupees, yuans and euros buying that goes to dollar

Another fake news.
MXN inflation trend is not changed since 2014.

¡Ey Senyor!
Oy vey it seems it's TacoShoah.

You're Canadian, no one cares.