How to quit weed and should it be legal?

how to quit weed and should it be legal?

the devils lettuce has me in its clutches lads, how do you transcend this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at the very least it should be decriminalized

the only criminal act is in mass production

you start drinking and breaking all your pipes

I'm on day 12 of no weed after smoking daily for months and being a regular smoker for ten years.

Just do it. Give yourself a goal if you need to, mine was to last 14 days, but now that I've made it this far my cravings have stopped and I feel very clear headed. The only problem is that reality has been hitting me very hard, I realize more than ever that I need to get my shit together.

So make a goal for yourself, and make it doable, something like two weeks. Allow yourself to do whatever you want during that time as long as you don't smoke. Things will become much clearer after around the seven day mark.

Stop smoking erryday, then gradually cut down as you figure out other things to do when you get an urge.

Legal, yeah. But taxed and regulated to hell and back. Stoned? No welfare for you!

1. physical labor job
2. Drink hard liquor
3. Have a reason to quit

>should it be legal?
Yes, any statist who says otherwise can go boil his head.

flagellation and prayers at least thrice daily, ideally mass. and yes it should be illegal - if got had intended us to smoke dank super skunk he'd've made it stronger

Try gettin high on your own supply.
Breathe in all you can, let it go.
Keep doing this 30-40 times.
On your last exhalation hold your breath.
Since you oxygenetated ur blood now you can hold your breath for easily 1 minute or more.
Breathe in when you feel the urge.
Hold it for 25 sec. Breathe out

Rinse and repeat.

>Reality has been hitting me very hard

In what way? I feel as if I've been hit and it has nearly destroyed me already, I realised so much terrible shit being consumed with weed, but the problem is I seemingly can't escape the clutches

I know what I have to do but I can't see the point in it. Everything in life seems so abstract and interchangeable, like nothing matters, Search for meaning seems shallow.

Wut is happening to me m8s? I don't like it

>cant quit weed
fucking loser.

y-you too

Weed is the ultimate blue pill. Even if you only smoke it once a year it will still make you a cuck.

t. someone who just quit after 10 years of smoking it

What if I told you you can become superhuman in 2 days?
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

>how to quit weed
just stop smoking it brah
hot showers/baths/saunas will speed up the purging of cannabinoids

>ultimate blue pill

depends on the individual

most people would be blue pilled
if you're on here chances are you are not, or at least more aware than normies

What the fuck? How can you be addicted to weed?

I've been smoking, but mostly consuming edibles (which is "worse" I assume), at least 4 times a week for about 2 years.

I haven't touched any thc in over a week because my semester for uni is starting again soon and I don't want the thc induced laziness to drag me down. I don't crave it at all, nor am I having withdrawals of any sort.

I don't smoke so I don't know how to quit. Stop smoking? I would not mind if it was legalized, but I don't see any sense in making it a priority.

Yes. Heat is good. Cold as well. Learn how 2 generate heat from within through breathing.
Ideally if you have a sauna with a cold water pool in it you will want to shock your system trough exposure to extremes. It cancels out the thinking brain and gets you back into the reptilian survival brain. Releases endorphins and good shit.

I mean that my personal situation has been hitting me hard. I need to get a job and figure out what I'm doing with my life. Weed was giving me my life's purpose, and now I realize how fucked up that is. I don't know why I didn't realize it before. I kept coming up with all these excuses about how weed was helping me discover myself. Wrong. It was making me dull and passive, basically a beta. Now that I've stopped I realize that I've basically been a loser who does nothing and I've been living day-to-day to get high. For some reason it didn't hit me before that I was an addict. All the things people say about "weed is not addictive" and "plenty of successful people smoke weed" really had me convinced that it was not a contributing factor in my inability to achieve and prosper. Now that I'm off of it I realize just how damaging it was. That's what I mean by reality has been hitting me hard, the reality of my situation.

In germany we dont smoke weed we have way better stuff

the hash oil jew has me pretty hard

meditation

His mind is weak. Easily psychologically addicted to things.

It is simple bruh.. If you need to stop, then just stop.

oh ok

i know all of this, have had the cathartic episodes, but i still won't act and i'm wondering why

my job is ok, honestly i feel enslaved more than anything, i never feel freedom wherever i go, i think i had some real bad trauma at some point

true

how to strengthen mind? best routine?

this, anytime I almost caved in and called my dealer I meditated for 10 mins, realized what a cuck I was being and the urges left me.

>i know all of this, have had the cathartic episodes, but i still won't act and i'm wondering why

it's because you're an addict

there are no 'tricks'

it is a habit. You have also learned a number of skills while high you need to learn to do without pot.

You probably rely on pot in order to 'let your hair down' or 'unwind' after work. You are going to have to relearn how to do it without it.

You probably have spent a lot of time socially interacting while high, guess what else you get to relearn how to do?

Make a goal of only smoking pot on the weekends.

Start to realize how hard it is to live without it, and get angry at yourself. Ask yourself what the difference between depending on heroin, and depending on pot is.

If it isn't something you can enjoy from time to time, and it is something you NEED, you must stop all use completely.

Also legalize it, it will lead to better understanding of it, better public awareness, and will make adults seem more credible while they demonize the harder drugs.

The biggest mistake was telling 10-12 year old kids that pot was in the same league as crystal meth. Kids see all their friends using that shit and being fine, it makes them question the credibility of all their claims because the lie was so big.

why y need quit for?

Just stop. I just cold turkey a week ago
.t smoking for the past year

but government told me weed is non-addictive and not to worry

I've smoked pretty much daily for 17 years or so. Doubt I can ever stop, would be nice tho but I can't take sober life anymore. Don't be like me.

How come people always gotta be on one side of a spectrum or another. Black/white, hot/cold, yes/no, all in/none at all. Its ok to operate in the middle. Relax, why you feel guilty or shameful?

Just moderate your consumption and dont let it dominate your life. Its called self control FFS. Start lifting and youll want the herb so you can eat more for gainz. Mind over matter mate.

I stopped smoking four days ago and I'm already feeling better. Sleeping the first few nights is difficult, but if you take some sleepy cough medicine you should be okay.

Also just think of the productive shit you could be doing with your life (i.e. Reading, lifting, self improvement) without smoking every night.

you can handle sober life, you just don't want to.

It would suck, it would be bleak, and it would be hard, but you can do it.

You can lie to us, just don't lie to yourself.

Its not because his mind is weak, he has a tendency to addictions, nothing wrong with that.

I've been smoking daily for 6years, got my shit together, got a house, gf, dog. Nothing wrong with smoking weed, but letting yourself become passive is your own fault.

I can function very good under the influence of weed since it makes me more focussed a'd aware of what i'm supposed to do.

I think you got into a habit of smoking weed and doing what you like.
While i smoke weed and do what i have to do.
Big difference.

I quit really easily a few weeks ago.
The solution is very simple: i got rid of my pipe and stuff so I physically can't.

Also the BIGGEST motivator to quit: how much MONEY have you spent on that shit and what would you have now if you had been saving instead?

Kill urself

The main problem is I don't have enough motivation to stop. I'm financially stable, have a family, even do sports fairly actively. But I can't shake this monkey off my back, it's been there for close to half my life.

I do heavy compounds 3 times a week, semi-decent job, reading but not as much as i should

i guess that weed became my safety blanket, but then i don't feel bad for this at all, since the majority of normies use alcohol in the same manner

weed exasperates my indecisiveness

r u me

I didn't know you could get high off of Muslim semen.

>The only problem is that reality has been hitting me very hard, I realize more than ever that I need to get my shit
As someone who has been smoking for three years, daily, more or less, this is absolutely true. When I manage to stop for a long period of time, this hits me ... every ... single ... time, but one friend over who wants to smoke, and I'm back on the daily again.

That being said, I don't think it's harmful to smoke every weekend, or less, but it has always been more like cigarettes than alcohol in my experience, but what do I know.

Man I wish. NZ is one of the 4 places I'd like to live in.

I mean, if you don't want to, you won't ever stop.

For me, it would be real damaging to my self image if I thought I was physically relying on a substance to merely cope with existence. All my ancestors up to this point were able to face the terrible shit the world threw at them, I shouldn't have to smoke an herb to take my mind off the bad things.

If I feel the urge to use it more than once, or twice a week, or I feel like I NEED to use it, I get mad at myself, and force myself to prove that I don't and go a week or two clean.

You don't see it as that big of a problem, or you would go through the traditional steps of reflection, and self improvement.

i think you are overestimating how much people drink and use drugs to cope with their life stressors. I'm guessing there are a lot of people in your family, or close personal life who alleviate their suffering in this way.

underated post

I want Trump to legalize it just to see leftists' heads explode.

>CNN: Trump puts thousands of corrections officers out of work.
>HuffPo: Trump undercuts Mexico's #1 export. Millions starve.

>le addicted to weed meme
Literally how? I abused it quite badly years ago but haven't lit up in 2 years. Still hang around with stoners too.

I only stopped because it removes quite a bit of job opportunities. Also I went overboard and just barely functioned. Stopping was not difficult at all though.

Gift the rest of what you have to a friend who will appreciate it and let go. By giving away your stash you're basically making a point of no return because of the money you'd have stupidly thrown away if you pick it up again.

Fuck you. I'm pot head and i know more about the jew media and negroid IQ than you.

Get a job that requires drug testing. Cleaned my shit up real fast.

>legalize it
>behead anyone who sells it
problem solved

>2
I smoke weed every night. Nights only when trying to sleep. I work out religiously, have a job, friends and goals in life. That's it for me. Weed is not the problem it is your personality traits.

Just stop dude, weed is hardly that addicting. After a month you won't even miss it.

Should it be legal? Probably yes. Legalize and tax it. Use the money to fund drug treatment for junkies.

You will find something else that's easy to do and and just substitute it for weed and still feel empty, my advice is quit if your spending to much money on it but before you blame weed(it is the ultimate redpill against (advertising)) try finding your passion just scour the web for things you can do to improve others lives and find one that makes you tick desu

Drink lots of water
Smoke less each day
Don't go cold turkey
Ease your way out of it.

I'm a coloradofag so it's always around, just take your time and you will be fine.

who here is micro-dosing cannabis?

a 5g supply, vape daily in evenings, lasts > 3 months.

Use weed only as a reward for when you get something done for yourself. It can start out with small accomplishments, but work up to bigger things and you'll be smoking less and accomplishing more.

Weed is a tough cycle for me. Its like, if I quit smoking then I'll still be spending all my time around stoners so there's no point.

> smoking weed makes you feel open-minded
> makes things humorous.
> Sup Forums doesnt like weed because of it's "degeneracy"
You fuckin babies.

lol I guess you could say I'm mega-dosing. 0.5-1g of BHO shatter daily at about 75-80%THC