What happens here...?

What happens here...?

yes

Man becomes God.

They create a mini version of big bang which means god doesnt exist

Men try to be God.

Only the Bogdanoff Brothers know for sure

They are attempting to create a black-hole. This will cause a fluctuation in the magnetic field which will create seismic events on a catastrophic level. All land will turn to molten rock and metal. All life on Earth will seize to exist. The planet will implode because the black-hole will suck the Earth into it.

>fake austria

Unforeseen consequences.

This.

The Mandela effect, time travel. All kinds of fun shit.

I don't understand this fully but apparently when they turn this fucking thing on, it alters the geomagnetism of the entire fucking planet. It fucking bends the magnetosphere. Armageddon when?

Construction on the Macross.

Men collide hadrons.

VERY fast particles running at incredible hihg speed

yea pretty much, it's what's causing the Mandela effect also.

Reminder that there are paid shills who put out disinfo about this.

Muggafuggas are into everything.

That's the portal all the reptilians came through.

Between this and that fucked up "opening ceremony"... why does everything have to be so fucking bizarre?
>Shiva the god of destruction
REALLY?!

Sorcellery

They are trying to break matter down to its smallest (energy output) size. The idea is to master things like inertia, anti gravity, fusion, quantum computers etc

We need exact numbers to do these things.

It's pretty boring generally. We just sit around waiting on signals

Layman's version: Particles get smashed together so scientists can learn more about what they're made of.

Because scientists are GIGANTIC FUCKING NERDS who name all their projects after obscure mythological figures and think putting a giant statue of Shiva outside of their lab makes it look super cool and not lame or weird.

Spending billions dollance on """""""""""""Science""""""""""""

Responsible for Trump and Brexit by altering the timeline

Literally smash things together and look at how the pieces fly away. then they talk about how heavy they are and if that means something.

They're smashing particles together, so the god of destruction kind of makes sense.

meme magic

t. Amerilard

theyre trying to recreate what the black mages did in atlantis 27,000 years ago and let me tell you, its not good.

Mini Kerr Black holes, Jellymen, lifters. I've said too much already. It's up to you to figure out the truth.

Something far too complicated for the layman, so it's easy to project any conspiratorial ideas onto them.

They're literally trying to do the same things that the Babylonians were with their Tower of Babel.

Literally the same thing. Open a doorway that leads to the third heaven.

Portals to other realms are created.

This is how Kek returned to our dimension.

Who was that fucker? Nimrod? I've always wondered wtf the Babylonians were really up to. I don't buy it that they were dumb enough to buy into the idea that if you build a tower tall enough, you'll be able to touch god. Something else was going on. Could be something as simple as inbreeding to the point of being this retarded, or some sort of serious psychotropic drug epidemic and they were all tripping their balls off.

White people stuff

Some say the bogpill is manufactured there.

GOOLD?

>fake Latvia

Billions of pounds of taxpayers money moves from the hands of the people to the hands of scientists and suppliers at the speed of light.

Time for a quick rundown?

chess at lightspeed.

Seriously?

good god speed those brave men

searching for new transgeder typs....

fake Latvia

Is this a new meme or have I just not noticed it before?
calle

building a machine to spend taxpayer money at astronomical rates

What am I looking at here?

>jews go in
>ashes come out

I've actually been down there and stood about the same spot where the picture was taken from,

whole facility was pretty mad

Bogdanoff R&D

yea large hard-on collider as its also called

they could've done that again a thousand times

i personally think they are nuking imaginationland bros

Colliding particles shows their characteristics. If it bounces off certain particles they can determine relative properties, say density. They've been able to get particles close and I believe above the speed of light (c) but this is at the quantum level i.e. massless and therefore isn't anything too amazing

Yes, it was Nimrod. First human "King" in the Biblical narrative, and consequently the son of Cush, making him a sort of proto-negroid.

Useless experiment so beta stem majors can find a job

Time travel experiments.

What happens here is where I want to work.

This is where Kek descended from his higher plane of existence by jumping through the micro black hole back in 2013

>seize to exist

>cease the means of production, comrade!

Money disappears from this plain of existence

Half life 3

large scale penis inspections

Steins;Gate was great

this. in that it will never be released

>Because scientists are GIGANTIC FUCKING NERDS who name all their projects after obscure mythological figures and think putting a giant statue of Shiva outside of their lab makes it look super cool and not lame or weird.

Whatever you say, shill.

Isn't that the large hard on collider? Seems a bit much for a gay bar...

That's where large hardons collide.

it's real

Seriously that same post is in every single one of these threads.

Another pasta to keep an eye out for, thanks for the head's up famalamdingdong.

That's cool

It's that Spider-Man 2 thing but real.

Give me a break. All these cables you see are data cables going to the various detectors densely packed here. No huge energies channeled here, just huge data transfer for analysis of collision results.

It's as "real" as any other ironic meme. I'm just wondering if CERN=Mandela is a new one

It's a George Soros funded operation that asides from previous meddling with timelines, is currently trying to open a portal to an alternative timeline where Hillary has won the elections.

Wasn't he also said to have descended from the Nephilim?

Exactly.

Some way to rip a portal from our heaven into God's heaven.

And God said that if he didn't stop them, it would work.

The third heaven is not above our two (atmo and space), but overlays it at all points and at all times. People in the bible talk to beings in the third heaven standing on solid ground. Jacob dreamed of the ladders used by angels to walk back and forth.

And plenty of people are looking for portals from here to there. From here to counterspace. Because infinite energy.

I believe so, yes.

The USA funding this monster project to make sure European scientists focus on particle acceleration instead of weapons development.

>No electricity here.
Fucking massive magnets, and yes, massive amounts of electricity, single largest user of the internet band width on the planet.

Shiva brings creation through destruction it makes perfect sense

I've never understood those retards who think there's a super secret gonsbiracy but the still illumernaughty keeps taunting people with statues and movie references and shit

Does Sup Forums really believe in all these conspiracies?

this is giving me secondhand embarrassment

>what is particle weapons

Sometimes when I browse Sup Forums I find myself looking for intelligent discussion

But then I remember that 3/4 of Sup Forums think CERN is a super-villain device that alters time.

I bet you think the Earth is round, cucks.

You're off by several orders of magnitude for what you need to affect the Earth's magnetic field.
>single largest user of the internet band width on the planet
Exactly, it's just massive data processing. The electricity used is puny compared to anything that could cause a physical disturbance outside the site.

There is a poetry to it, still fucking creepy.

Don't flat earthers also believe that?

Communication. Still trying to interpret received messages/signals, though.

More like send lead and get gold.

Jews want to be able to produce matter from thin air.

Then they can really fuck with humanity.

who knows

probably just another new world order military-industrial-complex technocracy-takeover weapon development and testing ion cannon secret cover-up as a "science" project being CERN u can move around what the fuck ever strange huuuuge structures u want and no-one would care because it would just been seen as part of the "experiments" all done in order just to create weapons to kill us humans

Desu this device recreates the big bang and looks for energy signatures of particles to study their nature, the last big discovery was the Boson we had a false alarm for the graviton recently

large hardons get collided.

They are trying to figure out how to make better boner medicine.