Tfw my best friend has turned into a full-on soviet communist since the election

>tfw my best friend has turned into a full-on soviet communist since the election

Jesus christ Sup Forums I'm a lefty but I can't take his bullshit anymore. How do I snap him out of it?

He's just being a faggot and using cool Soviet imagery to bolster his own vapid personality, right?

Call him out for being a LARP autist.

Become alt right faggot

The whole idea of Communism is based on the idea of an INTERNATIONAL workers' movement.

There is no international workers' movement. Any semblance of one died decades ago. Your autistic friend won't revive it.

>average American commie

This, join us. Become something greater than you are currently.

The only way to free him is through death.

Fuck him in the ass.

>Im lefty
kys

Drop the faggot
Out of a heli

One Of Us
>One Of Us
One Of Us
>One Of Us
One Of Us
>One Of Us

99% of unironic communists are middle class white liberals who hate the working class. coincidentally, almost every single communist revolutionary was rich, from nobility and also had nothing but utter contempt for the people they spoke for.

makes you think

Just when they start rounding up traitors for the camps just put his name on the list...

This.

Tell him to that he should go out for a helicopter ride.

Murder suicide.

>I'm a lefty

fuck off reddo

Once you go red you're better off dead

Communism is built on workers who produce goods. Service sector jobs (which modern liberals love) don't count.

Anyone espousing communism today is at odds with the founding tenets. I don't believe anyone has written a guide for 21st century communism which is more suited to our time.

Just tell him about papa Stalin or uncle Mao. Komrade may reconsider his position.

>I don't believe anyone has written a guide for 21st century communism which is more suited to our time.
it's called cultural marxism. it's the frankfurt school, the fabian society, the gramscian view of implementing communism.

Communist writers have NEVER been laborers. Ever. They were all estranged bourgeois or jews

Or tell him to read Orwell's 'animal farm'.
Or hell just make him compare communist North Korea to capitalist South Korea. The difference is day and night.

>I'm a lefty

Then get the fuck out of Sup Forums and start sucking his dick instead you fucking faggot.

This isn't your board, kill yourself you idiot.

Push him further into his bullshit. He will eventually break apart

Its morphed into a cultural phenomenon, where instead of workers its an international non white oppressed class that is to unite against whitey and whiteynis to step aside or be btfo

Marxism always ends in bloodshed, biw that its cultural and ethnic identity it will be even more amplified. Hiwever the bolshevik russsian revolution was essentially ehnic as well

This.
The people they exploited through fear are the one who were laboring away.

>OP looks into the mirror and doesn't like what he sees
Snap yourself out first.