Trump is not my president

Trump is not my president.

Now we know how many illegals there are.

3-5 million illegal votes were cast for her
Still your President

SAGE

Nope. Still not and will NEVER BE my president.

yes he is

Consult the flowchart, nigger.

Keep sucking on Trump's dick, faggots.

yes he is you stupid twat

Well, you say that, but...

Are you using an american proxy? If not, then he is your president, regardless what you think.

Interesting...

i can truthfully assert that he isn't my president.

i don't even have a president. i have justin.

:)

Stay ass hurt dipshit

>durr mages meg thung

Obama must not have been your President Either, not get out of your bubble.

Yes, tyranny, a.k.a. our Democratically elected president. I think you might be confusing tyranny with losing, and I feel for you cause I’ve been there. A few times, in fact one of them was a bit of a nail biter. But you see, when the guy you disagree with gets elected, he’s probably going to do things you disagree with. He could cut taxes on the wealthy, remove government’s oversight capability, invade a country you thought shouldn’t be invaded but that’s not tyranny, that’s democracy. See now you’re in the minority - its supposed to taste like a shit taco.

Tiffffff

They've already found 800,000 votes cast by illegals yesterday. I'm guessing they're gonna find more.

Trump in one week has been the best president in the modern era. just we are not saying it publically. For once an elected official actually does this shit they promised in the election.

>shill bait

Hillary is not anyone's president

But he is the president of US. Since you're on US territory, he is your president and there's nothing you can do. :^)
Go away to mexico, smelly dumb spic nigger

Now show Bill Clinton's first election

fpbp

Is not about him.

Right, he is the president of the American citizens. You have to go back.

>electoral system based on state votes
>gets elected under the current system
>hurr durr not my president
Does it hurt being this retarded?

>Checks flag, checks google.
Nah mate Trump is definitely your President.

That's ok. He's president of the United States of America.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

WHY CAN'T WE INTELLECTUALS IN CALIFORNIA CONTROL THE ENTIRE ELECTION PROCESS?

FUCK YOU TEXAN REDNECKS FOR VOTING FOR DROINK

I'd love him to be mine

Thanks for DOXing yourself. It will make things easier when the purges come.

When will this thousands of miles of unused space is somehow relevant meme die?

It makes you look stupid when you post things like that. There are 8 times more people in New York than all of Montana

Only the rural people voted trump
The city people voted Hillary

City people are faggots

AYEEE, Finally!

isn't it the same in every country that the bigger the city the dumber the people?

And city people are also wetbacks that will have to go back. :)

>he fell for the popular vote meme

Reminder to sage, hide, and report all slide/shill threads.

Fpbp

That's the part of the country that feeds everybody. Pay respect you cityniggerbetacuck

Ha get fucked leaf

And that's why NY have over 10 times more delegates than Montana you autist.

K... KEEP ME POSTED.

You have a fucking drama teacher. Stay stong, leaf.

Exactly this. Where do these dumbfuck city dwellers think their food comes from?

Prove it, whitey.

>faggot
Ugh, how could you be so homophobic? I bet you secretly voted for Trump 10 times!

That picture is dumb, Obongo was right there at the inauguration, couldn't have seen it on TV even if he wanted to.
t. turboautist

Not mine either, but then again i'm no burger.

Your country name is United STATES of America
not Republic of America.

it's a federation so the states choose the president

That's fine OP, I don't think you are a real citizen of America.

If you call 911 and get me to come to your aid, and I think you are a non-citizen Marxist, I am not going to treat you with the same rights as other citizens.

I am going to treat you as less of a citizen.

Not your president eh? well i'm not your civil servant either. You commies gotta go, one way or another.

Btw you won't realize any of the stuff I have said, I won't display my intentions openly until you're on your knees kneeling in front of a hole. Good bye non citizen.

Call 911, I hope you live in my area.

See

What did you mean by this?

>not even a 3% difference

Wow, what a surprise! who would have known the DNC was a bunch of cheating faggots?

Except he is though

Don't need to, we won anyways

That's a misconception, there is actually a good chunk of development and medium-sized cities in the Trump regions.

Also, are you saying that the Mexican border and Mississipi River region are irrelevant too? They're blue because they're full of Mexicans and nigs.

>California
>intellectuals
Pic related.

That you just insulted his Allah, infidel. :^(
>t. German flag, AKA Ahmed.

You've wandered a bit too far from 9gag doncha think?

>implying that couldn't also mean a majority of 71m people against Hillary
It's relevant. Bill Clinton received just under 45m votes, Bush 39m and Perot almost 20m. Going by your logic, 59m people voted against Bill Clinton, ergo he was an illegitimate President.

The degenerate urbanites need to be crushed. They aren't even American, just deracinated cucks who are part of cosmopolitan, globalist, docking stations.

>65,853,625

The original alternative fact

Only criminals voted Hillary
Honest people voted Trump

Yeah, let's believe the fucking typewriter paper. #s pulled out of your gaping butthole I bet.

Did you get that gif from Tumblr?

How does Hillary keep getting votes? In about five months she should reach 70 million at this rate.

I hope Trump proves she got less votes. Maybe then they'll shut up about that soulless robot.

Most of those who voted for third parties were democrats.

Assuming that's even true, it doesn't matter. They chose to vote for someone other than Hillary, so they must be against her.