Map Thread

Lets have one of these pol. Rate other maps too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_ground_forces_in_the_Falklands_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

template

t. merciful white man saving your thread

>ok with Bolivia
>hates Chile
why are you doing this, my negro friend

Leftist shiter come to the USA so i can club you to death with my 7 iron

This is completely biased. Just first reaction that came to mind

The Bolivians that stay in their country are fine. I hate the niggers that come into my motherland to steal our resources and live off taxpayer money, but they're South American bros after all.
Can't say the same for Britain's pet in the south cone, though.

That blue on the Malvinas

people not borders

you put green on Wales and Blue on the Falklands?

You do realise the Welsh fuking hate you right? Sinking the Galahad wont be forgotten anytime soon here.

There's a nice comfy Welsh settlement in the Patagonia, so I'm ok with them.

This , Earth is all our homeland

#OpenBordersForAll
#PunchANazi

>serbian
>likes kosovo
C U C K

This.

Irish are the only okay-tier in the Britain Islands.
They hate the English as much as we do.

>American education

Gas all muslims and lefties senpai?

>mfw some countries don't have Antartica lands
kek fucking normies

Tell me Sup Forums why does Romania deserve all this free gibs me dats?
Lets make Hungary great again!

ok you know what, i messed up but that shit is hard to see

pic related is your leader

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_ground_forces_in_the_Falklands_War

2nd Bn, Scots Guards (Lt Col Michael Scott) — Mount Tumbledown. (†8)

1st Bn, Welsh Guards (Lt Col John Rickett) — Sapper Hill. (†33)

the Welsh and the Scots took great pleasure in killing you mudskins

>hungary great again
>hungary great
You should stick to what you are good at, in your case you should stick to letting muslims fuck your wife nigger.
Hungary was nothing more but a destibilizing force in the region. They fucked fellow christians while their true mongol brothers, the ottoshits were taking all the clay. And then when there was no more clay left they couldnt even fight off the ottoshits.
>GAS
>ALL
>THE
>MAGYARS

this guy seems so dense.

it's a shame what happened to Hungary and Germany, no one gives the Slavs shit for this but the land they now occupy which for most recorded human history didn't belong to them has just gone to shit, it's like what the democrats and niggers did to Detroit, they really are the niggers of Europe

>hating whitest country in Europe
typical cuck

Glad to see you noticed. Macedonians are bros.

I buy cigarettes and booze from Andorra and resell them in France and make a fuckton of €€€

>t. triggered serb who knows that land is gonna be ours one day
Literally no one likes you, you don't know how to make friends in this world. Hungary is making friends with China, Trump, and Putin. Plus history is on our side.
If you had any real white genes you would accept that that land doesn't belong to you. Instead, you act like a nigger demanding his gibs me dats
SOON
>SOON
SOON

Do you have autism?Hungary is the only country that helped us aside from the Polish crusade.

Destabilize what?The already split Serbia,because 4 noble families could not stop measuring cocks?

Or did you fall for the Orthodox "brothers" meme?The only people who have ever helped us are other Slavs,Catholic or Orthodox.

Unless you count smuggling fuel or admitting that what an organization is doing wrong,but staying in it for the shekels never the less and not doing jack shit as help.

Yes, the only reason he hates your country cus its too white. There could be no other reasons, just that.

Romanians are like women, they never look in the mirror. Its always
>muh this
>muh that.

What gibs me dats?Hungary is in the EU,not us.
>History is on our sides
We are one of the few countries that was not cucked by Hungary and had a decent history with them.

If you want land with 83% Serbs who will vote for a Pro-Putin party in your country,than by all means try and take it.Just remember that NATO does not support offensives.

>We are one of the few countries that was not cucked by Hungary and had a decent history with them
No shit. The Juden knew this all too well. But you serbs were willing to sacrifice any normal relation ship with your neighbours over a few hundred square kilometers of land that doesn't even belong to you.
Now you lost kosovo and no one cares. Hungary fought with you in the first battle of Kosovo and you back stabbed us.

End it all.

I would spare New Zealand but it's not on the map. Only the very best shitposters and Alaska's super men deserve to survive.

עברית ?

really don't care about most of the world

ez

What?
When i meant history i meant war history.
We never had too much trouble with you,unlike Slovakia and Croatia.

The Serbs where imported there by an Austrian emperor,and that given after WW1 by the Tranon.Do you think we wrote that?
Btw you did want to go to WW1 but guess who forced you to?Keep blaming us.

>you back stabed us
You as per tradition,tried to catholicize us numerous times,and even the Croats left after you tried to Magyarize them.Maybe,just maybe,it was not all us?

r8 pls

We are pretty far from god-tier.

>We never had too much trouble with you
You were under our sphere of influence. We had you were we wanted you.
>The Serbs where imported there by an Austrian emperor
Now im triggered. You are right. REEE
>,just maybe,it was not all us?
We admit we made mistakes, but Trianon was fucking over kill and you know it. All it does is destabilize central Europe and make Magyars into Jews secretly plotting destroy all its neighbours.
A strong Hungary was good for the region. Even now, crippled as we are, we are leading the anti-marxist eu bullshit.

albania
>decent tier

are you jew? compared to western europe you are beyond god-tier.
Would have to agree with that.

based

Here we go

t. ahmed

You did not have us under your influence in the Medieval period,in fact you gave us Belgrade in an marriage.If you did we would be Catholic and probably Croatia.

The Trianon wad done by "ethnic" groups.So that's why it ended up like that.You can't really blame the Serbs there for wanting to be a part of Serbia,can you really.Croats said you tried to magyarize them so that's why they left,it was not forced upon you.I have no idea what kind problems Slovakians have with you.
Also no idea what so many Romanians where doing in Transylvania either,that's something you can discus with them.

Yes,Trianon was overkill,especially since it was Austria who forced you into the war.Instead of it being fucked up,it barely got scratched,while Hungary lost 70% of their clay.

I think not getting cucked by muslims is not enoug to call a country god-tier. We are full of home hater, narcissistic, pseudo-intellectual, ignorant fucks. Everyone feels fucken red pilled cause belives everything that is negative propaganda and what the opposition media says.

Redpill as fuck except for loving France

You two seriously must be the biggest faggots to ever exist.

You got a problem bro, huh? Fite me now

I know the feel. I am an angry pseudo intellectual myself. The thing is, at this point its our rage that keeps us sane. Cherish that rage, for without it you are Austria.
>You did not have us under your influence in the Medieval period
Im not trying to be disrespectful but we had our boys in place. We tried to convert you but its not that easy dude. You were under our sphere of influence the same way Bosnia was. It doesn't mean direct control. Just means we had a /comfy/ setup with you that benefited us.
>You can't really blame the Serbs there for wanting to be a part of Serbia
Well you can't blame me for wanting Toronto to be part of Hungary buts ridiculous. Once you emigrate, you assimilate of GTFO. You are on Sup Forums, you should agree with this.

Bottom line is you gib Voivodina and we give you Rep.Srpska and Kosovo.

im guessing you cant swim?

Are all Hungarians completely delusional or just some?

Yep the exact same mentality here in Romainia and it really gets on my nerves the "everything is shit so why do something about it".Fucking defeatists.

>Once emigrate you assimilate
Yes,and the Serbs that emigrated deeper into Hungary did assimilate,but the Serbs there where given special rights by the Austrians to not assimilate,hence so many of them moved there.

>we had our boys in place
What boys?Serbia was literally at it height of power before the Ottomans came.I do admit there might be one king who had a Magyar wife and was under influence but don't recall any other.And considering what you did to other Neighboting countries and where considered God tier soldiers in Austria,and your History was basically coomming down and fucking everybody up until the Germans stooped you,i'd say that we really did fairly well against you.

I never said converting is easy ,but took it as a point that we did not "backstab" you as you started it.

>Bottom line is gib Voibodina
Do you even have to people to inhabit it at this point.I do not see Serbs that would want to Catholicize or Magyarize so by you logic they should move away from there,which is like 83% of the population.

Not to mention the stone is set now,though i would not mind that trade that much.I am sure the all the "god-tier" Vojvodjans who definitely do not live live in Austrian towns,could fix the rest of the Southren shitholes like the claim to be.

no problem with this guy, a mistake on my part

Sup neighbor?

this is almost exactly how my map would look

>it's another "Georgia gets put in the "NUKE THIS" thread despite being mostly white orthodox, cause roaches and armeni/azeri are the worst subhumans on earth

>wants to kill muslims
>destroy China, India, Japan, and Europe
>Except for the UK, there clearly are no muslims there
>leave Africa be

Are you stoopid

Also my map.

>Georgia
>Like instead of "nuke turks" or "don't give a shit"
based 10/10 map

>Serbia
>Saudi Arabia and Iran are grey

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Like the nuance with Nigeria here.

Tbh you are very small so i almost forgot about you,but than i remembered an Orthodox Christmas thread with your flag posting,i put you on the like list.

Are all your women like pic related?

Stop giving a shit what these Hicks on the other side of the planet think. You're making us look like pussies

Meh,maybe Saudi Arabia since they are funding "Bosnians" but other than that they are just Muslim shitholes so i don't really care to mark them.Granted all Muslims should be genocided for the greater good.

>tfw somehow still a country, which is still orthodox despite being under sandnig rule for more than 5 centuries (not in a row, mind you)
basically.

Same here,just 4 centuries.In a fucking row.

Fuck off
t. Welshman

I hope to see the day of the serb come true. hell, even day of the raid spray would be good enough for me.

At least they blow themselves up for now.

woops, didn't mean to mark Georgia red. George is easily a "like"

A brit that knows where the netherlands lies on a map? I feel honored to meet such an exceptionally sage brit.

There's a lot of the world I don't care about.

Argies would be neutral but they keep grumbleing about land that was never theirs.

India would be Like if half of them were not savages which can't even poo in loo.

Scotland would be like if they didn't keep trying to become independent despite the fact doing so would bankrupt them in days and Spain would veto any attempt to join the EU automatically [And they don't even meet requirements anyway]. I hate stupidity.

Don't you have some muslims to kill?

r8 or h8

Do you also have that mentality at home?

"Every Hungarian is just a dumb peasant, except me." - every Hungarian

or

"Im too fucking good for this country, the only reason I don't have money and have problems is this fucking country. Maybe the west could see how fucking great,talented and unique I am and become a fucking rich superstar. Of course its not my fault my life is shitty!! Its the goverment,the country and the people!"

>Austria cucked
>Greece, Italy, and Spain not
You're a fucking moron.

>not loving Central African Republic

Only good countries are USA and the ones that discovered the world.

All others can burn.

wtf i love central african republic now

i don't even know whats going on in africa
¯\_(ツ)_/¯