So considering the fact that Sup Forums is 60% unemployed/NEET Americans...

So considering the fact that Sup Forums is 60% unemployed/NEET Americans, 10% working americucks and the rest foreigners, why exactly did you vote for drumpf again, ameribros?

He is literally going to destroy all of your social/NEET benefits.

I'm not a NEET. Hope you faggots go back to the wagecuck life forever now.

your thinking of /r9k/ people on Sup Forums actually have jobs. no go back to sucking ahmeds dick you fucking traitor.

So is Trump freinds with Russia or is he a Nazi? I'm confused.

Again, look at the steel market post election.
The man is a golden god.

I nor anyone I know are on welfare and we should starve all welfare recipients to death.

Only niggers prefer gibs to jobs and Trump was promising jobs.

i recognize that i am cancer and am willing to remove myself.

Fpbp

To piss off liberals and because I am an electrocuck

>Sup Forums is 60% unemployed/NEET Americans, 10% working americucks and the rest foreigners

source?

>implying I rely on the gubbamint for my gibs
eat shit, I'm a trust fund baby till I'm 30.

What?
No we are legal brown ppls with jobs who would like to remain the brownest ppls in our safe white neighborhoods. Thank you very much.

i work at staples and live with me mommy
i use all my money to buy xbox one games and nike shoes, i am saving up for a car but my mommy is gonna give me her's at some point!

Society doesn't deserve my genius until it's great again.

Not having money to pay for bills was biggest source of motivation for me to go find a job. Now I'm earning more than I can spend (not that I'm rich, I just have very meager demands), and actually much happier than I was when I was jobless and leeching off parents.
Sometimes you really need that kick in the ass to get moving.

don sr: cancel neetbucks
barron: no! the neets stay
don sr: but barr-
barron: some are redpilled
don tr: good point, you're right, you're right

Why exactly do you let Muslims rape your women?

Go away Mahmoud.

Cause Nazi

Good. NEET are usually people with social problems that are stuck in apathy unable to help themselves. Voting Trump was a united, loud call for help from them.

>Libtards

Lmao

this. Barron will convince Trump to provide favorable NEET welfare conditions.

we didn't; this board got hijacked by reddit and other people friendly Zionism like Nazis

>60% of Sup Forums is unemployed
Degenerate confirmed
that's something only a jobless degen says

He's going to flood the jobs market, with jobs. That's good news for NEETs since there will be almost no competition for jobs.

You can't have statistics on a fluid, anonymous, board. Neck yourself faggot.

Because Niggers don't like him. If niggers don't like something, chances are it's because it's either a) smart or b) works.

Niggers are like a coal mine canary when it comes to social policies. Niggers like it: Bad for America.

I voted for Trump because it would be funny if he won. One week into his presidency and it's more than I ever hoped it would be.

Jokes on you, I don't get any NEETbuxof my oen, I live on other people's NEETbux. Ain't gonna be no cuts on military retirement and old people monies.