stop bogposting

I think you mean
Keep paganposting

It's the ultimate redpill
Felt good

HOW OCULD I FORGET?

C H R I S T M A S

>PAGAN

Astrology is what all holidays are based on, yes. Pagans evolved, into buddhism or semetic religions. Do you still sacrifice for the sun god? You are subhuman.

>not worshiping the entity that makes all life on earth possible

interesting

>When you are raised to believe that hedonism and materialism is the only way to achieve happiness and realization

>thinking pagans care about mathematics and complex equations

we're good without those, thanks alexander

How can I find more about my gaulic heritage unfortunately shadowed by the romans ?

I don't know where to search, and I really want to know more about my ancestors and their pagan religion.

Hi Styx

tfw no gf

The only worthy pagan religion is Tengriism.
Convince me otherwise.
Protip: you can't.

gauls were originally celts, and there is a WEALTH of information regarding celtic paganism available

it's pretty much the basis for the reconstruction of all other lost pagan traditions because our knowledge of it is the most complete

basically pick up any book on celtic paganism on amazon

if you are more concerned with the metaphysics of paganism, i.e. you are having difficulty escaping from a western rational or christianized mindset, i would recommend reading "The Sacred and The Profane" by mircea eliade

afaik styx is an occultist, a subtle but important distinction from most pagans

>you will never have a redpilled pagan aryan nudist gf

Hurts to live

Romans weren't actually the ones who shadowed gaulic heritage but christians. There were christians spreading christianity also among gauls, vikings, etc.
Romans were actually pretty magnanimous and concessive about the cultures of people they submitted

yule is pagan, right?

HAHAHAH ALL YOUR LITTLE NYMPHWITCH BITCHEZ BELONG TO ME BECAUSE U WEAR EYELINER BECAUSE PAGANS ARE NATURAL BETAS AND HAVE THE SAME SHIT TIER MORAL ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY LIKE JEWS SUCH AS (((CERNOVICH))) HAHAHA

>the average white woman in america is a spiritually desolate agnostic

the vast majority of them fall in love with paganism when they fully understand it, it shows you just exactly why Christianity is dying out so quickly in western nations, it has no resonance with our people.

yule is pagan, better known as "christmas" today, everything down to the "christmas tree" has been appropriated and domesticated.

red ice radio did a decent segment on this robbery

youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4

Posting pagan art

Also, some resources

4 4ch net/asatru/index.html

4 4ch net/fringe/

4 4ch net/cucktianity/

WHEN U TAKE OVER OR ACQUIRE ANOTHER COMPANY, YOU TENDIE TO TAKE OVER THE BUILDINGS AND INFUSE PARTS OF THE OLD COMPANY...

OF COURSE THERE ARE PAGAN ASPECTS OF XIANITY, IT IS BECUZ XIANITY IS VASTLY SUPERRIOR TO BETA MALE PAGAN LARPISM.

PAGANISM APPEALS TO PSUEDO INTELLECTUALS, 21 YEAR OLD BETA MALE AUTISTS, LOW IQ METALHEADS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOWER PROPERLY, OR EVEN ASPIRING NATURE FAGGOTS. WHO KNOWS THESE DAYS.

IT'S KKK THO. JEZUZ LOVES ALL THE LITTLE LARPING CHILDREN JUST THE SAME.

STOP BEING FAJS
DEUS FAWKING VULT DUDES

Go suck on some led you fucking idol worshipping Roman cock sucker.

>Greece
>Forgetting your own history
???????????????????

filtered

I love you Hungary, but don't do that

>easter

Since when is celebrating Resurrection of Jesus pagan? The particular symbols can have a pagan origin, but they have accquired new, Christian meaning since.

t. Jangolian horsefucker

But the evolutions of paganism still does that. Even athiests worship the "cosmos", why worship the sun, the rain and the moon and shit like a little tribe?

>"christmas"

Yule, pagan

My bad..

Only Kek here, my friend.

The problem with paganism is that christianity erased its existence to such extent that any customs or traditions exercised by neo-pagans are based on modern fantasy literature, not any actual secular chronicles or religious texts.

Other than that, I like the idea of just being thankful to the nature itself.

Of course I meant with exception of nordic or roman/greek pantheon.

the only reason the easter celebration is such a resonant and effective holiday is because it resonates with white geneto-cultural memories of our pagan past.

this is why so many agnostic and atheist whites still celebrate christmas/easter, etc and why they are so infectious with our people

this is simply not true

and even if it were, the reconstructions are more resonant with our people than christianity ever was.

this is from Romania

>easter
Celebrating the death and resurrection of Christ is not pagan.

>halloween
All hallows evening is a Christian event you filthy pagan. Irish and muricans just fucked it up with irl shitposting.

so what?

Yes and now Christianity has defeated you so thoroughly that not only have we practically erased your memory from popular history, but we stole your holidays out of convenience and spite

Deus Vult

Sup Forums IS and WILL remain forever a Christian board

pagans are our enemies just like Muslims are

>christianity has defeated paganism

paganism is literally on the rise and christianity is dying out at lightspeed

slovenia is awesome but christians are cucks forever

They celebrate Christmas and Easter because it's the cultural tradition of a nation, not just a religious one and not some genetic pseudoscience you push.

Yeah, thanks to the kikes most people worship false gods and false religions.

Fucking kikes

>dying at light speed
>2.2 billion followers

You should get off of the internet and go outside at some point

and I don't think she has anything to do with paganism in that pic, just roleplaying

I'm not defending christianity, I agree it is foreign to european culture. But it is true, at least when it comes to slavic paganism. All that has survived is some names of deities, but any and all description of them and their roles is just made up because it didn't make it to the modern times.

Paganism is now, quite literally, a meme religion.

Paganism beats blue pilled monotheism. Christfags are the first to go.

shame. oh well, she's still a qt

also this,hopefully we will be the first to answer the call of the ancients

>Christfags are first to go

Do you know any Vikings?

>>easter
>pagan (ostara)

so we get around, naked in the woods and start having a massive orgy with anyone and everyone?

Thank you Christianity

Nowadays it is, because what is considered paganism in this day and age has most likely nothing to do with real paganism at all.

But ask yourself this, 2000 years ago some shit happened in a jewish desert far far away. 2000 years later...... people still fucking talks about the same fucking jewish fairytale of tyranny. And the followers worldwide fucking donate money to the jews and to a chruch full of bling and gold n shiet, led by a fucking pedo lizard. If thats not meme tier, well.. I don't know what is.

Ostara was this redpilled magazine by liebenfels that Hitler used to read.

>Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ
>HUHR PAGANS INVENTED WINTER CELEBRATIONS!!! IT'S PAGAN!!!!
>Easter celebrates the resurrection of Christ
>HUHR PAGANS INVENTED SPRING CELEBRATIONS!!!! IT'S PAGAN!!!!
>Christians give gifts on Christmas in similitude of the Wise Men giving gifts to Christ
>HUHRRR PAGANS INVENTED GIFT GIVING THAT MEANS IT'S PAGAN

Do you fuckers know why you keep autistically screeching this shit and nobody listens?

Because there's no point in listening to the dumb, autistic screechings of children too stupid to grasp rudimentary concepts.

Hmm? You do know the nordic cultures converted to Christianity, right?

Wew lads
I guess christianity has saved us from an exctinction-level AIDS pandemic.

But they ARE still talking about us

Last night I took an L but tonight I bounce back

Kill yourself faggots you are worse than jews and muslims combined if tkaimg refuges to behead you is the only way to get rid of your loose fedora asses i would gladly go for it

May the gods bless OP and keep the Mudslimes, Kike Worshippers, and Fedoras at bay.

>What is Samhain

dumbest thing i've ever read on Sup Forums

christianity would be a 100% dead religion if it weren't for pagan rites like marriage, christmas, easter, etc

>paganism is literally on the rise
People are literally believing that tree carvings will bless women to be fertile and have babies?

No. What you call "paganism" is really just stupid contrarianism and as many fallacious logical arguments as a person can stuff under a single hat.

O R T H O D O X
R
T
H
O
D
O
X

I want some badass vikings haircut
I am 1,84m, thin, broad shoulders, blond, and barely grow a beart (just around my mouth)
any tips? currently 3mm haircut

Pagan is a Christian label on non Christians.
Forn siĆ°r was the religion the majority of the Nordic people followed , stop this Pagan meme.

Nobody fucked niggers back then, so there was no AIDS

>revering a dead kike on a stick
>in 2015

Yes, because, as we all know, the most important thing in Christianity are our holidays.

All rituals worth shit come from the hebrews you autistic fuck. No oe is christian for painted eggs.

as an ex-christian i can attest that 90% of christians only showed up to "CHURCH" for holiday services lol

>A bunch of nudists that fucked every living thing they could catch, every season they could move, invented marriage!
>honest!
>j-just too bad they never invented writing, so there's no way to prove it...
You're that super-retard that everyone on Sup Forums has been talking about all week, aren't you?

Someone would, eventually, and that would be the end of it.

Refugees ? Fedora ?

Dude, Pagans are the last ones to tip a fedora or to be fucking cucked like christfags or modern nihilists

funny ITT they have to post either paintings or cosplays while in Romania those rituals are a every day choir while still being very christian

youtube.com/watch?v=PmM7FinRDYE

youtube.com/watch?v=RtTqF37J6l4

youtube.com/watch?v=L60HwYWGUu4

youtube.com/watch?v=zefquIvSqPU

reminder that no matter how much you argue about religion online, it will never change anyone's mind or make your delusions real.

How are any things there not true?

still massively degenerate though.

The only people attracted to paganism are literally women who believe in an umbrella terms of ghost, dream catchers, crystals and forest wisps.

If it starts getting more popular we will have to notice yet another red flag

never owned a fedora, nor will i ever own one.

Learn where Abramithic religiones came from.
That will be THE REDPILL for you.

Great reply to demonstrate the willful ignorance of pagan LARPers.

Easter : Springtime, the resurrection of warmth

Reconstructions: fully. There is literally no tradition left from the ancient world in the West. All forms of neopaganism are based on neoclassicism of the 19th century. Enjoy your buffet style religious beliefs, your comrades from the back then who would put you to the sword for your phoney cultural appropriations we already took care of

paganism is a meme. nobody who has posted here practices paganism. lol

When's your next human sacrifice to Wodan then?

> says paganism is on the rise
> fails to mention most pagan groups (about 80%) are anti-racist, feminist tree-hugging groups all about hating daddy because he was christian and made you go to school.

just fucking grow it all and be a man, that should do it

Well then, as an "ex Christian" you should know that church isn't some sort of magical requirement to confirm your faith. It's just Gods house and a nice place to worship

No, the fedora owns you you faggot jew puppet

I'd wager 99% of "pagans" were born Christians and it's their sorry attempt at rebelling against God.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsiGAC7oVl8

Here, watch this

Here's one to get you started, user.

www67.zippyshare.com/v/NRMoIlN7/file.html