Abortions are steadily decreasing since Roe v Wade

It's almost like learning about birth control can help eliminate unwanted pregnancies. Hmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZSBFxanDAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody against abortion should be required to adopt some of the millions of unwanted children that will be flooding the streets wants RvW is gone. It's not rich people getting abortions.

Leftists aborted a bunch of their babies and conservative families tought their kids better

Pregnancy should be a natural consequence of marital life.
There is no such thing as "wanted" or "unwanted" pregnancy.
If you dont want to get pregnant dont have unprotected sex dont have sex at all.
Any civilization who proritizes the childish pursuit of personal (((choice))) or (((freedom))) over healthy (aka socially productive) sexuality inevitably fails.

*or

The fuck was happening in the 70's?

The fact that you put Jew Shields around the words choice, and freedom, is enough for anybody to realize that you are a piece of trash subversive. Go fuck off somewhere else.

(((they))) legalized abortion

>jew shields
Get a load of this kike.

Because the numbers of reproductive age women are decreasing as well fuckwit.

>dude letting non-whites take over even faster is the moral thing to do!

You are a fucking baboon, Children should not be a PUNISHMENT for having sex. These scare tactics are idiotic.

There is massive demand for new borns in all developed countries. It's the older children that they have a problem getting people to adopt

The easiest way to tell apart a white nationalist from a Christian larper is their stance on abortion.

Be tolerant now and let Jamal have 7 babies, cuck.

You you idiot. Niggers dont learn.

This is bad.

Too much red tape and the price is too high. Niggers are getting less abortions as a result.

OP is proud of this for some reason. Hes the biggest fag white knight for embryos that ever was. Because of OP we all have to raise our children alongside niggers and or fucked up babies who werent raised properly because their mother was too chicken to get the coat hanger.

You arent making the world vetter by white knighting babies are are already beats dead on arrival. No. You're a fool. You are making our world worse.

Let's do some basic math here.
>Lefties abort their babies
>Righties don't.
>Lefty population disintegrates, abortion levels drop.

OR people are just having less sex, like we know to be the case with millenials.

>Anybody against abortion should be required to adopt some of the millions of unwanted children that will be flooding the streets wants RvW is gone. It's not rich people getting abortions.

>being a poor impoverished pleb, I will still find a way to put off the consequences of my actions and instead of developing a moral conscience I will place the burdens of my hedonism on others

If you're poor and you must give children up for adoption, you become a slave.

Rich families will take in children, and gain their parents as slaves/indentured servants.

>yfw plantations become a thing again

>you're born into a political opinion and it never changes when you get older

>tfw your country doesn't have a policy of forced abortion for low iq individuals.

What you people dont understand is that sexual (((liberation))) is literally slavery.
Humans should strive to overcome their physical and material existence, not embrace it.
That wisdom was given to us by the ancient Greeks and preserved by Christian theologians.
Only by overcoming ourselfs can we become free.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZSBFxanDAw

>i make things up to make myself feel good

>relative number or rate

>RELATIVE

>RATE

>RATE / 1000 WOMEN

>RATE / 1000 POP

apparently they haven't tAught their kids shit

The people that are getting abortions are the ones that can't take responsibility for their own actions and there isn't a single valid argument for denying someone life on that basis and attempting to pass the buck to those that can is not a valid counter argument

>Leftists aborted a bunch of their babies and conservative families tought [sic] their kids better
Conservatives get abortions and lie about it.

No worries, nogs still aborting at record rates. Eugenics working.

Sexual liberation and drugs are just tools totalitarian governments use to stop the dregs from revolting whilst their liberties are being eroded away. Clearly the goyim in this thread are completely oblivious to that