>BAN 'EM
Crime
>MORE LAWS
Foreign policy
>MORE INVASIONS!
Military
>MORE SPENDING!
Guns
>Uh... um.. look g-guise.... you see laws don't solve anything.. government is bad, er...... I know it's been proved conclusively that gun laws work but.. er.... WAIT! um.... LIBERALS. They're secretly.... um, COMMUNISTS! That's it.... er.... hmmm. Wait I got it! LIBERALS are immoral and hate america! Umm.... er.... that's it I guess... muh gubmit... muh free market....

So where were you when you took the final redpill on the degenerate state of gun control in the USA?

This is coming from the country that can't use plastic knives in public

SHALL

haha bro we can just make all the guns dissappear magically it's not like criminals would hide or stockpile them hehe good thing there are barely any guns in america xD

How many times do you need to be told that the problem is niggers and not guns. Guns don't have minds of their own, they can't get up at 5 AM and shoot a couple for lulz. Niggers do that.

make sure to sage this obvious slide thread!

You forgot the
>Country with the highest number of non-whites in the developed world.

Good, don't come here. Faggot

Really roasts my almonds.

NOT

Whether South America is developed is a contentious argument, hue.

Kill

>South America
what the fuck are you talking about?

Why do you only care about gun-related homicides? Are the other homicide victims any less dead?

>correlation implies causation
Liberal logic: not even once.

The problem with guns in America is that we focus on them as tools for self defense, rather then as tools for hobby or sport, even though the latter is what they're used for (and what they SHOULD be used for) 99% of the time.

Change that mindset and I'm convinced we'd be better off

How about looking at legal gun owners vs non legal gun owners. Why not look at race? Just throwing a number out there and saying "oh look, less laws mean more gun deaths" doesnt justify your argument.

Good thing Y'all don't have any violence problems.....LOL

No new arguments. Suicides & Gang violence really fuck with the stats...

All that depriving lawful citizenry of arms will do is allow predators to victimize them.....

The problem with liberals in America is that they tend to rely on post-hoc rationalizations of their arbitrary whims instead of on concrete principle 99% of the time. Change that mindset and I'm convinced you'd be better off.

I'm appalled by your baseless claim

No nigger wakes up at 5AM

>gun related homocide
>includes suicides
>ignores the fact that most of them come from niggers.

And it has nothing to do with niggers.

Shut britbong, or we'll have to deal with hordes of americans next.
Let them be their own population control.

Look at the firearm ownership rates in Switzerland.

Stupid angry people kill people. Firearms are not the problem.

Now get out.

>Implying 70% of gun-related homicides aren't caused by niggers with illegal guns anyway.
kys.

Good point he's probably still up from the club and mad he couldn't land a coal burner.

Bin that knife!

Correlation does not equal causation.

Also
>niggers

It's also the country the most blacks in the developed world. But surely that's unrelated.

>ignore central american countries

well okay salvadore

sup

BE

What's the rate of death per gun? I guarantee our funds are less likely to be used to kill than guns elsewhere.

Ban abortion because an unborn child has no ability to exercise it's rights as an american citizen, and therefore is innocent

Ban drugs from being sold in convenience stores and gas stations, and anywhere else because they hinder the well being of the people

Build a wall and keep out refugees. We don't need anymore immigrants, we can't afford it right now.

Crime
The problem is not necessarily that there are too many laws, just too many idiots disobeying laws

Foreign policy
Who the hell is screaming invade invade invade? Obongo did the same thing. Regardless, if we invade with a congressional declaration of war, we can't argue

Military
Keep spending, but get rid of civilian contractors and create a law to prevent senators from creating legislation in regards to military contracts when they have stock in the same defense contractors

Guns
Guns are not the source of any problem. The problem is the people. Banning guns will not stop crime and violence.

tl;dr

The world sucks, get used to it and shut the fuck up. You can't make it a perfect shit-free life, doing so will cause the demise of civilization.

Control the negroids and mentally diseased liberals and gun violence would disappear.