Doomsday Clock?

Seriously what the hell is going on lately?
>China moves nukes by russian border
>threats of trade wars
>war threats
>Scientists think world i s ending tonight at midnight
i know this might be a false alarm and just fear mongering but seriously WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/science/doomsday-clock-countdown-2017.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7MbmalBu4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And yet Russia is allies with China despite our attempts to fixing ties with them. Pay no attention to this shit; this is nothing new, they like to dick wave. The thing is we have been fucking russia in the ass economically, so they traded with China
NOW, China's butthurt that we're trying to improve relations and take away their biggest trade partner

so its all just a muscle flex to get us to cower down?

Exactly. I mean the worst case scenario is that we go to war. Nukes get used, China gets fucked because no one will trade with them now. Badda bing badda boom.
But the real sense is no they won't turn with us . They wouldn't in their insane little minds, because they know they're economy is already on the verge of economical collapse and that if they fuck up with us and cut ties with us or go to war ; that their economy will shit itself and crash into the ground. Russia won't be enough help for them and God help the north Korean society when it goes into the drain from the domino effect.

im pretty sure china would just use men in a time of war instead of nukes. they out number us 12-1 with how many they have compared to us.

What

>scientists think the world is ending at midnight

You're either retarded, bait, or have never heard of the doomsday clock before

>China moves nukes by russian border
let em fight

Not sure if you are a mediocre troll or just don't understand what the Doomsday clock is

but you dont think they wouldnt be somewhat right with all the events building up?

>Nukes get used
>use men in a time of war instead of nukes
if NUKES get used the world goes to shit.

Do you not know what happens if nukes get used? EVERYONE WILL FIRE EVERYTHING
WE WILL ALL GO TO SHIT

this would be very bad for europe and northern asia though...

>russia and china turn themselves into a crater
>korea explodes too
>America becomes unstoppale force

LETS DO IT FAGGOT KEK WILLS IT

>i know this might be a false alarm and just fear mongering but seriously
>might

An imaginary clock made by imaginary people for leftist cucks to point at and chant anti trump shit.

That is the most fucking retarded thing I have read.
I'm telling you nothing is going to happen.

(((SCIENTISTS)))

The "clock" has been at 5 minutes to midnight since the past 50 years. These kooks have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. They're ass blasted that Trump is Making America Great Again!

ok look, no one in their right mind would just use nuclear arsenal knowing that the rest of the world will be blazed as well. you would think ground forces would be more threatening because you could take over land instead of blasting it.

What timezone ?

Oh, you, Ameritards, you're always so hysterical. Did you learn nothing from the past election cycle?

It's all smoke and mirrors to get people in line, but when the dust settles, POOF!
>it's fucking nothing

Mass hysteria and fear mongering.

we'll let you know how it pans out

china and russia hate eachother dont kid yourself

RACE WAR
N
O
W

I heard this Shit. Truth is with Hillary and Dems defeated Doomsday clock is now running on Tulsa time.

All timezones are equal.

What, this doomsday clock is a leftist invention anyway. Might as well meme.

If I told you this post was ending in 5 with no proof of it being 5 would you believe that? No? Then why believe a bunch of scientists?

I pray for Russia-China war. I hope this is Trump nad Pence master plan.

That's not why they did it retard. They were moved to benefit from Russia's defence network which is far more sophisticated than their own. To take out those Chinese nukes the US would have to breach Russian airspace which would really piss the Russians off and could even appear at first to be an attack on them and the Chinese would learn of it beacuse they have some kind of defence data sharing agreement.

I do not think it really matters though as any war with China will be a limited one with air and naval operations and trhey would be beyond retarded to introduce nuclear weapons.

>in 2007 they decided that global warming was deadlier than nuclear war
lol

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( S C I E N T I S T S ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

>subtract .5 from the clock
>next time subtract .05
>then .005
>then .0005
>then .00005
>then .000005
i wonder how long you'd be able to keep subtracting like this :^)

Oh wow.

OP didn't mention that the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists also included a statement explaining that Trump is literally personally causing the apocalypse

>WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

1. China wins with globalism, which is harmed if the West becomes nationalistic and engages in economic protectionism.

2. Russia wins with nationalism, which is harmed if the West becomes globalistic and engages in free trade.

So, since Russia is winning out in the war on globalism, the Chinese are ramping up the pressure. With the election of Trump, the Chinese are worrying their asses off, as well they should.

Man, I'm falling down a whole new rabbit hole of my own accord here because this Krauss guy, who the world treats as some kind of definitive authority on nuclear crisis, spent the last couple years:

>calling for gay marriage legalization
>lobbying for abortionists to be allowed to sell fetal tissue for experimentation
>and, seriously, going on a "All Scientists Must Be Militant Atheists" speaking tour with Richard Dawkins

And just look at this fucker

>nukes

Lol silly uninitiated pleb. Power is all about posture. Nukes don't exist.

well we made two islands in the 40s not exist for a bit of time as well.

He also defended Jeffrey Epstein when he was caught for pedophilia.

Epstein was also a professor of physics, implying they are part of the same saturnic pedophile cult. Both are also jews.

That was the atomic bomb. Very different than world ending nukes.

This.

Also they moved em as far as possible from Japan and SK cuz there's US THAADs n other shit able to intercept ICBMs on boost-stage.

So it's iterally "COME AT ME BRO" move from China.

Dont Duck an Hide .. listen we Brits will save you with our Trident nuke missile ok

You ain't kidding

He's a pedophilic gay abortionist atheist jew anti-nuclear lobbyist that hates Trump. How can a human being be such an actual fucking straw man?

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=R7MbmalBu4Y

>human
>jew

Pick one and only one.

>Scientists think

No, they don't

>Though scientists decide on the clock’s position

Ok

>no half numbers
>better invent half numbers cus trump

I think is on to something

Every single week for the next eight years we're going to hear "TRUMP DENIES GLOBAL WARMING, ARMAGEDDON BECOMES 5 SECONDS CLOSER" or "TRUMP INSULTS TRANSGENDERED HERO, END OF THE WORLD ADVANCED BY 0.27 SECONDS"

What happened this time