Poland YES

Turkish migrant rapes Polish woman in the middle of the street while yelling "Fuck Poland" and "Poland is racist"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html
polishexpress.co.uk/o-krok-od-tragedii-imigrant-omal-nie-zgwalcil-kobiety-w-warszawie-krzyczal-je-ac-polakow
youtube.com/watch?v=HvPWsfNZyNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

relly makes u thenk xd

this aint sweden. prepare for crusades 2.0

is he kill?

i know roaches are retarded but this is new high for suicide tendencies

Poles won't do shit but blame Russia.

he TRIED raping woman, he was arrested and is facing 3 years prison time... we are not Sweden or Germany, no rape all you want buffe.

Yeah, that mudslime nanny who cut off a retarded girls head and screamed about how Russians stereotype Muslims as terrorists, while she held the severed head, really made me rethink my problematic rhetoric. #NotAll

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html

so i guess its a death sentence, the 3 year prison will be a fucking best vacation ever there, im pretty sure the prison population is very tolerant and nice and all

Lol, ironically enough I know plenty of Poles who fucking LOVE Muslims and "Palestine" on account of their shared antisemitism.

Being a Polish Jew makes you really see the shitiness of humanity.

He got rekt for trying and now whole country is after him since it made news, soe Poland NO.

But user it says he WANTED to rape her, not that he actually did it. Don't create misinformation on purpose.
Also fuck the turkroaches, first they stabbed a guy over a can of cola now this shit..

Honestly? I will be suprised if he will live to see the trial... then again they will prolly isolate him.
Oh and also he was "german" (son of turkish immigrants or something)

yeah, being polish JEW must be the bottom of being human

>shared anitsemitism

based

>Polish Jew
No such thing. If you're a Jew in Canada, you're not a Polak. You're a Canadian Jew.

>and "Palestine"
interesting, because the amount of people who give a shit about anything in the Middle East here is near 0

and you're probably a Litvak, not a polish jew

>Turkish migrant

More like a Syrian refugee who came from Turkey

This is not going to end well for him

sure you are

I thought Poles were based? Why haven't they killed him and set fire to the Turkish Embassy in Warsaw? WTF Sup Forums

>being polish JEW must be the bottom of being human

Nice of you to acknowledge that I'm human, potato, really touching.

>based

Yes, many Euros think Islam is "based" because both of you guys hate Jews so much. That's why Europe lets so many Jew-hating "refugees" in to hurt and kill Jewish people.

Ethnically Polish with Polski passport.

I'm not a Litvak, my family is from Lwow.

Kebab is about to get removed big time

Your sisters know you are posting their picture?

>Poland dosnt like me
>Therefore i will rape a polish woman, surely this will improve relations

i will never understand such thinking

Give them time, they need to sober up first

Also pic related spread HIV to hundreds of polish women.
ANd hundreds of other didn't get but fucked with him

It says an immigrant tried to rape her while yelling "fuck Poland, Poles are racists".

Guarantee that this guy is going to get shanked in prison.

They don't try to make them love them, just assert dominance.

yeah my sisters lol
That's a picture taken in Lublin

>Ethnically Polish with Polski passport.
Nationality is not Ethnicity.

It was an immigrant from Germany, a turkroach.

polishexpress.co.uk/o-krok-od-tragedii-imigrant-omal-nie-zgwalcil-kobiety-w-warszawie-krzyczal-je-ac-polakow

I am half normal Polish half Polish Jew by ethnicity.

>Cry racism
>While you try to rape someone
Golly gee maybe their racism is justified then.

Anyone got a link to that story about the muslim who cried about racism then tried to kill people? Theres a few

You might have the passport but you are not Polish. You still identify as a jew.

I'm a Polish Jew...

>American education strikes again

>this is news

If you're going to rape or attack someone, you call them racist or it's a felony. That's pretty standard in any white majority country.

Jeb goes in all fields, fampai

Just a question, why do you felt the need to say you are jew? It's not like anyone would care, you either are Pole or not. You ever heard someone saying "i am Polish christian" or "i am Polish tatar" or "i am Polix orthodox"?

In their eyes being racist is worse than raping or killing

THIS. He is going to be killed in his first week. I bet He will be killed before the trial

Polish Jews are a separate group from Ashkenaz (German Jews) for instance

>I'm a Polish Jew...
Nie istnieje takie zwierze :^)

Because this forum is obsessed with Jews and literally every second thread is talking about how Jews are responsible for everything bad in the world.

This hurts my feelings and makes me feel the need to provide counter-examples.

If someone told you Catholics are sub-humans who all deserve death you would probably react by saying "fuck no, I'm a Catholic and you're wrong, fuck you."

>rapes
No, he tried to rape, but was stopped by the police, also he was immigrant living in Germany.

No. You are a jew. You are either a jew or a Pole. Not both. The interests of the two don't align.

But not a Jewish Pole. There's a fucking difference. I hate Jewish Americans with a passion, because I'm an American Jew. Jew is the qualifier to what kind of American I am, American is not the qualifier to what kind of Jew I am.

A jednak...

>Because this forum is obsessed with Jews
Nobody even mentioned jews, you jumped on jew bandwagon with your 1st post.

>Being a Polish Jew makes you really see the shitiness of humanity.

That's no way to talk about your family.

No, he is Turkroach living in Germany, but thanks to (((Schengen))) zone he could go here easily.

Police confirms him to be a tanned German.

>ten jpg udowodni ze jestem polakiem
Zaden diasporak prawdziwym polakiem nie jest.

My interests are too banal and mediocre (survive, raise my family, enjoy life a bit) to not align with any particular ethnicity.

>All of this autistic self-justification

Jewish American, American Jew... like there's any difference. Average, decent Americans won't care either way whereas these stormniggers will hate you all the same regardless of how you structure your adjectives.

The only way to win is to not play their game.

>ta flaga
I kto to mówi, trochę konsekwencji user

>The only way to win is to not play their game.
To w takim razie co ty tu debilu robisz ?

Moja rodzina mieszka w Polsce od wieków.

Jestem Polakiem i jestem Żydem.

>mfw based muslim immigrants blitzkrieg poland again to retake prussia

Przeciez chyba wiem.
>Jestem Polakiem i jestem Żydem.
Zydem jestes kochanie :^)

Tracę czas i marudzę. Czekam asz pranie sie skanczy.

No, he was captured by the Police. Same as Berlin was captured in 1945.

And he get fucked. Now they show him how real rape look like in jail.

i Polakiem. Nie możeż wziąć to ode mnie: wiem dobrze kim jestem.

Dobra ale bez memow.
>muh polski antysemityzm
Teraz w polsce zrobilo sie modnie aby miec przodka zyda bo muh zaglada zupelnie tak jak heritagecioty w stanach. Tzw antysemityzm za 10 lat nie bedzie istnial

Jesli chodzi o Palestyne to chyba inna sprawa.

>skaczy
>skączy
Lmao

Ironiczne, prawda?

My written Polish is pretty awful, I used to try to contribute on the Andrzej Sapkowski forum (Sapkowski Zone) in Polish, it was really bad.

>Andrzej Sapkowski forum
czlowieku co robisz

Nothing of value was lost .. both are filthy scummy cunts akin too rape Top Kek ..my sides hahahahaha

this fake news shit is really getting out of hand. will they continue getting away with this?

Czytałem Wiedzmina...

>Turkish migrant rapes Polish woman
he tried but got catched by police, now he is going to jail

sapkowski to pisarz dla kanciastych gimnazjalistow

Thanks for the NAXALT

Naah it's actually for real, he was arrested though and is facing jailtime.

Authorities are still struggling to discover the rapist's motives for the attack!

Lubię też "Ogniem i mieczem," "Stara Baśń," etc. wbrew fantasy i historyczne.

*tries and gets immediately arrested
and he wasn't Turkish but """German"""

get your facts straight you dick loving faggot

>Breaking news
>Women are sluts
WOW, thanks for that enlightening discovery, Estoban.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPWsfNZyNM

don't blame the germans for this murzyn
turks are are NOT german you fucking faggot

>16 antifa sluts
>hundreds
I fucking swear to god kikes are actively trying to backbite us

and it was in 2007 for fucks sake

I really liked how in some media they called him >>>the German immigrant

>what is a turk-german

That was literally painful to watch... could not get through it all honestly it was so edgy and cringe-inducing.

Might be some user got sick of being called roach

You are part of community that in its entirety does. "wasze ulice nasze kamienice"

That guy is dead, he'll be tortured and killed within a few hours of entering a prison

Polish Jails are all full of soccer hooligans who are literally the most racist and sadistic people on earth

>turk-german
no such thing
he is a TURK, not a human, not a german, he is a roach

Germany let him in... who else should i blame?

He's a known troll "Jew" (not really) trolling normies on youtube, actually a Polak living in USA and being upper middle class wealthy making fun of Polaks being poorer than him. A legend among Sup Forums faggots.

non-whites gonna non-white

It's a joke, bro.

He drinks beer. Looks pretty german to me, my man.

Of course she is fine. This IS Sup Forumsland we are talking about.

>hurr durr germans are deporting kikes they're nazis
>hurr durr germans are letting kikes in they're destroying yurop

open your eyes retard nobody forced YOU to take that scum in your country but your own government

I blame my country AND shitskins for what they are but always kill a traitor before an enemy

dead man walking

smierc od bekon kebabi

>"Poland is racist"
To be fair, it is. Which makes you wonder why he chose to live in fucking Warsaw. Not wanted.

niggers in ''da hood'' drink 40's too, are they german too? you fucking piece of shit

Shit, that's cover photo worthy

>Yes, many Euros think Islam is "based" because both of you guys hate Jews so much. That's why Europe lets so many Jew-hating "refugees" in to hurt and kill Jewish people.
Oy vey,I wonder who is pushing multiculturalism in europe and america.Also who created Marxism and was responsible for Bolsheviks Genocide.It is also totally random that they dominate finance and big banks.

It might be ((pure coincidence)) that these people are all from the same tribe.

What scum? He was "guest" of germans that was tired of raping in Germany and decided to cross the border using his nice new german passport to try rape bufee in Poland when reality hit him when he was handcuffed and he realised he should probably go to Sweden.