China hate thread

Webm: chinese souless creatures killing man's best friends with clubs and slicing their throats

Link: doge boiled and skinned alive (hard shit even for ISIS beheading connoisseurs)

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
shanghaiist.com/2016/01/21/amcham_survey_business_leaving_china.php
forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2016/03/18/why-are-there-doubts-over-chinas-growth-rate/#5656ca044669
youtu.be/gjxcWKa4sow?t=6203
torontopetdaily.com/2014/05/some-must-read-statistics-on-canadas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Respect others cultures.

Nice, a good dog is a dead dog.

Japan get's two nukes, these guys go scot free.

The Chinese and south Asians are sociopaths, and need to be gassed. I barley respect the Japanese and South koreans, soley because they can show some compassion.

a good boiled dog

Wait for it, we Trumpenreich now.

It is not even about killing the dogs, the way they do it is so disgusting im surprised people ever want to eat chinese food without gaggin at the thought of it. What's up with them and not keeping basic hygiene while preparing their fucking food?

Kek

wtf is a bulgaria r u guys gypsys

White people do the same thing to dogs and pigs and don't give it a second thought. And pigs are smarter than dogs and more trainable.

>t. Tariq al Parisi

Meant they do the same thing to cows and pigs

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

In the same way u guys r niggers

fuck off chink

I went to China last year for work.

I can tell you this much:

>China is still a 3rd world country
>Pollution so bad 10,000 die DAILY
>Trash everywhere
>Chinese spit, piss and shit in public
>They eat insects, frogs, turtles, cats and dogs
>Everyone dresses nice but makes 95% can't afford houses
>Ghost cities to inflate the market
>Communist government keeps them dumb
>Schools are dirt floor huts

China is literally a 3rd world shit hole.

I'm convinced now that the U.S. has been taking care of China, because once Trump changes trade deals, China will collapse completely.

The overpopulation is out of control.

People will have to resort to cannibalism.

Not an argument.

>hates chinks
>will be ruled by them presently

wew!, Laogai FEMA camp goys...

Economy is slowing and ironically enough for a communist state there is virtually no safety net
But that's something that could be stemmed pretty easy, problem is Xi is basically pulling a Gorbachev by trying to not be Gorbachev. His "Corruption Campaign" has been used to gain popularity but primarily to purge the party of any dissent and crush any opposition so that he's trying to become the strongest Premier since Mao. He's concentrated power in his hands but has yet to lay out a succession plan, while at the same time he's managed to either piss off his communist party comrades or scared them stiff. So now you have a potentially toxic mix of a slowing economy with little protections if it really shits the bed combined with a party that has been shown to be riddled with corruption and a state at its most authoritarian in terms of dissent since Tiananmen. It's a tinder box and we better pray that Trumps protectionism doesn't accidentally crash their economy or they'll drag us all down

Can't eat ya dog meat without getting it cooked in gutter oil:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Never have cancer been sooooo tasty!

Under that overall goal what are the sub-objectives of the Chinese race and government?

1. Lebensraum. China doesn't have enough of it and by their standards other races aren't doing much with their living spaces. This particularly applies to Africa and Australia. So take them. What 'moral sense' would inform the Chinese not to do this?

2. Resources of energy and raw materials. The biological survival aspect in the context of high energy industrial civilization is obvious.

3. Individual Women for Individual Mating. This sounds like a throw back to ancient times. It will come within the practical experience of many reading these words. A confluence of several white technologies in other species' hands has produced an historically rare situation. When China was weaker it dealt with its lack of Lebensraum by limiting family sizes to an objective one child. The specific means used were infanticide, abortion and later birth control and government laws limiting families to one child. This westernized attempt at population limitation collided with an older Asiatic racial preference for sons over daughters. That's because in Asia daughters literally 'join' their husband's extended families and are a dead economic loss to their parents' families. This racial attitude is so deep it's even expressed in a language that uses different words to describe paternal and maternal grandparents.

Flag checks out. How's the French (((refugee))) camp treating you?

Hello Kosovo alboshit

Wrong. bacon being fucking delicious is an argument.

China really is a shit tier country.

Over 1 billion people, 78% classified as living in 3rd world conditions, with the majority of the country being a bunch of provinces that really don't give a fuck about an empire.

The only thing keeping the fake paper tiger working is the Government and even that is about to fail.

There are so many obvious signs that China is going to hit a fucking wall very soon and it will most likely destroy the Communist Peoples Republic for good.

That of course would have consequences on the world economy but will recover.

The largest problem with the collapse of China is 1) North Korea is going to be a fucking ticking time bomb and will need to be taken care of immediately. 2) The alternative to what the current China is. Will the provinces stay together? Will Hong Kong make a run for Independence?

There are many different scenarios but the one scenario you can count on is the collapse of China and it's power structure. It's going to get really, really fucking ugly. We could see a civil war in China that would make Syria look like fucking child's play. Millions of Chinks slaughtering each other. It would be glorious to witness.

funny how (((chinese hate threads))) have become increasingly frequent over the last few weeks

The PRC will collapse, and after an initial crisis, a provisional government will be formed by the UN with the ROC being reunited as a constitutional republic. This has been the long-term Anglo-American plan since the early 70s. In the process, their debt holdings will be forgiven, and Tibet and Hong Kong will become sovereign nations. China will be effectively neutralized, and surplus Chinese will emigrate to east Africa and Siberia until the population stabilizes around 700 million

China is a country founded upon cheating, lying, oppression and abuse of the Chinese people.

This is, cheating and stealing, like running red lights, will get you ahead in the short term.
But long term, not good

I seen this exact response earlier are you re-using for being a lazy fuck it or are you pushing an agenda?

The average Chinese person has a sub 100 IQ, and almost all Chinese lack the ability to be creative, as their culture has ingrained submissiveness and group think for most of their history.

China, which has almost 1.4Billion people and was for most of history the most populace region has invented jack shit, apart from "muh gun powderz". Despite China's incredibly large population, they only have 6 nobel prizes.

China relies heavily on stolen technology, which was stolen before cyber security became such a big issue. This isn't much of an issue now as most of the 5 eye countries have increased anti-espionage and cyber security efforts tenfold. Thus, China is falling behind in it's technological pursuits.

China is getting desperate, there's been numerous cases of Chinese communist party officials bribing politicians in both Australia and Canada. Communist party officials know that China won't be able to compete with western countries technologically because of brain drain and lack of creativity. Slants actually though they had a chance. kek.

The women are hot some of them. But the men are little dick untermensch.

good to see i'm not the only one who hates them

1 in 4 businesses operating in China are in the process of moving out of there.
>shanghaiist.com/2016/01/21/amcham_survey_business_leaving_china.php

China GDP grown has slowed to a crwal and probably is allready in recession.
The official numbers of 7% is made up bullshit not even the chinese minister of trade belives.
>forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2016/03/18/why-are-there-doubts-over-chinas-growth-rate/#5656ca044669

So yeah. Get the hell out of there!

why would hong kong be sovereign if ROC is in control again? the whole reason hong kong is autonomous is because the people there didn't want to give up the freedoms they had under british rule

do you think china will collapse because of trump's policies?

The same thing happens in the American food industry. You act like they're doing this simply to do it. Sup Forums gets triggered over this but can laugh at sand nigger refugees and dead niggers.

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

The women are hideous. You are thinking of Japs and Koreans + lots of surgery.

sand niggers = sub human trash that wants to rape and kill you

doges = man's best and most loyal friend

You can't describe the amount of hatred I have for chinks. They have wronged this country in ways Muslims could only dream of.
>their enclaves are larger
>they get away with crime
>they come in larger droves
>their language might be even uglier than Arabic
>they've convinced the cuckservatives to like them
>they destroyed the housing market, causing a plethora of more problems by extension
>they travel in massive herds like bison
>they screech like banshees
>they smell
>they even ruined Canada's reputation on Sup Forums with nonstop shitposting

It's a sign that kek wills it (i.e. Chinese Civil War), my leaf friend.

What are some of the signs you talk about. I know virtually nothing about china

All non-whites except japanese are worthless vile creatures anyway.

Reminder that they are also cannibal. Still want a gook gf, white man?

redpill me, why chinks cant post here?

most of them don't speak english and need a Sup Forums pass to post here

because the chink commie FBI will kill them duh

You haven't seen anything. No industrial animal is treated well.

So why are you still here?

that was a real fetus, but he didn't actually eat it

it was an "art" exhibition

it's pasta fin bro. I think it's the same autist who posts it in every China related thread or replies with it to every China related post

Sup Forums has been infilitrated by a bunch of manchild cucks who only get triggered when a dog is killed, but is okay when a human or cow gets tortured.

Humanely killing a dog and eating it is the same as doing that to a cow.

This is correct.

Japanese and Koreans aren't here either, besides few proxies.

>BUT MY DOGGIE FEEWWWINGS!

fuck that webm is fucked up

I have a friend from japan who comes here regularly. I agree with you but it there are actual koreans and japanese here from time to time.

they deserved nanking.

Reminder that dogs are a white man's oldest and best friend. It's ok to not like them too much but only shitskins hate doggos.

That typo.

Pigs don't get tortured and beaten before they're slaughtered. They're killed painlessly and efficiently. Dog meat is garbage meat anyways, pigs produce more and much healthier meat.

There are no real Koreans or Japanese here.

They're posting behind Canada and Australian proxies hence the shitposting.

Maybe, but it is still a known fact that chinese women eat fetuses because it suposedly makes for a younger skin...

Do you hate pigs, cows, and chickens?

Obviously this butcher is very unsanitary and inhumane, but what if it was just like cow and pig butchers except with dogs?

youtu.be/gjxcWKa4sow?t=6203

>“The Oriental doesn’t put the same high price on life as does the Westerner,” Westmoreland famously said. “Life is plentiful, life is cheap in the Orient.”

There's worse, most chicken and rabbits spend their entire life in a cage in total darkness, eating itself from stress, losing feathers/fur from stress. Google battery cages.

Cows are incredibly dumb, chickens are pretty stupid as well.
Pigs may be smart, but they're incredibly efficient meat production.
Dogs, not so much.

It is a shame very few people raise chickens anymore.
It saves money, they create great compost, and it is much more humane.

Why do edge-lords always use this webm?

The kid literally got saved, the building was going to blow any second.

>Dogs, not so much.
It shouldn't be illegal as long as the factories are held to the same standards. There is no logical reason to say it should be banned other than "MY FEELINGS!"

See
No other peoplea than the Europeans have been so kind even to the animals they eat as we have been, even throughout history.

Furthermore, the animals you mention were domesticated specifically for eating / other uses. Not all animals are equal and thus not all animals are treated equally. It's ok to kill to eat however dogs have earned a special place alongside mankind. No other animal has done so much for us.

It's a beautiful partnership between the world's two widest spread and most successful apex predators that's lasted thousands of years.

Chinese people?

No such thing.

I ate homegrown chicken from time to time and they taste totally different, meat isn't as tender, which is good. In states people always want tender meat, which is basically the lowest quality, filled with antibiotics and animal under stress doesn't gives such good quality meat. But then they spice it and so on. I really don't eat chicken from industrial growth.

There's no reason for a great many things that can't be boiled down to "muh feelings" is some asinine way. It could be said the only reason it's illegal for me to eat you is "muh feelings".

The black dog was wagging his tail then hit with a fucking bat

ive seen isis beheadings and cunts being burned alive which is obviously horrible but this gave me a far worse feeling

you had one chance of life you fuckers. You are all manufactured food.

t. Wang Guazhou

kek stupid chickens lmao off

I know that's a terrible thing, but randomly throwing that kid made me kek

you can eat me if you must, we have been friends since the beginning.

Well, at least the one with the stick is giving them a quick death, sometimes

Not illegal? I guess. But it's still stupid, Chinese eat dogs because they have a history of necessity in doing so. Countless famines, countless shortages.

Dog meat is poor in nutritional value, has a poor in to out energy ratio, and doesn't even taste particularly good. Shark fin soup is some of the most bland flavored water I've ever had but Chinese swear up and down by it.
The West usually didn't eat horses because horses were useful to us, the West didn't eat dogs because dogs are useful to us. And while famines did occur China is on record as the most famine riddled area on the planet.

Sure, now horses aren't quite as valuable, and horse sausage has never been that uncommon in the first place, but at this point.
Why eat dogs?

Even in China. It's shitty meat. Same reason I wouldn't eat rat meat or cat meat.

What's the name of the exhibition, How to live in a marxist state and eat anyway?

>the animals you mention were domesticated specifically for eating

So you should have no problem with chinks raising dogs and eating them.

What the actual fuck?!? At least some chicks tried to kick him out, but how about the other people seeing the scene and didn't intervene?

>they even ruined Canada's reputation on Sup Forums with nonstop shitposting

I love how that's placed in your list as if it's on par with the other problems they've caused. Kek

dude wtf he killed the fuck out of that chink baby

Well no, I have problem with them eating them for a variety of reasons, but you're being disingenuous anyways. The main source of contention is and always has been the abhorrent execution methods. Asian culture believes that pain brings out the flavor of meat.
This understandably, horrifies the West.

torontopetdaily.com/2014/05/some-must-read-statistics-on-canadas.html
>At least 600,000* dogs in Canada are euthanized every year (500,000 in Quebec alone)

So much wasted meat.

Sounds like Germany desu

Bernd who visited China for work as well confirms

Makes me fucking sad desu. I have chickens and treat them like kings.

>Asian culture believes that pain brings out the flavor of meat

Literally never heard of it.
t. chink

It's true, famaleaf.

Their commie government won't let them

>leaf
>chink
Not surprised. Also not surprised I know more about your culture than you do.

China aint all bad m8