DELET THIS YOU FUCK

ORANGED.com

what did kek mean by this?

delet this

TRUMPED
WALLED

He meant go be a faggot on reddit

lol

Trump is Namor. Strengthening political ties with hot dickings to their female representatives.

> tfw never BRENTER BREXIT BRENTER BREXIT inside her...

May didn't get BLACKED

SHE GOT TRUMPED

TRUMPED

that escalated quickly.

B I G L E A G U E

HE GRABBED HER BY THE-

YOU JUST KNOW

TRUMPED

ORANGED is the new BLACKED.

bahaha

lowkey hilarious

Hammond was jerking off in the corner I bet

So is this what special relationship means?

bretty gud

OK, I kek'd out loud.

"Oh a step that looks a bit unsafe hold my hand as we scale it Mrs T"

"It's a big step, Mr T"

"For you, Mrs T"

My new bumper sticker desu

Looks like she can barely walk

Looks like America's on top of it.

woah boy

wew

Probably an icy floor.

Shock horror

Policy

Kek.

Watch out Marine le Pen, you're next.

Thats my favorite position

>tfw trump style

ORANGED

he divided that vagina

bigly

Noice

Theresa May got Frito Layed

Would make a cute couple and would allow Marion to make her move into the white house along side Ivanka

kek

her hands are still bigger....hahahahaahaa

10°C

What ice?

POO

who wouldnt

Finally the curse is over!

She must be quite tall.

noice

IN

BEACHES

She's 5'8" normally. She's wearing high heels in that pic.

kek wishes you a great week

so pol you should have sex with may or thatch(asuming she is the same age a may and still alive) or brexit doesn't happenes who would you pick ?

ORANGED is the new BLACKED!

It's a step.

actually laughed pretty good.

I unironically want to fuck her raw.

TRUMPED

I guess they did get a hard brexit

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

President Trump is known to be THE most hung guy amongst world leaders, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Theresa's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Mr. President barely able to force it past the knob, and Theresa moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Don's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>"ch-ch-cheers luv, w-welcome home..." Theresa submissively whimpered upon Donald's return to Washington D.C.
>"I-I'm sorry luv b-but I burnt the fish head haggis pie n chips casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Theresa!" Donald screamed, slamming Theresa's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Donald starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"D-Donald, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Donald screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night being President and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Trump said
>grabbing May by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp* ry" Theresa struggled to say
>"OH SO YOU'RE STILL SORRY? I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY BITCH!" Trump slams Theresa's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Mike, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN ANOTHER REFERENDUM WILL BE ABLE TO BRING YOU BACK WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Donald slams the door
>Theresa trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

kek

i'm impressed by your autism user

Trump is building a harem of world leaders

for you

Kek good one man

ORANGED is the new BLACKED

Noice

perfect

B U R G E R D

I really want to see Frauke Petry get ORANGED!

No, she is too pure for that.

yes please

Underrated

Remember that Melania still lives at Trump Tower in NY.

They fucked.

So Trump is more like JFK than I originally thought

me

ORANGE is the new BLACKED

Oh fuck someone said it already

2slow youfisher

>helping a woman with a step
>media overblowing this as usual
they don't hide it do they?

ORANGED
O
R
A
N
G
E
D

Merkel next week. Can't wait.

KEK

FUCKING DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW

ANZU IS PURE, SHE IS PURE AND NOT FOR THIS SICK GARBAGE

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FUNNY BECAUSE YOU POSTED YOUR 'CLEVER' IMAGE ONLINE NO YOU ARE AN UNWASHED PIG

ANZU IS PURE

FUCKING DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS IMAGE

Hehe hi senpai how is my cookies tonight ^_^

fpbp

Lucky girl, she out to get some rest now, it must be tiring getting a deep dicking from the POS

I am chuckling.

She's fat and old with bigger hands and he is fat and old too

Oh my fucking god its perfect

Jesus, user.

have a pity (you) lad

CHYNA'D

You know he was grabbing that pussy.

im laughing