#FreeMelania

The Left is getting really pathetic with this shit, but I'm wondering what Sup Forums thinks about it.
"Evidence": youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
youtu.be/_GPYzTAj8zQ?t=2h51m55s
archive.is/IpA3U
medium.com/@PhilipVogel/the-hidden-trump-supporters-at-americas-most-liberal-college-f0b6892a6fe7#.8o472iubl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they love to infantilize women and paint them as helpless.

but then they push the o yes daddy choke me meme

Except when they're conservative.
youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

Video is played backwards, full frame shot shows the speaker "talking backwards" that is why its cropped.

No, it's actually not. I thought the same thing but then watched the inauguration footage.
youtu.be/_GPYzTAj8zQ?t=2h51m55s

>be sad because you realize that you, your son, your husband, your whole family is going to be slandered for 4 whole years by leftist media
>the man you love turns back, you smile at him because you don't want your anxiety to ruin the day he fought for like mad during months
>OMG guys, Melania is oppressed by cis-male chauvinistic Drumpf! I bet he's beating him when he's not busy taking golden showers!!!

prayer started as he turned around

You should read the HuffPost article about it. Literally the dumbest shit I ever read. The comments are even worse.
archive.is/IpA3U

>body language (((experts)))

>saving people from themselves, without their demand, from problem they didn't have, for reasons you can't even express, with most of the time shitty outcomes
The mental illness that is called being a leftist

she’s just timid. There are also cultural differences.. she’ll never integrate entirely.

Don't all women from your country have resting bitch face?

>body language experts
are they friends with the (((crowd experts)))?

>posts 3 hr video
>does not point out timeslot

ok m8

Yes

>crowd experts
Wut

Next they'll say Baron draws large breasted woman because he's being abused by Ivanka.

>2h51m55s
It's in the link, dumbass. Learn to internet.

you retarded or what? check that link you piece of shit

Jesus fuck.

>crowd counting (((experts)))

All of them being led into the sharp toothed mouth of Islam.

>Three times the size
Not surprising, some of the women in that march are several times larger than the average man.

kek,
pic very related I think

If anything I would imagine she feels lonely because she's married to a 70 year old work-aholic who probably doesn't pay her that much mind

kek

>prayer is going on
>everyone is stoned faces and solemn
>speaker mentions Trump
>she smiles when she hears the guy say something nice about her husband
>Trump looks back at his wife
>she exchanges short words with Trump
>back to serious mode
>go back to stone face
I think the left doesn't even know what a loving relationship is like

There's also some footage of pence's daughter starring at melania during this and Barron talking. Melania also talks.
It could be fake smile or it could be Melania telling barron to stup fucking around and be quiet.

Get all angles.

It is obvious that she is a Russian spy who is miserable but has to stay with Trump to keep giving instructions to him from Putin.

Who the fuck cares. She is just a whore.

this

>trump
>workaholic

The man has not worked a real day in his life, he sits in a penthouse and watches tv while occasionally making demands that people do shit

Americans don't know this but Slavs have very different body language then most Europeans. I've noticed it too but thats the body language of a slavic women who's worried and introverted

>muh backwards video

BTFO TRUMPVESTITE

They're trying to copy the reaction people had to pic related. They don't actually think Melania is in an abusive relationship, they just want to stir up shit and if we try to deny them then the response will be "BUT BUT BUT WHAT ABOUT KHZIR KHAN YOU SAID HE WAS BEATING HIS WIFE!!!!"

I am Sup Forums incarnate so here's what I think:

Why would you repost this again and again if you think the left is "pathetic with this shit"? It obviously doesn't align with Sup Forums's values and even goes against them. Just stop posting it. This may be a new topic for you because you are normie scum with things to do, but people who spend 12 hrs a day here have seen this thread a million times and have discussed it into the dirt.

8/10 - made me post a longer post than I initially planned. Have something sexy as repayment.

it's a model thing so you don't get wrinkles

Read

medium.com/@PhilipVogel/the-hidden-trump-supporters-at-americas-most-liberal-college-f0b6892a6fe7#.8o472iubl

Yeah ok faggot

And his son acts like a your average American boy who

>it's a libtard makes a stupid video and deletes comments that call him out

Flag and dislike anons.

>protesting against le evil aggressive patriarchy
>acts like an evil aggressive patriarch

Their trying everything. Get prepared my yanky brothers in arms. I smell some Bolshevism.

Their jealous that Melania is hotter than cuntllary and Michelle.

At last they understand she is beautiful.

Underrated

She told her something insulting and made her angry there.

my theory as germanleftymigrate is that she is afraid of looking like a dumb english illiterate foreigner in every scene shes simply nervous to present herself tothe world.the video missassociate this fear, as fear of the orange monkey.

Body language dose not lie.

I think it's sad Sup Forums thinks she actually married him for love

If you watch it you will see everyone still as a statue and baron twitching every half second. Looks like she just got fed up with the little sperg.

Actually Ivanka is being abused by the jew, went to trump for help, trumps says of course sweetie but to fuck the Jew we gotta be presidents and sheeit so now he is just keeping Jews close so that he can get everything in place and whenever people call him hitler he can be like but look at all my Jew advisors then when he gains full control non of this shit matters and Trump does what any alpha white would and defends his daughters honor to helms of hell

Literally what does Barron do that's weird for his age? Celebrity kids usually are fucked up in some manner as well

normie detected.
how the fuck do you think you...

>get funding
>negotiate
>set up a structure
>constantly monitor it for fuckups like a baby, making sure shit goes as it is supposed to
>any decision you make could make or break the future for all your employees and their families

srsly it's not that fucking easy.

why don't you try it?
>have an idea
>convince experienced people to join a board
>get funding
>not fail

trump eat people like you for fucking canapés, there's a reason he only sleeps 4 hours a night, you cunt.

have some fucking respect.

Sexually abused?
Do carry on....

>(((BOOOODY LAAAANGUAAGE EEEEXPEEERTS)))

Literally Hitler beats his wife.

Nice new meme, kiddies.

>4 whole years

This has the same beautiful cadence as the Jap talking about jerking off during earthquakes to make love to the earth.

Its beautiful in it butchery.

Well yeah that's obvious. But to imply he's abusing her from one clip? Come on...

Slapping "This video is protected by the First Amendment" on the title card doesn't make it any less slanderous.

I am from thee same town as Melania
my parents know her parents really well

she's not abused at all, trust me

she is not abused
but she does not want to ride his old wrinkly cock
she wants the money/power

>I do real work, it's hard to make over-priced coffee for soccer moms
Get out you fag

Body language "experts" are notoriously unreliable.

You don't know that. Even the women who hate him say his cock is enormous and he gives great sex.

Which stands to reason. The guy doesn't drink, smoke, do drugs, anything. His only vice is nailing bitches.

Can you tell us a bit more? Don't want to compromise you, but i'd be interested to know what you know.

When has the left ever been honest or rational?

He means he's had her mother for 50 euros. They're all literal whores there. Every one of them.

Except she really doesn't. She's not moving to DC after the summer (so Barron doesn't have to switch schools in the middle of the year). She has not been on a single media program since inauguration.

Also she won $150M today in a libel lawsuit, so she's fairly wealthy even without Trump.

Why are you bullying Slovenia? Pol is a bully free for the balkans zone >:(

You think she would get the monies? Bwhahahha. It's going straight into Trumps account.

Not bullying, just telling the truth. You can even use Canadian funny money. You can have any woman you want, user. Any one of them. 50 euros.

around jews never relax