Anglo & australian hate of turks

Why do anglos hate us so much here? Is it because they called backup from their colonies and still got raped by grannies with single shot rifles? Do they hate us for being strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR-VWN4JbKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I just want a nice doner kebab wrap with chillis sauce now fuuucckkk

you love the turkish meat huh?

Yes.

Thank you for clarification swede, here's some brown cock

thank god the turk didn't get

Kys.

Lol, nope

>Turkey appreciation thread anyone ?

Haha you hate us that much?
why do you think then sekerim?
dont be ashamed of ur traditions

But i'm not ashamed of our traditions.

Because Gallipolli

I think everybody hates you.
ps. take your shitskins back pls

yu should be as in the tradition of always ruining mainland europe

Lettuce and tomato please. And garlic mayo and the yoghurt sauce. No, I don't need a fork.

I just woke up and see it's amateur hour on the shitposting. What a waste of digits?
>why do Aussies hate us? Waaaah!
Nauseating!
You sound like a 12 year old girl when she finds out the school teacher she has a crush on is married.
But you probably don't know what I'm talking about as no Turks have ever been to school.

Poor show old chap.

Nobody likes nobody here. "Şekerim"

this isn't even worth a comeback, try harder man
sorry, we dont take food stamps here
kek take your shitskins back
we dont have somalis and syrians and arabs tho

>Nobody likes you
You know they dont like Germans neither, righth?

dont be so hard on yourself sekerim, there are some countries that love us here, you should love yourself too ;)

i want to eat döner kebab now

Because most of our countrymen are fucking backwards barbarians. You know that as well as I do. Dont feign ignorance, canımın içi.

i'll make you one, open ur borders

Because you were desperate as fuck to get in to the EU so you could flood our country with your shit tier Mud Slimes.

And because you're that desperate you'll marry any ugly old brit skank to get to the country.

Fuck you roach.

WRONG

I am Anglo-Saxon and love Turkish people. I like all races.

Kek, that is geniunely funny. Saved.

You got me there gozum, dardanelle fights ensued in the west side though, not much brownies there

Shut up leaf, nobody give a shit about what you think.

>you'll marry an ugly old brit skank
there were young looking and cute ones?

Meanwhile, in Turkey.

what does kebab even taste like

No, i mean this board is not a "lets spread our love with other races

I doubt they are judging us based on what they saw back in WWI, balım.
We were quite civil against the Anglos in Gallipoli, too. We have graves and memorial statues for the ANZAC corps and whatnot.

What you just said was wrong. Turks have great culture and country they don't need to get into this country

youtube.com/watch?v=nR-VWN4JbKc

Like literal hot garbage. You would probably like it, burger bro.

Oh come on, that's obviously an arab! Either that, or this was filmed in India :^)

because you spit in my kebap when I am drunk at 4 in the morning and say "here you go johnny" like i don't know what that means.

it's fast food tier. if you like hot dogs and burgers then you'd probably like kebab. if you're some elitist that only dines on the finest of steaks then you'd hate it

Your empire got brought down by one homosexual Brit

No, they are judging you for what you are now, and we are all disgusted.

German good is garbage, their whole culture is garbage

Shut the fuck up canadian

You shouldnt eat Turkish food outside of Turkey. Its either run by arabs or by Turks who think they can sell unhygienic food that tastes like shit and people will still buy it because of the "giaours are idiots" meme.
Either way, you'll probably get ill.

at least turks can reach their asses xd
memes are fun and all but you shouldnt let em step on you even tho you are a roach bebegim
time to nuke anything east to ankara, yavrum
canada is great desu, all that weed and oxy and fast internet lol
how do you know what garbage tastes like?
oh thats a thing we do for things to not catch bad luck in islam, we just try to help :(

>how do you know what garbage tastes like?
I ate some Döner.

The pork version of kebab in Greece is so much better than the Turkish doner bullshit. Doner is too often dry and has a very gamey taste, probably from all of the leftover gay sex lube the Turks add to the recipe.

>Yavrum
You are cheating on me with that little roach

you love Turks

well turned around
>too dry and gamey
read: low grease and sugar
kek
What do you think when you are disgusted by turks? Ewww they eat salads and wash their asses with water so gross?

i fuck around but i'll always be back to you, askim

Oh believe you me, I'm also disgusted by what I see.
Cant be helped.
Even Ankara is too far to the east to my liking, tatlım. It's only redeeming quality is that it's the capital and civilised Turks also live there.
Oh shut up you harlot. I'm willing to share.

>implying fast food with low fat and no sugar is good.

Goddamn, Mustafa. Who let you out of your cage?

Mmmmm

No, me must kill of you

the CIA, they want me 2 overthrow my govt
no need to fight ladies, i want you equally

>Why do anglos hate us so much here? we don't
>Is it because they called backup from their colonies and still got raped by grannies with single shot rifles?
That shit was humiliating
>Do they hate us for being strong?
No

>"Hur dur yur fat"
That's all that your little insect brain can conjure up? I posted I picture of your countrymen literally grabbing shit out of his pants in public and then taking a drink of his own chocolate pudding...and all you can manage in response is "you're fat."

You roaches suck at bantz as much as you do at life, get exterminated.

>triggered
i tried to put up an american pic but it hit the size limit xd
do you know any turks irl?

Seeing that you guys are right makes me sad, my glory nation shouldnt become dumb like this.

You're the best sand niggers. Just stay in Turkey though.

>glory nation

Do you actually know the dude in the gif you posted is Turkish? I'm actually curious now.
>my glory nation shouldnt become dumb like this.
What did he mean by this?

will do, I hate getting chased by wild animals anyways
are you from ankara?

We wuz khanz dumbass

Türken raus

Like fucking greasy crap and mostly with e coli bacteria.

I would get behind this movement.
In fact,
>Make Anatolia Byzantium Again

Döner kebab is almanyarler and you can bet your ass its made by türklerler 95% of the time here and in Germany. And they're unhygienic and serve food with shit bacteria.

why did u anatolians convert to islam. dick move, thought you were one of us

Nah, we actually have a decent respect for Turkey here. We even have a statue to Attaturk and other memorials for the dead of Gallipoli both Australian and Turkish.

The stuff you see online is a combination of banter and a hatred of your immigrants (in Germany). Urgodan is a douche desu

Me and my friend once smoked weed and popped oxy in an anzac graveyard here, I hope you forgive us

I have no idea what almanyerler means. Germans, maybe? I'm guessing türkerler means Turks?
Anyways, I traveled around Europe a lot, and have this habit of visiting at least one "Turkish Restaurant" in each country I go to, provided I can find one. I never eat, but chat with the owner, the "cook" or whomever else that works there.
I've been to two restaurants in Italy. In neither of them could I find anyone that spoke Turkish.
One in Hungary. Turkish. He admitted to having rats in the kitchen after I told him I wasnt going to eat there.
Three in France. All run by arabs.
One in Belgium. Turkish. He was born in Belgium though. When I asked him if he inherited the business or something, he said "No, I just thought this was the easiest way to make money." I also asked him if he has ever been to Turkey, he said no. I asked if he ever tried Turkish kebab, like, actually TURKISH kebab. He said no.

I could go on.

One of who?
We didnt convert, desu senpai, we were forced by the sword to convert back when we started settling in Iran. Fucking arabs.

The fact that you guys dont destroy/vandalise them and actually keep them maintained is more than enough. Not to mention that we can still visit them on Anzac day without getting fucking bombed which is a miracle

Was in germoney 2 weeks ago, kebabs are wrapped in bread there and pita bread here. The aus turk fags are cooler only cause they can understand my order

But aus turk fags are lazy at cutting the meat and use electric knives , german turk fags use swords so i respect that

No. We like Germans. Nobody likes you.

I stopped going to Turkey. You've turned to shit. Can't walk 10 meters without getting harassed and pulled into shops. Was way more chill 15 years ago...

>t. boris osmanov muhammadev
we'll try to maintain it :3
are you from ankara?

Are you talking about those dirty snackbars or actual restaurants? Because there are plenty of good restaurants that have all kinds of turkish dishes. Those snackbars 99% of the time get those big humps of meat (whatever it is) from the same factory/wholesalers and they got retards/children working on them in those filthy shops.

Making a Kebab is not a skill that requires a Turk. I use to buy mine in a Chinese restaurant that also happens to sell Döner. Its even better.

There is no reason to have Turks in Germany or in Europe. Why do we keep taking more and more in ?

Keep borders closed. Actually I think we need a wall between Turkey and Greece, a Wall on the Sea.

I've seen that too here, its the anatolian comars but hard to explain that to tourists, hopefully we'll get invaded soon lol
lol

>15 years
The muslim tyrant has been in charge for exactly 15 years now.
Izmir. Living in Istanbul now.
I'm talking about the shitty little shops. I dont know about actual decent restaurants. Dont think I've ever seen one.

>Çomars
Precisely this desu senpai.
>hopefully we'll get invaded soon lol
You and me both.

>Its even better.
That's because the chinks didn't spit in it.

I'll invade u bitanem
hint: its not beef

So you're telling me Döner meat doesn't come from the Dönertier? Could have fooled me.

No you turknigger. You can buy those Kebab sticks wholesale its always Lamm.

Also we have something called Healthinspector.

Fucking Turks are known to cum into the sauce.

>cum in the sauce
why do that when german girls spread wide for us? and u raise the kids hahahaha
rofl

Long as you dont fuck it up like the last time Turkey tried invading Turkey, back in July 15.
And the "healthinspector", for some reason, can detect if the chinks are using dog meat but not if the Turks are cumming in the sauce?
If they can find out whether or not the Turks are cumming in the sauce, do they simply ignore it?
If not, why are there still Turks cumming in the sauce?
>Check mate atheists

Only low tier women want to fuck turks. Turks are usually less economically succesful. So they usually get the girls that do are shit tier. However ofcourse there are a few exceptions but in general Turk fuckers are shit tier.

>Turks are usually less economically succesful.
B-but user, they are co-managers of a used car dealership (or some other sort of businessman) and drive a 7er BMW for 100 000 Euros at the age of 21. Everything totally legit, of course. You're just jealous.

Nice coping mechanisms but your most famous and rich people are turks, and all german girls are low tier so that doesnt mean much
This time I won't sit and wait at the city entrance, I'll go all the way in

I hate Turks for the same reason I hate dirty cockroaches crawling around where they don't belong: on Gods green Earth.

Mainly because your youths have this commercial idea that radicalism of either religion or masculinity is ok to demonstrate on foreign soil because 'muh Gallipoli'.

I don't know why they want us to feel so salty and bait us, some of you are essentially saying that you fought a triumphant and outclassed battle when even with a shit landing, shit command and being heavily outgunned uphill we still gave it to your ancestors harder than Selch's papa gives it to him in the roach nest.

Don't know why some of you have to stroke this ego when the veterans I've known actually respect the Australian soldiers for their skill.

>your most famous and rich people are turks
Kek.
t. Özil