The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here.

>just be yourself!

The most important thing for the white race is Sup Forumss weaponize autism, you're banished shill.

I hate this response. Be successful or die. No self pity

fucking tits tho
did Barron draw this?

Shes not being throat fucked by a carnosaurus, so no.

How can I be happy if fellow women of my ethnic group don't want to fuck me?

>le ebin memes!!! XD

This is so, so much bigger than your edgy internet jokes, bud.

what is success? monetary success? i can trade drugs, i make a lot of money but i wont be able to sleep like a lion

how do you define success?

this board is not for you

What?

Italians are practically raped by women of other countries. They always top out polls for most attractive men.

If nobody wants to fuck you, you are probably fat or ugly, or just very autistic. Which is it?

But changing myself takes too much effort. Changing the entire world to suit me is much easier!

The self is everflowing, what I am now is not what I was five years ago. So if the self is malleable, 'being yourself' is just a synonym for being lazy.

If you can't find a single women who respects you, and who will follow you, and if you're not deformed in some way, then the problem you have is your own, and can't be blamed on society or the female gender.

Work hard, gain confidence, and stop being a self-imposed victim. You only need one woman, not many women. She doesn't have to be beautiful, just honest.

kek nicely played. More of this.

>how do you define success?

Social, economic, or personal capital.

Being famous, being wealthy, or being a fulfilled person that other people desire and wish to be around.

You know exactly how everyone defines success. A combination of financial independence, fitness, social life, and productive achievement.

You all know what it means. Everyone knows what it means. People pretend they don't because they're failures and bark back at people to hide it.

thanks op.

i will better my self and find myself a nice white woman to have little brown/white kids with

>Italians are practically raped by women of other countries. They always top out polls for most attractive men.
I admit that most of my sexual life unfolded when I was abroad.
Yet it wa still only marginally better than it was in Italy.

>If nobody wants to fuck you, you are probably fat or ugly,
Yes, I'm ugly. I'm even working out and have been doing sports.
Since I became a Sup Forumsster and a /k/ artist, I must admit I have been successful only with women from:
- Russia
- South Tyrol
- 1 psycho from my hometown (awesome sex though)
- 16-17 y.o. (which is legal here, motherfucker... Although these girls are a pain in the ass. They retaliate if you don't answer their texts within a 20 min time). Better steer away from such girls.

Beforehand, I was mostly successful with:
- women who were already in a relationship

>or just very autistic. Which is it?
Roleplaying games and a non-STEM degree didn't help.
Nevertheless, it is still a truism all my friends got laid with larp -- except me. As usual.
I am struggling to break this vicious chain.

All women who have fucked me told me it was amazing (I didn't ask; they told me). Also, it appears I am well hung and have to buy bigger condoms.

Once, one told me that she was super satisfied -- yet she confessed me she wouldn't have told from my appearance that I was such a good fuck. Literally, until we had sex she was scared I would be clumsy. Afterwards, she told me she wished we had had sex the very first time we met.

Women's logic, I assume.

###

Yet you don't answer my question: I don't aim to fuck foreign degenerates. My goal is to strengthen my own kind.

As you know, Italians aren't 100% white and I take pride on it. Therefore, the problem remains: Even if I were able to fuck all women in the world, it would still amount to fishing outside my pond.

>everyone thinks like I do
>if you don't you're a failure

kek

ofc i know that. but just because people set such high standards individuals dont have to see that as their own "success story"

i mean, there are people who SUCK at being a father but are good at getting dem gainz and have a job.

failure or no?

>stop being a self-imposed victim
That is, the way I was acting until I was 26.
But now the mindset is completely different.

You misunderstand my attitude in this conversation: I am stating an objective issue, I am not here complaining or ranting.

I am just telling you: it's not happening right now.

Also: things started getting better when I realize I wasn't 100% of the problem. So I don't really know what to do of your statement.

Tell me something useful. Don't tell me how I should think.

Choose life. Sort yourself out.

In the regards in which we're talking, failure because they failed their family, unless their children turn out alright in spite of the lack of parental figure in which case the resources they supply their children with were worth the emotional sacrifice and create a financially stable and well connected family tree.

I stand by what I said, but fair argument.

Don't be such a downer, at least you get laid. The truth is most women find most men unattractive - there are the lucky guys that turn heads when they enter the room, but thats 10% of the population.

Big dick, had sex with several women, uni degree - you'll be fine mate. Stop worrying.

My god those tits

Name?

>Big dick, had sex with several women, uni degree - you'll be fine mate. Stop worrying.
I think I'm okay.
Shooting and working out are a boost.

But to go back in topic... The worry wasn't an "I don't get laid" /r9k/-kind of thing. Rather, I was saying something on the lines of:
>how could someone achieve full fitness if the only women he fucks are from without his ethnic group?

In other words:
>do we have the duty to marry and breed within our own ethnic cradle?