Germany

>You have the opportunity to kill Angela Merkel. You can kill her and no one will know. The German government wouldn't be able to find you nor would you have any risk of getting caught.

But there is one catch.

>In order to kill Angela Merkel. You have to poison her with a condom and the only way you can kill her, is though sex.

What do you say /pol? Would you assassinate Merkel by fucking her to death?

You can fucking kill soros because that cuck has been spotted going to toilets unguarded. One good head smash over loo and its over.

Yes
Anithing to stop (((them)))

I'd beat him up with my belt and then drown him in the toilet, next step would be to flee to russia or some shit

I know dude who lives in france and got into feud with french masons and corrupt policemen. He visited Tibet though, met with some llamas for obscure branches of buddhism and is basically iron-pilled overall.
He saw soros in paris toilet once and started thinking how much sentence he will actually get for killing him (few years tops really, france justice system is fucked), then soros spotted being watched strangely and ran away.
That guy doesn't think of him as seriousl threat though, just small fish.

Well Sup Forums?

Yes. Knowing that I'm fucking her to death would give me such a boner that I'm going to 100% impale that kike puppet.

Sure, if that means this nightmare will end

nice try BND

Dude, I'd let all of Saudi Arabia run a train on my ass if it meant I could save Germany from racial diversification.

No, she's paving the way for the beautiful multi cultural enriching of Europe. White people are so lame and bland, these poor refugee women and children will help make Europe a more vibrant and tolerant place! :^D

Definitely, I just need to stick it in ONCE and she's a goner.

I'd happily bang her, someone else is welcome to shoot her afterwards to make it a legit deal if they want. I'd go in right up to my plums, fuck yes.

God, she ages like a fine wine. Classy and dignified af, too.

I'll fuck anything that'll let me

dead

I wouldn't go that far Hans. You'd gladly do her, but you wouldn't tell your mates afterwards. Like porking a really fat one.

Same here. It's only the fact that I've got a bit fat and undesirable to these hungry cock goblins that my marriage has lasted. If I was a bit more dashing, I'd be squirting my batter like a man posessed and my wife would be slightly miffed.

I wouldn't be able to do out. The temptation to fuck her bareback would just be too much to resist.

It doesn't have to be sex with her, does it?

poo in the loo for sure

i have a granny fetish so I would jump at the opportunity

kek thank you Germanybro
srs though I bet she would of made a good wife and mother. Women in power fail because they to act as a mother, men in power succeed because they act as a father. Women rulers are the nation equivalent of a single mothers. Imagine Merkel's misplaced love and compassion for foreigners instead being placed on her pure white children, wonderful

>>>let me
>>>not acknowledging women are chattel

I'd put some VR glasses and a headphone and enjoy.
I also fixed your picture, OP.