What is your pride?

what is your pride?

I am proud of being gay.
I am not ashamed myself. This is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I too am proud of things about myself over which I have no control.

I'm proud to be straight.

And somehow that makes me homophobic.

>I am proud of being gay.
I'm not.

cuck pride checking in

Be proud of your history and your people. Make Japan great again. Who you fuck is not something to be proud of unless you are fucking Taylor Swift.

Join the official /polgb/ Discord today:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

Proud to be a Walmart associate. It even says so on my vest.

i'm proud of my intellect

If your the same Jap role playing fag posting shit threads all day kys faggot Marine. If your not, kys faggot

Tanaka plz.

>gays not a choice
Men choose to be gay

>japan

I'm proud to be an American.

I am proud that regardless of how degenerate I am I've never stucked my penis in a waste exhaust.

PREP resistance is on the rise, GRIDS will return, repent and desist.

Oooh you like to suck and fuck dick and get your butt blasted, what an accomplishment! That sure is a hard achievement you worked for, you sure do have a right to be proud about your sexual orientation! I am proud that I like to have sex with girls everybody!

That last sentence is how dumb you faggots sound, shut the fuck up. Does semen ingestion make yoh dumb or something?

I'm unironically proud to be a straight white male.

I will fuck his asshole

I didn't. If I could snap my fingers and become heterosexual I probably would.

TOXOPLASMA

This thread is not safe.

>I am proud of being gay.
>Japan

Welp, I supposed they were due for another nuking anyways.

I can cure you, for a price. Gotta love that 25% fatality rate, but a small price to pay for having a live with an Aryan goddess with no less than 14 kids.

I am proud of...

of my...

;_;

>when you buy a coconut

GOOD LUCK SAFETY CHAN

See, this is the whole problem, right here in one simple post.

If you are gay, that is what you are (either by choice or by circumstance). It isn't something to be proud of (or, frankly, ashamed of if you're cool with it).

It ISN'T an accomplishment. You didn't achieve anything by simply being a certain way. Now, if you wanted to say that you were proud of some legislation you helped write dealing with gay rights or something, that would make sense as that would be an accomplishment and therefore you could assign a sense of pride in it.

This pride in just "being" and this notion of accomplishment through association (e.g. -pride) is the ultimate cancer and rot of our participation trophy culture.

I am proud of getting welfare and to have never worked a single day besides doing forced work because i insulted a leftist whore of being a cunt, needed to work 60 hours at a graveyard, was the most beautiful graveyard ever, in a forest.

I don't want to participate in the life of an wage slave, i see what it does to people here, it destroys them, it deletes their soul and happiness, doesn't matter what job.

I always wanted to be in nature, to take and give from it.

But i think i will never be able to do that, so my anxiety plagued ass sits home all day enjoying the 400 euros a month rent and healthcare i get.

Please don't judge me.

Daily reminder: dont nuke a country twice.

I think of it more as pride representing being able to openly state that you are gay without retribution but certainly the concept has expanded beyond that to some.

M I C R O
------O
------C
------K

Oh look, another narcissistic "look at me" attention faggot. Where's an Irish-American revolutionary when you need one.

Proud of being gay? what are you some kind of gay supremacist?

Im proud to be a White Hispanic

I'm proud of watching your ilk die by ways of rag wearing barbarians.
I'm also proud of knowing we'll be crusading them afterwards

GAY. Stop it!

And give us back the rainbow it is not yours!!!

pride is a sin

and so is faggotry

That's pretty retarded. Why be proud of a sexual taste?

Proud to be transgender, bisexual, anti-racist, and pagan. Hail Odin!

>If I could snap my fingers
>If I can't snap my fingers and accomplish something, it's impossible
Typical lazy peace of shit thinking.

You have no reason to be ashamed, but you also have no reason to be proud.

There is no point in being proud of something you didn't achieve. This also naturally extends to being proud of your country or race.

I'm proud of what I do, not what I am

Yes

Neck yourself

thanks