Why Trump

Is America really that stupid that Trump is gonna make us pay for the wall? I wanna kill myself now that we've voted for a fool

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/trump-spokesman-says-20-percent-tax-on-mexican-goods-could-fund-wall.html
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canada-to-pay-entire-cost-of-detroit-windsor-us-customs-plaza/article23062321/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Expect another country to pay for a structure built on US soil to make Mexico "pay"
>Your economy and over half your labour force consists of Mexicans and other immigrants because they're cheaper

>Move labour from China, India etc. to USA making production and products more expensive
>Not affordable for companies, so it'll all be automated anyways to cut costs
>No exports because the rest of the world is purchasing the same shit cheaper from China and other industrial powerhouses

>Terminate international trade agreements
>Investors bail out, weakening the dollar
>Impose import tax
>Foreign product prices skyrocket

You're all retarded.

Fuck off. We're entitled to our own alternative facts. We reject your reality and replace it with our own, in which Mexico is paying for the wall! ;-)

Shill brigading

This is funny. I guess these libtards haven't listened to anything he has said throughout his entire campaign. There are many ways that they can end up "paying" for it over the course of several years. I guess these retards thought that Mexico was going to literally write one of these oversized checks and present it to us before we start building.

tfw you don't understand how anything works.

but if Trump taxes imports from Mexico, it will be American consumers who pay for it.

>mfw morons think destroying Mexico's economy is making them "pay for it"

>Americans pay the wall via tax from american products
>Mexican prices go up 20%, but still the same price as american products because they're still cheap as fuck

>Mexican workers deported, most of them that worked for companys where the company would pay taxes that would contribute to America now face a situation where they have to hire americans but it will cost more
>Indians and gooks are more of the same shit but more expensive, mexicans were still the cheapest
>American prices inflate due to this
>American prices are high again and mexican prices are cheaper again.

>They just fuck up their economy in an attempt to outrun inflation

Tariffs wouldn't pay for it. Those would be put in place for competitive high-tech manufacturing that needs to be brought back to the US. Not for paying for the wall. There aren't going to be tariffs placed on all products. That's dumb.

You all didn't pay any serious attention this whole election cycle have you?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/trump-spokesman-says-20-percent-tax-on-mexican-goods-could-fund-wall.html

it's fox news so it's definitely not "fake news"

Wild idea: Mexicans stay in Mexico, fix their own shit. We stay in the US and fix our own shit.

Shill cancer thread

Also Trump acts on the basis that all that is bad for mexico is automatically good for the US. That is just not the case. The 20% tax is bad for everyone.

You know all that money illegals send back to Mexico? That's what will pay for the wall. This has been the plan from the start, Trump was just extending some lube in the form of a one-time payment, but the Mexicans decided they wanted it dry.

please livestream your death so other libtards can follow

Prices won't fluctuate that much. You overestimate your usefulness beaner. The main reason you spics fucked over the economy is because you forced everyone to wither hire illegals or get undercut by a competitor that did. If nobody is allowed to use cheap mexican labour and there is no undercutting, then prices will stabalize only at a marginally higher equilibrium.

Heh like you voted for him OP, sure. But it is glorious this MAGA entertainment. I don't need to watch the TV anymore, I just check online to see how the American voters have entertained me today & for the next four years.

>You know all that money illegals send back to Mexico? That's what will pay for the wall.

How?

What an interesting rebuttal.

Trump will tax the Mexicans remittance, any money they attempt to send back to Mexico will have a portion taken out for the wall. Mexicans send nearly 20 billion to Mexico every year. They were better off just paying for the wall up front.

DOLLAR CLIMBS TO 20 YEAR HIGH ON TRUMP..

MUH COLLAPSE.

most shit is sold here
making more shit here raises prices but also income levels..

you no longer have our support of free money and military..

looks like your fucked not us. good luck.

Remittances are a larger part of Mexico's GDP than their oil exports. Billions and billions of dollars flood into Mexico from the U.S. Which is another sign we need to get the border under control, but more importantly we can tax that shit

>>This is funny. I guess these libtards haven't listened to anything he has said throughout his entire campaign.

They've listened, but their perceptions have been warped by the MSM. The only soundbite they have ever heard is "Mexico is going to pay for the wall".

>bad for everyone
No its just bad for mexico Carlos.

> obama spends billions bombing and occupying the middle east

oh noe trump wants to waste our money on a wall

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canada-to-pay-entire-cost-of-detroit-windsor-us-customs-plaza/article23062321/

sends money to iran, gets a kickback..

no news on this tho?

CTR you LOST. Have you checked the NEWWWWSS, SHEE LOOOOOOOOOST.

Also fucknugget, trump is a fucking businessman. DO you think poltiicians have ever made money? NO! They juist lie and lie. But trump. He smart, he big heart, he's going to go out there and say NO, no more, no more shall we just play nice because of PC CULTURE, now is our time to MAGA and everyone will have to pay up and we send no more aid, no more help, now they have to help us and they should thank us.

Holy fuck, so much lies, so much hate, they just don't understand. These people truly are evil.

jesus, poe's law in full effect on this one

>DO you think poltiicians have ever made money? NO!

This post gave me cancer.

>What is inflation
>What is exchange rate