youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude you called me?

It's not a secret that Germany is nowadays trying to fulfill its obligation from the Versailles Treaty.

Want us to drop some pure nuclear freedom on you guys?

yes and §243 /2 says that every soldier has to provide his anus to Arabic men

The intimidation is REAL.

It's a mistake for Trump to disband Nato. Who will protect America when the mighty German army attacks?

>§243 /2 says that every soldier has to provide his anus to Arabic men

Yes, but we'd also do it if it weren't the law.

we need the US to protect us

Good. The enemy will not expect this, giving us an advantage.

It's not a full-blown retreat, we're just dismissed for the weekend!

Welp, good luck in case of a war that would take more than 2 weeks to end.

>mfw Germany pulls out it's military from some real nato operation in future because muh overtime

German soldiers will return to the battlefield nice and rested while the enemy has fought amongst themselves to exhaustion.

It's brilliant.

>when it's time to pray allah

Who claimed Germany was a powerful country?

>german efficiency
>[ ] challenged
>[x] unchallenged

It's taught in school during patriotism class.

German army is literally weaker than Polish and Ukrainian.

/thread

This. OP is a JERK.

Lmao. The worst thing is that this is not the first time in history where we had such a work ethic in military matters. During the hanseatic times we often had cities waging war wich each other, always punctually quitting the battle at 7pm each day, only to continue at 9am the next morning.

Patriotism class sounds very problematic, you guys should replace it with something more peaceful and inclusive, like an Islamic teaching class.

Economically.

>should replace it with something more peaceful and inclusive, like an Islamic teaching class.

Same thing, really.

that's german
t german

German army is laughable. 3 armored divisions is whole German army.

Ukrainian army consists of 2 armored brigades, 16 mechanized brigades, 6 airborne and airmobile brigades, 5 artillery brigades, 2 reactive artillery brigades, 1 seperate tactical missile brigade.

In total 250 000. Larger than Bundeswehr.

This is just laughable and hilarious. What did we come to, Germanbros?

>This is just laughable and hilarious.

You jest, but you severely underestimate the power of the German army.

Russia made that mistake once, and look where it got them.

I agree. When we treat war as a 9 to 5 job, then everything is alright. Lets see other shit tier nations trying to comepete with us when we fight a war over multiple decades. They will be burn out's after 2 months while we could fight forever with our efficient schedule. Saturdays and Sundays are off-days for all fighting employees.

Wouldn't that be because your citiesmostly consisted of mercenary armies that often just fought show battles with eachother?
It was especially bad in Italy with mercenary armies putting up a theater of war.

Don't compare Wehrmacht to Bundeswehr. Your current army has no money to maintain more than 250 tanks or have fuel for jets.

Poor Ukraine has 700 active tanks, isn't it hilarious?

German Troops are all Elite Supersoldiers

Straight to Berlin?

>During the hanseatic times we often had cities waging war wich each other, always punctually quitting the battle at 7pm each day, only to continue at 9am the next morning.

It's the only way. How else are you gonna find the time to go home, take a shower, mow the lawn, walk the dog and do your taxes during wartime?

>be georgia
>become occupied in 10 hours by russia
>shit talks about the most powerful and disciplined military on the planet

rly makes me think

Wait that's real?, if so that's some good battle ethic

Being elite soldier doesn't mean anything under artillery fire. Elite forces are worth something in special ops, not army vs army battles.

Common mistake of western people.

Russian army is not full of elite soldiers, but it will overrun you in months

To Berlin?

Watching the Germans freeze to death in the embrace of Winter-chan, then invading and claiming half of Germany at the end of the war?

But those are German tanks, which are worth, like, 1.000.000 regular tanks. Your days are numbered, buddy.
>Straight to Berlin?
Which is right where we wanted them. Why march thousands of miles to the enemy when you can just order them to come to you? It's brilliant.

They still won (thanks to help from us and the bongs, big mistake 2bh) and you've been a prison nation of guilt and cuckoldry since.

haha no they won't
we kill their artillery long before they even come close

you don't know about our WUNDERWAFFEN!

>broomsticks

Help is on the way:

i-hls.com/2017/01/modular-assault-rifle-adjusted-various-missions/

Don't feel bad OP, America does this too
youtube.com/watch?v=sUT8N1qA3fo

>But those are German tanks, which are worth, like, 1.000.000 regular tanks.

Germans can't make good tanks anymore. ISIS proved that near Al-Bab by destroying tons of Leos

Germany is run by Jews and Nazi Germany never legally surrendered under international law. The current German government, East Germany, and West Germany are all illegal. The man who surrendered on Germany's behalf at the end of WWII did not have the right or powers to do so.

Black Lives Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic

USS Liberty Memorial
gtr5.com

National Summit Reassess U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship"
natsummit.org/program.htm

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Witness to History by Michael Walsh
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

Unprosecuted Israeli foreign agent, smuggling and espionage cases
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ

Does Israel act like a U.S. ally?
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

Against Our Better Judgment
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Holocaust Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

The Greatest Story Never Told
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

The Union
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0

Chernobyl
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI

Why Beauty Matters
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

"Sex Change" Surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and You Should Know
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

>freeze to death
This is wrong. German soldiers voluntarily cooled down to decrease metabolism in an effort to conserve energy and supplies. It was brilliant.
I see you haven't included sources for your baseless claims. Nice try, Igor.

Woah that's some 40D chess right there. Too bad that's Hitler's plan to kill himself and then spook the russkies as ghost didn't quite work out.

monkey models made out of cardboard
you think we give turkey REAL weapons?
LOL

Danke hast meinen no-fap rekord mit dem video gebrochen.

What's the difference between a mercenary and a soldier today? Only different name lol

Again fully agree. People think humans are machines and that they can be put into war without a break. Even in war you need holidays, lunch-breaks etc. You need to see your family, go shopping. Is important. But they will stop laughing when we take over 80% of the world with our Wunderwaffe.

>send in elite trooper
>they snipe all artillery crews from 4km distance

easy. in ww2 german snipers even shot down planes and i think we could do that today, too.

>Turkish forces continue to face hard times near al-Bab. After their withdrawal from the al-Bab hospital on December 22, ISIS used at least one suicide bomber against the Turkish army and pro-Turkey militants and continued attacks in the area.

>As result of the clashes, ISIS captured two Leopard 2A4 main battle tanks, one ACV-15 vehicle, a buldozer and lots of various munition from Turkish forces.

>Turkish Forces

Yeah I say they were left on purpose

>muh monkey models

None of modern Leos have ERA unlike Russian or Ukrainian tanks. Even Americans have ERA, even though it sucks.

Your tanks are shit against modern ATGM. 50mm armor on turret is shit against 80's Fagot missile.

Kornet can take Leo in frontal projection

>implying those Leos weren't rigged to self-destruct in order to fool the enemy
Please.
Hitler never killed himself. He dodged that bullet like an Aryan Neo in an effort to fool the Russians. And it worked.

In theory a soldier fights for his country and a merc for gold.
In practice, sadly you're correct.

However the double standard of western nations is that we frequently use PMCs in areas we don't want bad publicity from by having our boys return in body bags.

>2k17
>not watching ISIS videos

They released video of destroying leos using soviet anti tank missiles.

>He doesn't know about our super secret Panzerlegierungen that are better than ERA shit and can survive everything even nukes
>he thinks we would sell such secrets to Turks

HAHAHA

>They released video of destroying leos using soviet anti tank missiles.

Pure Photoshop.

Fucking .22 bullshit. We shouldn't have the g3 replaced.

its cardboard monkey models that got sold to turkey who thinks those are REAL Leopard 2s

The old stinky G3 couldn't do shit when we defended our land on the hindukush. The G36 is far superior with super-sonic bullets and much faster Mannstoppwirkung.

user, I hope you're joking.
You can't shoot down a fucking plane unless you either hit a pilot or have a 20mm cannon with accurate as fuck aiming
Pic related 20mm "cannon" that weaks 33kg+

>The old stinky G3
The MP2 is best gun

SUPERIOR AMERICAN SOLDIERS

>Cartridge 5.56×45mm NATO
>Superior to 7.62×51mm NATO

Yeah how about "no"?

>Pic related 20mm "cannon" that weaks 33kg+

Well, the Nazi's had secret Panzerlegierungen that made the same weapon weight 3kg only, just as much as any assault rifle. And we have perfected that technology ever since. Don't underestimate us, the world will pay dearly for that.

That is a good weapon but I like the new ones more. In basic training we had this new rifle from H&K that shot homing bullets. We could shoot down birds and frisbees with 100% accuracy. The lab guys call it "Wunderwaffe der Zukunft - WdZ".

In training sticks in war weapons.

I bet you complain in aikido lesons not handling real katanas.

Higher caliber becomes more useless with growing protective shields. You need smaller, but much faster bullets these days. Look at modern teflon protective gear. 9mm and 7,6mm will only hardly go through, but 4mm goes through easily.

lel Im taking the bait
>G3 3500Joule
>G36 1800Joule
Only positive thing about the g36 is you can carry more bullets

Ok it's actually a EU Worktime Order introduced by the Danes

Fair enough but the Ukraine is under general mobilisation.

Weil that's what they get for buying old Leos 2 A4. They had the option to buy more modern T-84 120mm.

ERA was made to supplement weak armor making it lighter and easier to produce. Just make lighter armor and add ERA to it.
The composite armor of modern tanks with spaced layout are actually quite capable of taking a hit of single headed HEAT charges. Tandem HEAT, I don't know.

Still 7,62mm knocks out a soldier wearing armor. 4,6mm may pierce armour but is designed for shorter range usually used as PDW by support crews like medics or engineers.

But the G36 isn't even that light

You can get a 7.62 NATO rifle with a longer barrel that weighs as much

I know that Estonian army is poor and our equipment isn't something of a WOW, but for fucks sake...

It makes our army look good though.

5.56×45 mm - 1,796 joules
7.62×39 mm - 3,799 joules

All tanks will be destroyed by ATGMs if they don't have ERA (Even then if there is a dual warhead) or APDS

OC, Meinungen?

I was on a NATO exercise in Poland two years ago the bundeswehr is the biggest joke in Europe, we must have defintely crossed universes mandela effect at some point when the fucking French of all people are the best operators in the field.

7,000 vets could conquer the whole of Germany in less than 4 months.

I like the sound of 7.62 and bullpup.

Too bad you cannot own this thing here.

haha. Only the cucks survived WW2 hans, you will never be great again.

Meh/10. Contrived and not really funny.

If you want we can send you our old Galils.
But those are made by Jews so I doubt you'll like them.

Most casualities at that time was not the battle proper, but the pursuit that followed. You couldnt run a pursuit at night, , first because cavalry lost a lot of it's mobility advantage, and then because every engagement becames a separate issue, down to man to man, which in turns means attrition for the "winner".

hence stopping the battle before it becomes pointless.

>yfw modern krauts are too shit to even read clauswitz.

Don't forget playing forklift simulator.

Sir, are you mocking me. Are you seriously mocking me in my own thread.

I just love how this is the number one source of all news on Sup Forums.

>Still 7,62mm knocks out a soldier wearing armor. 4,6mm may pierce armour but is designed for shorter range usually used as PDW by support crews like medics or engineers.
What? Plates are stronk, you can take 7.62 and not even notice.

Am I being memed on by my German buddies by the way?
>know a German officer
>quit asap
>claimed pay was basically nothing
>about as many officers as enlisted because no standards
>a shit load of enlisted are turk roaches.

well, for now, you have pretty much no army

inb4 muh surrender, don't think you're the fourt reich or something, you're cucked, like everyone of us

since you are american, would it be safe to assume you have donut shaped nukes that would hit germany AND sweden without fucking up denmark?

the answer is yes either way, guess were just gonna have to take one for the team

French and UK are pretty much the only good militaries left in yurop. A few places have a handful of good operators but on average no one else can compete.

>French and UK are pretty much the only good militaries left in yurop.

Do France and UK even have nukes?

>Do France and UK even have nukes?
Is this a joke? Yes, both have nukes.

I don't think that's true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

OK luckily your opinion doesn't on the matter doesn't affect the FACT they both have.

marins*

How does their arsenal compare to Germany's nuclear arsenal?

Like, how hard would it be to nuke them at the same time?

Sad but true.

Germans, how much longer until Merkel catches a bullet?

>How does their arsenal compare to Germany's nuclear arsenal?
Germany has 0 nukes.

>Like, how hard would it be to nuke them at the same time?
Literally impossible since no nukes.

>power of the German army.
and the 400-500k Romanian soldiers and a bunch of Hungarians ;^)

Bullshit. If that were true, how was Germany able to protect Europe against Russian aggression all these years?

NATO and the fact the US has nukes in yurop.

So there ARE nukes in Germany after all?

There are indeed nukes in Germany however there are indeed 0 nukes possessed by the German military.