Americans will spend more than 10 billion dollars in securing their border and risk their main latin american ally...

>americans will spend more than 10 billion dollars in securing their border and risk their main latin american ally simply because they can't handle brown people
pffftt hahahahahAHAHHAHAHA

Laugh all you want but the Olypmics aren't coming back to Brazil for at least 100 years

what does that have to do with anything?

Brazil can't handle brown people either!

>not wanting to wall off the browns
I mean, you really can't build a wall to separate you from yourself so I pity you, but it's not my problem.

yes we can!

The point is the problem might not be other peoples' intolerance of brown people but rather the brown people

Most brown people suck. $10,000,000,000 is worth it.

>10 billion dollars

Poor little countries like Brazil actually think 10 billion dollars is alot in government spending.

Nigga please. We spend more than that on propping up corn farmers.

as an indian guy, banning the spics is worth a 10billion dollar investment.

Mexico isn't an ally and it never has been.

Don't get comfortable. Once they're out, we're coming for the legals next. It's about getting decisive demographics to kick you all out.

Yeah it really says a lot more about brown people than Americans, monkey

>Poor little countries like Brazil actually think 10 billion dollars is alot in government spending.
Well it is to be spent at stupidity

>brazil

Good.

it's even dumber that we spend currently five times that much educated a failed nations ugly children

Pic related made more money than your country itself did in 2011. 10 billion dollars is like 1% of how much money the USA throws away every fucking year. Our waste is mindboggling. It's ridiculous. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

>our main latin american ally
Good lord, what would we ever do without our best friend Mexico leeching off of us?

America should spend 10 trillion $ to keep Brasilians out

YOU can't handle brown people, Brazil. 60,000+ murders a year? Really?

So Rio the movie profited more than 70 billion american dollars?

Doesn't a tariff encourage distributors to not purchase Mexican goods because it's too expensive?

Therefor bullying Mexico into building the wall.

Yes, our current levels of holocaust guilt and (((white guilt))) prevent us from handling browns any other way. Don't worry, that will change too.

yes we clearly can't those stats sure persuaded me to think that a society with 100 million brown people can't function with it. I mean it's literally civil war everyday here, I can't get out of my house without being armed and paying the drug lord of my faction

Please build the wall and keep us out, even though most brazilians that are illegal in the US go as tourists.

We send 4 BILLION in foreign aid to African countries each year. Oh look no one was mad Obama was doing that for YEARS? But you want to complain about costs for a wall that will lasts for decades and slow down the costs of illegals which costs us BILLIONS every year.

>muh trading partner that takes advantage of us at every turn and tries to tell us not to deport illegals --- that not only brings DRUGS and VIOLENCE to our streets --- while we send them 400 MILLION in aid each year

Guess we will get that Mexican market for ourselves

The olympics are a financial disaster wherever they are held. Not hosting them is a good thing.

>Latin American Ally
Good riddance

>what is PCC
>what is SenpaiĆ­lia do Norte
>what is Comando Vermelho

This is getting Mexico-tier tbqh.

Have you ever been to mexico my friend? Cartels there dominate entire cities and the government and not really the favelas and some politicians

>ally
>does nothing for us but cost us billions each year
rather have an enemy

>take up half a continent
>Irrelevant shithole, underperforming in living standards, hdi, healthcare standards, full of murder, rape, aids, drugs, gangs.

Sounds like Ireland.

You have the same GDP as Italy, vodkanigger

>muh sanctions