Israel

Why do you hate Israel so much?? Don't give me some bullshit excuse about wanting to protect the muzzies in Palestine

youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey goyim diversity is your strength, but not ours!

Because the world would be a safer and saner place if Israel did not exist.

Fuck Israel forever.

Your pic is a prison wall. Get your shit together.

Kek, isn't isreal basically a prison in the middle east?

>why does pol hate jews

Come and see.

Can't, I'm a goyim.

Silly goy, you think we don't want your shekels?

Because the mossad did 9/11 so that the United States could do Israel's dirty work and solve their problems in the region.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

I'll pay many shekels if we get to go down to the Gaza strip and kick people out of their homes. would be a great trip.

If THAT'S what you want, you'll have to pay the entry fee to our secret little club and enlist into a combat engineering unit and wait for the next scheduled war.

I don't think anyone here actually hates Israel.
Israelis are white and based.
All good people, like Trump, like Israel.
If you're anti Israel you're anti white.

i hate jews but I LOVE THEIR WALL!

Y'all need some wall-building lessons? Only 6 gorillion shekels per hour, goy.

jidf have been posting hard on Sup Forums this week
just ignore them, they just want to trick you into giving them sheckles

isreal is parasitic, and forms one way relationships with other state entities

they actively foster disunity, dissent and interfere unwalfulls with domestic pollitis in other countries

there secret service has no regard for international law, commits summary executions in third party states, steals passports, state secrets etc

they also encourage ethic jews to support isreal before their state of citizenship

never trust a jew

I hate kikes. I like Israel more than kikes abroad though. I just wish you bastards would just go there and leave everyone else alone.

It used to trigger republican americans.

So basically you're a Zionist?

Killed Jesus but they should be forgiven

It's not really hate, more of a misunderstanding. If they relied less on their canons of knowledge and accepted that Christ died for our sins it would be no big deal.

Christ's second coming is already here and that is what is under all these religions skin right now. They, both Muslims and Jews alike, can feel his presence.

Don't you know that is what the Mayan calendar was all about? The beginning of Christ consciousness.

Seek salvation troubled user

Your fellow man is not the problem - only his ideology

No, just a nationalist. I want a white ethnostate. If anything, I'm jealous of Israel. I think all people's deserve an ethnostate.

can't they pay for their own fucking defense already?

It's more complicated than that with the UN and all

it's really not

Because they preach multiculturalism to the rest of the Europe and they have the wall to keep the refugees out.

>I just wish you bastards would just go there
That's the definition of Zionism, fellow burger.

We can. Your moping and whining about MUH TAX SHEKELS amounts to 3% of our annual GDP.

What you're useful to us is a veto puppet against the UN.

PS dismantle it and move it to Libya or something.

>I don't think anyone here actually hates Israel.
Israelis are white and based.
All good people, like Trump, like Israel.
If you're anti Israel you're anti white.
FTFY Jews are not White
They are the destroyers of White

I thought Zionism was related to Jews only though. I think whites should have our own countries, Asians have theirs, Hispanics have their own, the world would be better off if all blacks were in Africa, etc. Disliking miscegenation in all forms is Zionist?

It is.

>you bastards
Clearly us. Hence, Zionism. I know it's a tough pill to swallow.

>the world would be better off if all blacks were in Africa
Kek. Then who would build your fucking railroads?

Think of any major problem in the world, any.
The jews are behind it

I don't care about Israel, Palestine, or Hezbollah. I just hate Israel lobby here in Russia, most annoying russophobic scum. Also its funny how US willingly plays any role Saudis or Israel wrote for them.

Oh come on, they built the railroads over a hundred years ago. The days of needing massive amounts of humans to perform manual labor is long since ending. Technology has come along that make manpower significantly less necessary. Just need fat whites to operate the machinery for the most part.

I agree. The ideology that created Isreal is the problem. I'm not advocating violence, just lamenting the lamentable.

Our glorious leader supports them, and so do I.

> protect muzzies

So I`m not the only one who has a problem with this. Most of the people on Sup Forums are staunchly anti-muslim, which isn`t a position I have a problem with in the least, right up until Israel pops up, then they`re all about the "poor palestinian children".

That said, if I were an American I`d definitely not be happy with how much US money is sent to Israel.

I`m all for Trump cutting the fat at the Federal level, if only my own government would do the same, and if I were an American I`d wonder why the US should be considering privatizing the national parks when the savings from cutting off Israel could fund the NPS and still leave about a half billion in change.

level "Palestine" already

I think it's like 9 million US per day

Jesus can hear your concious whenever you type about his people like that