youtube.com/watch?v=xRHrEYHgrBI
youtube.com/watch?v=0_zqBOxRTOw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz1A59O_e18
youtube.com/watch?v=iXzHqcOOR-E
youtube.com/watch?v=P2AjMgNH4c8
youtube.com/watch?v=GfAxTcvBo64
youtube.com/watch?v=BRNREMREFZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did he punch that guy he was just dancing?

why did that nigger assault the down syndrome ballerina?

lol i love watching cucked white people get blown the fuck out

haha whyt boy fucking wrecked

Probably the only thing to live for if you're from Bulgaria.

thread smells like jew

>White

That's a spic.

>16 year old Marques fights his 4th grade classmate

haha you mad whitey?

you cucks just let all these subhumans walk all over you lol

>when Naruto doesn't work IRL.

Sure white boii

>Generalizing off a couple videos on the internet for your superiority complex while living in a 3rd world shithole.
Nice, gave me a chuckle.

lol does that kid have fucking downs? fucked up to hit a downy

Ahh my good sir, you are mistaken.

it's a school film project you fucking morons. it's staged. it's not a real fight

kek

>I-its not r-real

better to live in a third world shithole than to be a cucked white boy that cant fight back when they're kicking his ass and raping his women

Did anyone else notice the clones peeling out of the classroom and walking in unison at the end? Top kek

>beating up a fat retard makes you superior
literally anyone has been superior to this kid since his conception

looks like russian vs gypsies

aka how white people are supposed to act

How can brownskins even compete?

Where's this from? It looks kinda staged

post a picture of your hands and a timestamp.

Damn, that guy is my hero.

>white
lmao, potato nigger

your moms a school film project

>White country
>Thuggish negro getting into fights
>White boy raised by single mom replicates video game moves
>White girls on the background watching to decide who they will fight tonight

Real life is a meme

jesus christ this guy needs to stop using chun li

This is what happens when white people send their kids to karate and tell them they are snowflakes.

look at the way the black kid is careful not to punch the white kid in the face, so he uses his arm to push him to the ground. When he knocks the white kid to the ground, he walks off the scene. The white kid instantly gets up and then the camera pans to the door and several more kids walk out in line.
obviously a film project or some kind of PSA

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>See that guy getting hit by a lumber-wielding crackhead? That's me.
>You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. It's a long story. But here goes...

youtube.com/watch?v=a_bGNEexmFo

youtube.com/watch?v=xRHrEYHgrBI

youtube.com/watch?v=0_zqBOxRTOw

>it all started because Canada is cucked...

anybody have the edited webm it's pretty funny

We spics don't have your trademark dick sucking red cheeks, that's a white boy.

nice cherrypicking white cuck

What is with the 3 people coming out of the door at the end of the vid?
Where are they off to in such a rush?

those are agent smiths walking out the door near the end

Noice

wtf i hate white people now

>Implying OP didn't cherrypick his shit
When you start a thread on a stupid argument don't be surprised to receive equally stupid replies

Okay, that's it. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a little light in the loafers - that isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name we one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate now.

ITT so far:
>2 vids of literal autists/retards getting BTFO'd by niggers
>4 vids of niggers getting absolutely BTFO'd

Yep, you got me, I was totally cherrypicking

Hahahahaha rekt

lol lil whyt boys with their inferiority complex

in any real fight ud get ur teeth kicked in

Of when the guy is hitting back and forth with the plank? That is funny. I am seconding this.

>pol vs. Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=Pz1A59O_e18

>Sup Forums vs. American blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=iXzHqcOOR-E

>women of Sup Forums vs. black women

youtube.com/watch?v=P2AjMgNH4c8

>Sup Forums in Taco bell

youtube.com/watch?v=GfAxTcvBo64

This one has mastered the white kick technique!

Does it ever occur to you that these "lil whyt boys" are simply not niggers that fight, eat, and oogabooga? I know you're probably a gypsie or a mudslime who is incapable of thinking, judging by the fact that you're shitposting under a Bulgarian flag, but do you think about that? Perhaps the native white Bulgarian boy you played the knockout game with didn't fight back because he couldn't. I'm not saying I could or couldn't BTFO some subhuman and curb stomp it, but think about that for a quick minute (or if you're a shitskin, a long hour or two).

HAHAHAHA

fuckin racists cant back up what they say

get knocked the fuck out lol

Young Sup Forums in the country

youtube.com/watch?v=BRNREMREFZQ

This is the difference between blacks and whites in terms of raw, animal like strength. Once punch from a robust, massive dicked black guy would literally END the average white incel's life. LMFAO. All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you guys are TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO

haha what the fuck is he doing spinning around like dumb, even if he hit he wouldn't do any damage with his weak ass kick

Did he faggot spit at him? What a bitch move, he deserved worse then what he got.

That little cunt is my hero