Big redpill from James and the rest of us at Cinemassacre coming soon

Big redpill from James and the rest of us at Cinemassacre coming soon.

-insider

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic
gtr5.com
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/
youtube.com/watch?v=MHw1Ov4kAME&user=Yebin2
youtube.com/watch?v=MHw1Ov4kAME
youtube.com/watch?v=_AzWSAMzIx4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7w-VmWEEZLF79TwUS1sSxa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ummm, more info? what is he going to say?

Sick slide thread, shlomo. Have some stale dump, I saved it from some old pasta.

Black Lives Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic

USS Liberty Memorial
gtr5.com

National Summit Reassess U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship"
natsummit.org/program.htm

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Witness to History by Michael Walsh
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

Unprosecuted Israeli foreign agent, smuggling and espionage cases
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ

Does Israel act like a U.S. ally?
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

Against Our Better Judgment
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Holocaust Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

The Greatest Story Never Told
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

The Union
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0

Chernobyl
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI

Why Beauty Matters
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

"Sex Change" Surgery: What Bruce Jenner, Diane Sawyer, and You Should Know
thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14905/

That unfunny faggot mike is finally gone?

Mostly social commentary, some political values, and a bit of Pennsylvania pride. I'm not going to say more and to avoid temptation I'll close the thread.

Lots of hard work went into this and we tried hard not to step on anyone's toes. (Also new avgn coming soon)

Is James ever gonna make videos again or is it still gonna be that faggot Mike

I always knew James was based

Who are you? Mike?

You have to watch to find out goy.. I mean friend :)))

His wife is probably going to leave him. Hopefully that will get him back on track and Mike can go fuck himself.

Did Trump uncucked his shit?

he is easily /ourguy/. remember his ghost busters review where he red-pilled under the radar.

I cannot watch that moist-bitch. My brain simply refuses.

James, Mike, and Bootsy are the shit. Ryan and the others are just fags.

>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE SHED
>TO WATCH HIS WIFE GIVE SOME NIGGER HEAD.

All jokes aside, I like James.

No fucking way.

James is cool, seems to enjoy his fans. Anybody else on his network is a nobody, with the exception of Mike because he was insufferable in Board James eps.

He was uncucked for me after that whole Ghostbusters fiasco.

His wife is certainty still an SJW though. He was smart to put a muzzle on her though.

Miney Crafta

>Mike because he was insufferable in Board James eps
hence the name, Motherfucker Mike...

I remember him being called a cuck back in the day. Looks like James is one of the few to turn himself around. He looks like he lost some weight too. Glad to see improvement in AVGN. The earlier episodes made my shitty middle school life more bearable.

who gives a shit???

Is it finally time for the reveal of Mike's 10 incher?

>forgetting based Guitar Guy who lives behind his couch

I never see Kyle tho

He uncucked himself already.

>Big redpill from James and the rest of us at Cinemassacre coming soon.
>we tried hard not to step on anyone's toes.

Big redpill, not step on anyones toes. The two can't be done together.

based

Mike isn't a faggot. He's helped cinemassacre grow since the start

We miss you avgn

hi mike

Lol you wish you had my 15in penis

Jontron recently had a twitter rant about SJWs.

because a bunch of retards are protesting for no reason

Yeah but he's a faggot and voted for Hillary

Rob Dyke made some videos too

Take that shit back right now

I hope so.

It would more than make up for his Christmas AVGN episode being complete and utter shit.

What clip is this? this looks hysterical

So when are you going to stop referencing Zelda?

he's an annoying shitstain droopy eyed degenerate and nobody likes him. want views? lose mike.

and bring back guitar guy.

Mike has a 12 inch cock, That's bigger then anything you have nigger.

The nerd is pissed about how the media treated his refusal to watch the new Ghostbusters?

I don't think he ever revealed who he voted for.

It's edited of course. The actual video is from Jame's reading fan mails.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHw1Ov4kAME&user=Yebin2

>Live like a windrammer as you fuck

*James

>a bit of Pennsylvania pride
>tfw the Ghostbusters shitshow made James help PA go Red

I would much rather have less videos instead of that faggot Mike making them

Ah, boring. Thanks for sauce anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHw1Ov4kAME
A mailbag video with a letter written in horribly broken engrish.

this

Bootsy is a SJW-faggot

Check his tweets from the election day

You will get very disappointed.

Are James and Mike PC? Have they ever said anything about politics?

>Ryan

Where did he come from? I make it a point not to watch any video he's in. He's too awkward.

Bootsy is comfy.

nigger that shit was funny as fuck

Ryan has been running the site for a while

I had to stop following Bootsy because he was overboard with retweeting nonsense- and I like to have liberals in my feed. He was ridiculous.

James and Mike have NEVER said anything as far as I can tell. I usually keep up with them. It comes across as very professional. Just have your own opinions and don't assume that all of your supporters vote like you do.

he handled that whole fucking thing like an absolute pro.

>make simple, basic statement that you don't like what you see (based on promotional material designed to draw in customers) and you don't want to spend money or time on it
>get fucking reamed out on social media, news articles about you, constant fucking venom from every direction
>ignore literally all of it
>they push harder and scream louder
>he's still ignoring all of it

Yeah right. Gay.

James is stuck being 16 forever, which is what makes him entertaining in the first place, but that also keeps him apparently clueless about politics. He just doesn't seem to care and has never brought it up.
Wouldn't be surprised if he liked Trump for his direct language and swearing.
Ryan was the tech guy taking care of the site and servers, has been there for years (oldest I can think of is 2012 or 2011 on a video about obscure video formats where he tries to explain what the CED is).
But now that they need stable traffic to generate add revenue, they got him in front of the cameras to do easy, low-production talks or let's play with Mike while James spends way too much time editing stuff or shooting some crappy effects with no efficiency in his basement.

Plus dumb, autistic, ugly, sounds like a bitch.

I can't stand him either and stopped watching when he started being in all the videos

>James is stuck being 16 forever
He actually turned into a really boring nerd when he decided he had to 'grow up'.

Mike's best moment by far was that one where he drew things in Mario Paint.

Watch his Berenstain bears video. Mandella in full effect.

The key is to stay youth-minded while growing up.
Get wise but stay cool.

Does anyone know where Mike Matei lives? Only address I can find is 1324 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA which brings me to "The Arts Condo Apartments" which are clearly way too small to be what we see in his videos.

proves his autism. 6 months for 30 seconds of video. if that kind of behavior is not on the spectrum, i don't know what is.

yes

watch the animation he made on mario paint you cunt. he earned his autism stripes that day.

>Bootsy is a SJW-faggot

Bootsy left Cinemassacre . they even removed all of the Mike & Bootsy videos from youtube.

At least he knows it and doesn't do shitty 2 hours long podcasts talking about the revealed typefont of the next Star Wars movie.
And unlike a lot of shitty big jewtubers, he has a very smooth diction and voice that makes him pleasing to listen to, so even his more long-winded stuff can be a bit boring but not unpleasant. He could have gotten into radio with proper scripts, perhaps.
That said, the attempt at a music podcast with his wife was utter shit. only partly because they are both turboplebs.
Remember when they tried to push a serie of videos of Mike taking requests and drawing them, and only got two episodes because it was boring as fuck and the final result was shit because Mike is decent at best?

I lost all my respect towards Patton Oswalt during the whole James vs. Ghostbusters "outrage". That backstabbing goblin, I'm never going to buy any of his material ever again.

I can deal with his leftie beliefs and opinions, no problem there, but the way he talked to James and how he completely bent over to get cucked by Sony Pictures™ Ghostbusters™™™™, that's where I draw the line.

I was looking forward to see some new material by MST3K, but I guess I won't be now that Patton is with the project.

Oh great just what we need, another entertainer putting their 2 cents into the political ring.

Kyle is comfy as fuck

that was very disapointing

He's the sole reason why I won't be watching the MST3K reboot, fucking ugly little midget. I was excited for that shit too, fuck him.

James and Mike are both huge fans of horror movies, blood, gore etc. so it's very unlikely that they are "politically correct". They are apolitical if anything.

I thought he was red pilled, could sworn I saw Sup Forums posting some red pilled tweets from him.

Brad Jones (Cinema Snob) is the biggest SJW liberal piece of shit and he loves horror movies way more than James. James wouldn't touch the gritty shit like Salo, Irreversible or I Spit On Your Grave, three movies which are really entry level when it comes to the gross movies. He's pleb as fuck.

>I was looking forward to see some new material by MST3K, but I guess I won't be now that Patton is with the project.

It's gonna be an SJW circlejerk and will fuel my thirst for the commie purge even further.

I watched the AVGN. I am not interested in any of his other crap. Let alone his movie fail.

He was into making movies since the beginning, so it's no surprise to me he didn't become some faggot youtuber with nothing to say.

Problem is: he became boring. He is not capable of making any sincere AVGN episodes anymore.

HERE IT IS!
youtube.com/watch?v=_AzWSAMzIx4

wow i had no idea. did anyone say why? his battletoad video was impressive

>We're gonna build a wall, and we'll build it with brown bricks.

Really? Boots was my nigger.

Why are you even bothering to lie about this?
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQ-gSLYQEc7w-VmWEEZLF79TwUS1sSxa

I remember AVGN back in the good old days when it was largely just him drinking and playing godawful shit while cracking one liners. Adding movie reviews to the channel was an inarguably good idea but having other people come in and sit there to rant and game made no sense; people tuned in for the original undisputed angry man himself not for his beer swiller friends. It's not that I detest them; sometimes they're entertaining, but old AVGN was so, so much better.

I'd laugh for days and share his shit hourly if he kicked everyone else out and got on camera to say "fuck this shit I'm rich and I'm going back to what I was doing a couple years ago." It'd be even funnier if he launched into an expletive-laced ramble about how much he fucking hates leftists in the gaming industry, comparing their crap to "the worst games I ever played" or something like that. It would be legendary.

i heard mike has a huge dick though

Bootsy looks like an old fucking Jew with his red face.

He should try to start a miniseries playing some undiscovered gems on the old days showing how awesome they are.
Maybe change up the pace.

He's a fucking great reviewer if you can look past the Angry gimmick. Could have easily worked for one of the better mags back in the 90s/early 2000s.

He said on twitter that there's no plans for any more Mike and Bootsy videos for the future, but that he may still pop up on Cinemassacre from time to time.

Doesn't mean anything bad happened though.

>Let me tell you about the international Jew...

What is the best AVGN episode and why is it Friday the 13th?

That gimmick was more or less sincere. He just can't do it anymore.

First paragraph is a good idea though.

Ikari Warriors is one of my favorites

>WHERE DID THE HAIR GGOOOOOOOOOO??

He lives in New Jersey, he's not gonna be driving to Philly every single week to record a Mike and Bootsy video. They clearly recorded shitloads of Mike and Bootsy videos in one session (or across two or three). They've exhausted all the videos and aren't in a rush to make more.

Fucking autist.

He has exhausted all his AVGN material. The ROB episode was supposed to be the last one, but even he could not kill the cash-cow.
Videos are still up, but no sign of Boots since late december...
>You know what's BUUUUUUUULSHIT?
>the jews
>every time I go to the bank to put the money I made cleaning shitty toilets intro my account, there is always a big-nosed kike ready to take it
>and before I know it, he took half of it and gave it to some fucking pinko activists who wants to take a dump over my flag and my constitution!

stopped watching this like 3 years ago
is it the same old shit?

Anyway I think james is conservative leaning and willing to bet he voted for trump being from PA

I wasn't starting an argument, Jesus.