Pro lifers BTFO

Pro lifers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_E4vOLmJYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the baby black?

youtube.com/watch?v=L_E4vOLmJYs

First thing that came to my mind desu.

If you were holding an embryo in your hand, it would already be dead, murderer.

>The decision should be impossible

Wrong. The decision is to save the one which is most likely to become an adult and that is most assuredly the already born baby. Not a single person on Earth is saying that an embryo is exactly identical to a newborn.

Batfags BTFO, Spider-man can actually save a day

Now change it to a man and a woman.

Most save the woman.

Guess men aren't really people.

Here's the thing, I hate kids. I support abortion up to about 5 years old.

pro-lifers claim fetuses have personhood, which in terms of the legality of abortion would make them the same as a baby

which is fucking retarded

This.

Your choice is to kill a 600 lb man or a 170 lb man. You picked the 120 lb man? Guess fat people aren't people.

Yes they have personhood but that doesn't make their chance of survival the same as a baby that's already been born. Meaning the act of saving the newborn has more chance of resulting in saving an adult life.
Also this.

Kill yourselves.

Pro-lifers are fucking retarded. Along with the religious right, they're the SJWs of the right.

>not killing babies is retarded

Wouldn't the embryo be dead anyway? Just laying out on a fucking petri dish with no protection or anything.

????

It's currently socially acceptable, and is advantageous from both an economic and demographic standpoint. So yes, it is retarded to oppose it.

No, I choose that you hold the embryo, because the baby can survive the fall a few feet to the ground. Then I punch you in the head for dropping a baby.

obviously I'd save the embryo since a baby is likely to survive a few feet drop. really bamboozled my noodle.

Liberals willing to gamble the life of a small child to push their narrative... and they call us uncaring.

>pro-lifers claim fetuses have personhood
i don't, i only claim they are an innocent human life, and shouldn't be murdered for convenience's sake

This person is unironicly right, it is morally impossible to choose and either choice should be considered violence against a child. Immoral fags btfo

>I'm going to kill a baby either way so just let me kill it while it's tiny so I can kill it inhuman and won't have to feel as guilty

Checkd but by that definition wouldn't gay anal sex be the most efficient and therefor the only non retarded choice for you user?

Bretty gud

I always liked the argument about how millions of fertilized embyos are flushed down the toilet in period blood every year in this country yet noone seems to give a shit about all those 'lives'

>pro-lifers claim fetuses have personhood
We claim theyre human, which is more fundamental than personhood, friendo.

When you try to divorce personhood from being human you end up with stupid bullshit like Peter Singer saying babies are only persons if their parents want them to be.

How is that relevant? I don't want to fuck men.

But we don't protect children because they might grow up into adults. We protect them because they're vulnerable.

By this logic, would you rather save a teen than an infant because they're more likely to become an adult than a baby?

one's an accidental death, the other is intentional murder, and state funded in some cases

Why are you asking me to murder babies? Pro-lifers aren't the side that murders babies, user.

>law is the ultimate moral authority

th-there was no 120lber though

what race are the baby / embryo?

there really is no difference, but as a human being obviously I'm hardwired to choose the baby instead of the embryo. Functionally they are the same thing, both are undeveloped humans and both equally deserve the right to life

So no one cares about millions of accudental deaths that are preventable with todays tech. Isnt that negligent murder? Manslaugter at the least

This reflects how monstrous the left is. They would have no issues dropping a baby on its head just because they have no moral issues with doing so.

he's the one dropping it too

Fpbp

But its socially expectable, you won't have kids to abort and it helps reduce over population. Also you definitely do subconsciously, your gets keep confirming that

I am pro-life, in a trumpian way

I support the non-retard pro-lifers to encourage fewer abortions

I think we need to kill PP

at the same time, WE NEED MORE ABORTIONS

at the same time

it's true

more abortions, and more control over abortions

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with him?

those are harder to regulate, ya gotta pick your battles

Usually they do that dilemma as a fire in the fertility clinic, and you can either save the one baby or the canister holding 10,000 embryos.

Since the drop in murders thanks to legalized abortion is about 2,000/year, anything about a 300:1 embryo to baby ratio is basically admitting that abortion should be legal.

The embryo is already dead. They don't really thrive in a petridish environment.

Fpbp

>no one cares
i'd wager the mother does (typically)
my buddy's wife had a miscarriage and it fucked her all up mentally

honestly, abortion should be allowed if the girl was raped, has health problems, or can't afford to raise it.

I think the point of pro life is to drop neither

I hope you're joking. It's a hypothetical scenario, you literal autist.

Nobody is going to tie people to traintrack just because they mention the trolley problem.

Athough some lefties would probably go that far.

t.childfree

But i thought this was about morality, not regulation

Btw, i would never have an abortion of my progeny, wife agrees. Unless its gonna be retarded or something. But i wont push those morals on anyone else

>muh non-applicable what ifs
How about I take them both from you and kick your libcuck ass for about to drop a baby?

Why am I made to choose between two babies?

Impressive troll or deep retardation

>can't afford to raise it

Adoption.

An individual only has the right to life, when he is capable of sustaining that life himself. He has no right to force someone else to sustain it for him. For that reason, I support the Supreme Court's legalization of abortion before fetal viability.

But I totally respect those who are pro-life. Leftists are just obnoxious about supporting abortion.

Really?

What if the baby becomes a rapist and the embryo turns out to be a doctor killing cancer?

Check.

Mate.

well that too.

Yes I'd save the teen. Rather than allow them both to die.

>raped
nah, that doesn't make sense
the child didn't do anything wrong, the rapist should be punished, not the child
>can't afford to raise it
you don't need money to raise a kid, cavemen did it
>health problems
i can sympathize with this one, if it's a medical certainty both the child and the mother are going to die if not aborted.
very very rare though

If you crush a seed do you kill the plab you faggot?
Shit's simple, if retards would actually use protection then you wouldn't have to get an abortion. If you get an abortion for convenience you should just be sterilized, since you're obviously an unfit parent.

The situation puts you in a dichotomy. One must live, one must die. Logically, you choose the one that is already thriving to live rather than take a chance on the embryo. The moment we have a euthanasia lottery to make room for new babies, you let me know. Until then, this isn't an argument.

not an argument

The 170lb man lost 50lbs while you were deciding.

Fpbp

She's just holding them above the floor? Drop the baby, it'll be fine

If we found the petri dish in space we would herald it as the greatest scientific discovery in human history

Kill yourself before you murder another child

I'm holding a baby in 1 hand and a terminally I'll man in the other. Which do I drop? That's what I thought.
>holds on to both lives and drops mic instead

So babies aren't people since they can't live without help?

this was wrote by a woman.

Literally

You can have an Apple tree with apples on it or an apple tree that will have apples next year.

You choose the tree with apples :D Lets fuck up the apple trees that dont have fruits yet :D

>What if the baby becomes a rapist and the embryo turns out to be a doctor killing cancer?

Obviously, both won't happen. So even if the baby turns out to be literally Hitler, you can just claim the embryo was going to be Stalin or Mao.

>nah, that doesn't make sense
>the child didn't do anything wrong, the rapist should be punished, not the child
maybe so, however since the child has the rapist's genes, I would honestly discourage that those genes live on in life. Plus, the mother shouldn't suffer because of the rapist's baby, that will just make the mother and baby grow up in an unhealthy relationship.

one more point

This is acctually a backdoor pro life argument.
She would only choose the embrio because its less disturbing to see it die.

I agree

Adoption is still going to fuck that child up and make sure it won't be a productive member of society.

I'm pro abortion before 21 weeks. Because at 21+ weeks, the fetus will have nerves and can feel the pain. After 21 weeks, the only reason for an abortion should be if the mother would literally die, alongside the baby (birth complications). Better to kill the baby early rather than let it suffocate to death while the mother dies.

>humans are hardwired to protect children or things that behave like children

No shit Sherlock. Not an argument tho.

>Plus, the mother shouldn't suffer because of the rapist's baby,
agreed, rape is bad. it shouldn't happen
there's no need to compound it with the murder of a child though.

>that will just make the mother and baby grow up in an unhealthy relationship.
maternal instinct could kick in, or if not: adoption.

You're talking too smart for the conservitard, religious dipshits here.

well, honestly, I discourage breeding a rapist's baby, so yeah.

gulog

>muh feelings

Human life is not that special. Sure we're capable of great things but we're also objectively a disease on this planet. Overpopulation is also an issue suspiciously absent from the public lexicon today.

this.

you think inclination toward rape is heritable?
i don't know.

i think it's wrong to murder a child because there's a possibility he could turn into a rapist when he grows up though.

Clap your hands together and see which one lives
Survival of the fittest

this is what a blue pill overdose looks like.

A teenager has more agency to care for themselves. I would have a hardwired response to help the infant first. another false equivalence.

>
His argument is pro life or at least neutral, my man. If we protect the vulnerable, we should protect the fetus which is extremely vulnerable.

>Human life is not that special
wrong, we're the only intelligent life forms in the known universe.
>overpopulation is an issue
no, it's not.

Then why don't you kill yourself?

Human garbage. Abort yourselves from this world.

lol bretty gud OP

kek.
Also
>I'm going to shoot a woman and a baby, you can save one, you saved the woman? You kill babies.

You could use the exact same argument for pro-choicers.

They do have personhood only a retarded leftist that loves murdering people would say otherwise

>Smash a baby into a petri dish likely dropping them because I'm trying to clap while holding a baby
>One gets brain damage
>The other dies

Hmmmmm.

>millions of fertilized embyos are flushed down the toilet in period blood every year in this country

I can TELL you have no idea about how the female body works, because a period would not occur if the embryo became fertilized you fucking retard.

Test tube babies

>t. 1 post by this ID faggot
Old bait. Come back when same womb may be able to hold a tiny embrio and ready to be born baby at the same time.

Developed baby will have bigger chance at survival, because it's already developed. That's the only difference here.

Libshits never can provide analogies that even remotely work.

No, I mean smash them together
If the embryo dies and the baby gets brain damage, but lives, it wins
It's the only fair way

>Shot in the dark you saved the baby
>So let us carry on killing unborn babies
This is possibly the weakest argument, the point is, once those cells have started to divide the potential resultant life is as relevant add the fully formed baby. Once the heart beats at 8 weeks over 90% will result in the birth of a child. At this point, it's too late, tough shit. End this child's potential to be born and you're a murderer.