Is this a dog whistle?

Pic related is the latest cover of American Rifleman. Not only do they use the term merchant, but if you look closely the letters cast a shadow on (((Schumer's))) forehead which effectively brand him with the label.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/08/obama-cnn-gun-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw getting this in the mail

Ok so it wasn't just me? I felt like I was probably being crazy yesterday for thinking it was intentional when I brought it in from the mailbox, but then I looked at it again today and noticed the shadow on his forehead. There is no way this was an accident.

Who knew the NRA was so redpilled?

Bump. Are there no gun owners on Sup Forums?

sorry i dont read those sorts of magazines

I just put in my papers and am getting fingerprints done next week (NJ bullshit laws) and I'm buying a gun thereafter and joining the NRA. Glad to see this public level of redpilled

looks like I need to join the NRA again

>tfw left because they became spineless cowards

lol

I can drive to my local gun shop and walk out in 30 mins with a gun

stay cucked east coasters

I have only been a member because it is required for the range I go to. They have been cucks for a long time now, so this was unexpected.

I'm a gun owner. I lean left. Democrats ain't taking no one's guns away and the NRA is a shitty organization.

/ourguy/ working behind the scenes

kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

If Democrats did ever try to take guns away, there will be Republicans and other people to stop them.

Our guns are never getting taken away. Quit being a little bitch about it. It's not happening.

The NRA were a bunch of assault rifle ban supporting cucks around 2000 but by 2013 or so they had pretty much turned it around so I joined.

>don't worry about protecting your rights because there will be someone to stop them

You are now shifting the goal posts. The only reason there are people to stop them is because people care and worry about it.

they're not getting taken away because we won't fucking let them. They're going to try though, which is reason enough to never vote Dem in my book.

Do you really expect me to just sit here and listen to your leftist drivel?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/08/obama-cnn-gun-control/

literally the biggest regret of the D president who just left office was that he couldn't get more gun control.

I know.

I used to be a member before the A SALT weapon ban that happened under Clinton.

mirin that patch, nigger.

Navy fag?

Muh guns

241 years and your ass is still this chapped.

Muh arabs

There are, but you don't exactly have anything to actually discuss or argue about here. You basically just posted an Interesting Fact of the Day.

fucking smear merchants

>Democrats ain't taking no one's guns away
>w-well they might, but the Republicans will resist them
fucking sell all of your guns or use one to blow what little is left our your brains out

Nothing worse than a hypocrite

cry more nigel

Banning pedos doesn't require a deep understanding of child fiddling

I think all humans have a good understanding of what sex consist of.

Few understand firearms. Like you.
Give me a good reason to ban a barrel shroud you limey.

They're not taking them you retard, they're stopping people from buying new ones.

First they make deadly a-salt features illegal
Then they lay down registration for all guns under the guise of making sure there are no "illegal features"
What do you think shit like this is for? If not laying the groundwork for seizing non-compliant guns?

gun grabbers have used this strategy for centuries

>Dog whistle
>Holocaust Brandi g
Yes Chaim, that's exactly what it is. In fact if you look out your window you will see a Goebbels Gas truck parked outside. You should be able to taste the fumes in 15-20 mins.

Hope so.

Black is dangerous!

Racist!

The NRA isn't a true gun rights organization. They cater to their top donors that don't want to end the Hughes Amendment, because it will make their investment toys worthless. Spineless cucks

High capacity magazines are literally racist