What the fuck was this BBC bitch's problem?

Apologize Brits.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/laura-kuenssbergs-stern-questioning-donald-trump-angers-presidents/
theguardian.com/media/video/2016/may/10/bbc-report-petition-sack-laura-kuenssberg-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/laura-kuenssbergs-stern-questioning-donald-trump-angers-presidents/

>berg

According to Wikipedia she's just (((German))).

>BBC

Yeah, if you thought they were going to let Trump of the hook without referring to him as "LITURALLY HUTLUR", then it's really your own fault.

I mean were nowhere near as bad as Canada, but public services almost always hold a political bias, unfortunately for this case, its a left one.

he was kidding around if anyone actually watched it, everyone laughed

My answer to that would be:

"If theses are the main problems the British public are concerned about, then the BBCs done a good job misleading them".

Why the fuck should the President care what British people think about his views on various topics that don't involve Britain?

He doesn't answer to the people of the UK.

A long time ago, I swore an oath as a Marine to uphold and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic, and all of us servicemen and women wrote a check for an amount up to and including our lives.

THIS is not the America I swore to defend.

kek

She made relevant questions, which the orange cuck was unable to answer

>bawwww stop asking hard questions guise

Fuck your feelings you dishonest cucks

>we're nowhere near as bad as canada.

I got bad news for you m8. We can still have guns and metal knives and don't need TV licenses or get arrested for twitter comments

>She visibly FORCED a commitment to NATO out of him

This reporter should be fired.

Every
Single
Time

I guess what bothered me most was that the question wasn't asked in good faith. It was as if she did not want an answer. It was political questioning and honestly made the BBC look like MSNBC.

How is what Trump has to say about some British people's opinions on what Trump thinks about things that don't affect Britain a "relevant question"?

I love the BBC

Exactly, it was clearly meant to antagonize him.

The question was literally
>Are you aware that people hate you

I know you're mad your cousins are going to stop sending you your share of the kings ransom that is the income of a toilet cleaner but could you appreciate how that conference was a place for constructive questioning

If only.

we know alan. we know.

/thread

Because the people in Britain see a problem with supporting an administration that is involved in the mentioned practices, cuck #1

Nice falsehoold, cuck #2.

That was the journalistic equivalent of judicial activism.
She should've known better.
The person she's asking, and their response, is supposed to be the story. Not whatever she has to say about it.

I might be like five years too late to still be expecting integrity from the journalism world.

We're not asking the British people to support our administration, we just want to work together where our interests overlap, Nacho.

Every time

>FAKE NEWS
Seriously when did this happen? Do they just straight up lie now?

Why would a Royal Marine swear to defend America?

It's a copypasta that non-Americans are ironically posting lately

>We're not asking the British people to support our administration, we just want to work together where our interests overlap, Nacho.
Why would you work together with a foreign administration that is engaged in practices that are not approved by your population? You'd be indirectly promoting the perpetuation of said practices, which I'm sure won't bode well with the population.

BBC has been just as bad as MSNBC for as long as I can remember.

>honestly made the BBC look like MSNBC
I started listening to the BBC World Service in 2010. They've been going slowly and steadily in that direction the entire time.

Around when I started listening, they had so much integrity that I remember them doing a story covering some kind of official investigation into something that the BBC had done, and they were entirely impartial and professional the entire time, even though it involved their company. It was honestly amazing to hear.

Since then, they have become complete shit. Around 2014 they went quite firmly into the progressive camp, and around that year or maybe the one after that, they actually changed their message or mission statement or whatever it's called, changing it to say that (instead of being impartial) they were committed to presenting stories that supported progressive values and shit. Or however they put it. Something just outright saying, "we are progressives," when their impartiality had been world-renowned for nearly a fucking century.
They are MSNBC already.

Don't mind the flag, I'm secretly yankposting.

That's not how international relations work, you ignorant beaner.

>Why would you work together with a foreign administration that is engaged in practices that are not approved by your population?
Would you rather not work with them and have those practices used on you?

it's called realpolitik

and to top it off ALL Trump ever perviously said was that NATO as it exists is obsolete and needs to be updated as an organization.

By that logic a nation would be unable to work with just about any other nation on the planet. International relations require a good deal of accepting cultural differences while working together regardless.

Everything she accused him off was false. Typical lugenpresse

I think this guy's still pretty based as far as even handedness goes.

(((wikipedia)))

So, international relations work in the basis of ignoring the people that voted you in as a leader?

Torture and banning/targeting people on the basis of their religion isn't a cultural difference, holy shit, you faggots are knees deep in bullshit.

>if you don't comply me chimp out!?!?!
That's cute

But it is a cultural difference. The Chinese, Arabs, and other people that a modern nation has to deal with all support those things. Once again, diplomacy is a very cynical and pragmatic art form. That happens to attract a very large number of impractical, idealistic idiots.

>So, international relations work in the basis of ignoring the people that voted you in as a leader?

I don't remember giving British people the right to vote in our elections.

He's usually good when I see him, but I haven't seen much of him, so I can't give an opinion.
David Dimbleby is great, though.

But they're both old guys. What happens when they retire?
And they're both old white guys. If anything, that'll spur a company like the modern BBC to go, "this is our chance to bring in someone new and different!" Someone non-white and female and gay and muslim and every other non-talent-related box that they can tick.

tacobowl has never read about Henry Kissinger. I suggest you start there, paco.

>BBC is paid for by a right wing tory government and the chairman of the BBCis a tory place dpuppet

explain how they are left again?

The BBC has had a collective meltdown over the past few years, but this isn't a change in direction, just a ramping up of what they have been doing for decades.

>only advertise for job position in Guardian
>constant smearing of Eurosceptics since the '90s.
>N.I. unionists=evil, republicans=righteous
>Greg 'hideously white' Dyke
>even an historical drama set in 1700s London will have half the cast as niggers

Could go on and on. The BBC is the most cucked organisation on the planet. It makes CNN look rabidly right wing.

There are American servicemen in the UK

I'm specifically criticizing this reporter/editor.

She did say Trump told her he will support NATO, but she also said that he wants all NATO members to pay their fair share, so I think it was a good thing overall. Of course the fake news is just saying the stuff they like.

>arrested for twitter comments

I don't know about that one dude, but the rest you are right

lol paco mexico's only gdp is money from beaners washing dishes in America. Hold onto your sombrero, the ride gets really wild from here.

>Kuenssberg
>berg

>a news organization called Big Black Cock

what did you expect?

It' not paid for by a right wing govt, it's paid for regardless of who happens to be holding the reigns of power at any particular time.

Look at the recent licence fee renewal talks; what did this 'right wing' tory govt do? Extended the bbc's reach to go after people who watch pre-recorded programming.

>Fuck your feelings
Right back at you, spic.

spbp

>Why would you work together with a foreign administration that is engaged in practices that are not approved by your population?

Self-interest. We've been buddies with House of Saud for decades. And it's not because we approve of them as people.

The BBC is like CNN and MSNBC etc. It's worse in fact.

Just please don't ever think the BBC speaks for Britain - it's the same as saying CNN speaks for America.

17.4 million people who voted Brexit speak for Britain.

Essentially Nigel got it right - we've had the revolution in Britain but the same people are in charge. We need a Trump figure to take control of the Tory party (we almost had it in Andrea leadsom).

Aneribros don't let the BBC fool you. The British people are not anti trump. I hear people being pro trump all the time in barbers and gyms etc. Just not out in the open on the main tv channels etc.

kek

>we've had the revolution in Britain but the same people are in charge

"a policy without a government"

t. Hitch

Haha nige is in his element. God bless OUR NIGE.

Can fox give him a full time job in the press pack and press credentials so trump can get nige to ask him and spicer questions?

> POTUS: "Yes, we'll have Nigel, Fox"
> Donald! Hello! Well, isn't it funny? They said you wouldn't build the wall! They laughed at you! You know? I don't think they're laughing now, are they Mr. President?
> POTUS: "Comee 'ere Nigel"
> Anglo hugs and handshakes

>we've had the revolution in Britain
Atleast 40% of London needs to die before we make any real change.

Yeah Neil is solid. Backs Brexit. Probably likes trump. Certainly is open minded about him.

The hitch is great but too black pilled. He needs to realise we are currently on FULL. WHITEPILL. MODE. ANGLO SPHERE. RISE. AGAIN. LADS

Are you brushing up on those brick laying skills yet, Paco?

She's a known cuckservative.
She even got in trouble because of it not long ago.
theguardian.com/media/video/2016/may/10/bbc-report-petition-sack-laura-kuenssberg-video

>stuff either blind fucks or jews say.

People like you are a cancer to Whites. Spreading lies. I almost feel sorry for those here who fall for all you Left vs Right shills. Because of people like you, lying to impressionable young white males, all of this bullshit is gonna fail.

Is there a video? I cba to watch the whole fucking press conference

>Essentially Nigel got it right - we've had the revolution in Britain but the same people are in charge.

What people? I bet you, just like Trump, he'll never say Who, but point to mudslimes and other weaker targets. Dumb fuckers like you are following another charlatan into the fire.

A few truths and fake MSM reverse psychology and you knobheads get hard-ons. You're way too easy to trick.

I get it, though: you're desperate. You hopelessly want a saviour, someone to believe in. But your underlying desperation is being used against you. If they don't name the you-know-who, but go after arabs, these 'leaders' are WITH the groups the claim to be against.

"You know who"

Voldemort??!?

>Berg

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>im going to spout my political verbal diarrhea without having the patience to watch a 18 minute video of my brand new president

standard bbc faggotry

Look you faggots, stop taking an ideology and start thinking rationally.

Torture is bad for many reasons. Morally it's a pretty shitty thing to do but most importantly the person under going torture will tell you what you want to hear to get you to stop. Unfortunately, what you want to hear isn't always true. Torture is not a useful method of gaining information.

Punishing abortion again is kind of a bad idea. People are going to do it, kids can ruin peoples lives. The pregnant person will put their lives at risk doing it. Making it illegal doesn't change the facts.

I'm OK with banning some muslims. Theirs a problem with Islam that Islam does not want to reduce or stop. Until they do Islam needs to be viewed as a threat.

I'm sorry but your application to post on Sup Forums has been rejected.

Please try Reddit in future.

Eh, she upsets Corbyn fans even more so that's good enough for me.

Were not against these groups, you and you commies friends are. We demand these groups listen to our problems and start leading the country for it's citizens and not international interests.

What Farage was referring too was the leadership in charge is composed of the very same people that were against it. PM May voted to stay in the EU, so did a large portion of her cabinet. The Tories were all behind staying in the EU. It's literally, in the literal sense of the word, the same people in charge and we have to hold them to their word. It has nothing to do with Muslims, no one has mentioned Muslims but you in order to call our morality in to question. Well fuck you.

I as well bump this post
Fight on brother we will take our country back to make it great again
Now we have an answer for when was it great!
Before trump!

>HURR DURR TRUMP IS GOD EMPRAH

Grow up faggot, you're as bad as the people you're against.

Waaah, a journalist is holding me to account with hostile questioning. This doesn't happen in Murrica.

Bongs like that bitch are just mad that America isn't cucked like the UK with laws to persecute those who speakout about Muslims and big brother bullshit, no self defence or guns, Paki rape gangs molesting white girls, and on and on....

Don't let the BBC turn you against us noble anglos. It would be like us letting CNN make us think you were all cucks.

Don't drink the kool aid mate

BBC = CNN

>BBC

Yeah this isn't surprising in the slightest. The BBC is like if CNN was the basically in charge of everything on your screens.

I don't think they really made it clear to themselve who they are talking to or..about.
this shit will go on until he HAVE to show them and that my friends is the last thing they want.
what are they believing ? that they can bully the president of the usa into giving up ? a man with so much fucking willpower they couldn't even imagine on lsd how high above the average person he is...one has to be to get billions of dollars in this world.

we all know what their plan is...they want to make him insecure and they hope he will make a big mistake.
but guess what..these are the same people who believed he could never win...they are low energy people.
their first plan was a mess and this one is too..

I just find it scary that the whole world is doing this shit..but on the other hand...now you can see how big all this shit is and who can't trust.

good persons see a chance here to get shit done.
evil people who don't get what they want do what these people do.

Start saving for the wall paco

Yeah we know you cucks love big black cocks

(((-berg)))

Yes, the video in the link in my second post is only of the moment in question you lazy retard

That's not really the point.

He's been elected, it's no longer constructive to grill him on his views on specific issues, especially not as a response to what "some British people" think about his alleged views on certain issues.