Proof Richard Spencer is a Nazi

Just google it. It's a real quote.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/825109323470745600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does he get away with this...

How did harvard allow such a quote?

White supremacists like Richard Spencer and Steve Bannon deserve the electric chair

wtf I love spencer now

Leafposting

This is a pretty clever psyop

We should take Jew quotes, replace what they say about whites with "black" or "jew" and then attribute it to Spencer. Then we share it as outraged liberals.

Nice try leaf, that article was written by Colin Lindell.

This only works if the normies are smart enough to google the quote, most of them are so stupid they will just read it, internalize it, repost it and go on with their day. If and when one of them realizes whats going on, four others will have blindly accepted it as fact.

Seems like a pretty bad idea senpai desu.

BTFO

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/825109323470745600

This is the most ass-backwards kike thread I've seen yet.

don't fall for this. I've seen the second quote, it's from a rabbi I think, edgelord op just switched white for jewish. Shitpost, disregard. Spencer never said this.

kek, good job

Fake and gay sage

Hasn't he already killed 6brazilian blacks?

ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF DEFENDING SPENCER

you're so fucking stupid holy fuck newfags do you know what a psy-op is?

Let me spell it out for you

>kikes hate Spencer like he's a Nazi
>we make up and spread quotes that seem pretty nazi that we attribute to Spencer
>kikes react (hopefully)
>jokes on them they're actually anti-white kike quotes with the words changed up

I think it's better to circulate the modified quotes with the original person.

Since most normies don't realize Jews aren't white we can label the person as a white supremacist.

Snopes and others world helpfully point out that the person is Jewish and they actually said the quote about white people.

>newfag

I've listened to his podcast and went to his website and what I'm wondering is why is this guy and his followers appropriating chan culture so much?

He is literally riding Sup Forums's coattails for notoriety. This is the most clingiest thing I've ever read.

He started doing that with the election. He seems to think it is a good way to reach out to younger people.

>He is literally riding Sup Forums's coattails for notoriety. This is the most clingiest thing I've ever read.

Which is why we don't care if he gets hit.
That's the price he's paying for falsely profiting from Kek.

He got punched by a guy with a scat fetish.

How cucky can one person be?

Lets see some more. You guys could probably do better.

The idea is just trying to get minorities pissed about something that was actually said about White people.

Pretty simple. Once they're mad, you've caught them.

>He started doing that with the election. He seems to think it is a good way to reach out to younger people.

He's lost all credibility in my eyes. This is the same thing that he criticizes Cernovitch and Milo for but he acts the exact same way they do by by acting like a pandering cuck. He even calls it "the red pill" and uses a frog in his tweets. What hasn't this guy stolen from the chans? Into the trash he goes.

I don't really care that he steals the memes, but he uses them way too often and rather awkwardly at that.

Why do white supremacists on Sup Forums try to gain a moral highground by comparing themselves to black supremacists or jew supremacists
Do you really care that much about gaining the attention of gullible moderates

Holy shit this is a good idea

Bump 4u
Also could you maybe something like: spencer, alt-right white supremacist? or something like nazi

wow, this guy is serious. I thought he was just a publicity hungry cuck