Beaners Launch Boycotts of U.S. Companies in Fury at Donald Trump

time.com/4651464/mexico-donald-trump-boycott-protests/

How do we feel about this

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3209728/general-motors-to-cut-up-to-600-jobs-in-southwestern-ontario/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Mexicans and fuck what they think.

What do Mexicans even make these days?

Gee, i dunno fatty

This will just prove that a trade war would have no significant impact on the US while Mexico literally disintegrates as a state.

kek how are they going to pay for those products when trump cuts off all the money being wired there

also
>yfw mexicos number 1 source of income, even above narco is wire transfers from america

(((unclassified transactions)))

Drugs and salsa
Which I think is slang for drugs

Calm down Canacuck, we're taking your jobs

globalnews.ca/news/3209728/general-motors-to-cut-up-to-600-jobs-in-southwestern-ontario/

We just took 625 works from you.

>Mexicans announce they will no longer purchase our goods
> profits expected to fall by $3 over the next quarter

>that salt

get ready for the nafta renegotiation spics

¿Y?

>Trump is also making Mexico more nationalistic.

In solidarity with the Mexicans I have substituted my twinkie for a gansito and KFC for a burrito at a Mexican-owned restaurant.

>Mexican intellectuals

mexicans always say/think this shit and never follow through. I also don't think many Mexicans can afford American goods because the Mexican government taxes the shit out of imported American things.

You should already be buying local. For things not made locally, you should buy whatever is the best and most cost effective. Do what makes sense for you. If you think a boycott will improve your lot, and that it is worth any associated risks, then of course you should do it. If it's because it's trendy and gives you feels, reevaluate.

So Trump is making Mexico great again essentially.

children
>for more welfare

it's retard, Mexico needs more foreign investors.

lmao they have been running with the "buy mexican products" for decades.

It won't make any difference whatsoever, watch as they continue to drink coke, watch american tv or spins off based on american shows and dance to american music.

Just another day. Who cares?

rapists, murderers, and drug lords.

Oh no!
All those fractions of a cent lost!

There's nothing wrong with this. Buying local is in everyone's best interests.

They'd be fighting against the false song of globalism alongside us so it's win win.

Mexico, like your Island Nation would die without American tourism and business.

Know your role coconutnigger.

>get ready for the nafta renegotiation spics
I hope for your sake you guys don't send Trudeau to negotiate, he may try to lose so he can win.

This

>minicooperativas de consumo

even when buying shit latino-americans have to be commies

honestly, I hope weedman fucks things up, because it means trump can influence the conservatives winning as people demand a better deal

Sadly this, Mexicans are so fucking americanized that it doesn't matter, people will still eat MC Donald's, Burger king, will listen to the shitty American pop singers, will go to the movies and watch the latest Hollywood capeshit, will buy their Halo and Gears of Wars and play them on their Xbox One S.

>unclassified transactions

And nothing of value (to the US) was lost.

We are going to take 22% of your fucking GDP because of it (remittance checks).

JAJA WE TAKE 600 JOBS

JAJAJA MEXICO BEST COUNTRY

Don't worry, I'll keep eating American down here.

Watching all the salty stormcucks get mad and go full 'fox and the grapes' mode

Loving every moment of it

please stop eating americans honduras, your murder rate is already the highest in the world, you could tone it down a little and still be #1

The saltier the Mexicans will get, the worst it will end up for them.

The Americans can do whatever the fuck they want with their border. Getting angry because you can't be an illegal is the epitome of niggerness.

Polaks for example spread only to countries where entry is legal, you Mexicans are just cunts.

if things keep headed this way and neither side backs down we might just have a war on our hands. there hasn't been a war in north america for like ~150 years

Shall we boycott them back boys?

Why would I be butthurt about a push to diversify our economy and buy products made in Mexico?

Stay salty trumpcuck

>Polaks for example spread only to countries where entry is legal, you Mexicans are just cunts.

That's because the European Union, what would you do if the other European countries start asking you for visa?

I'm sorry leaf, but I can't be stopped.

>be mexican
>see americans criticizing mexicans for being garbage
>even though I know deep down that mexicans are garbage, because of having an emotional state of a 16 year old girl, can't even deal with the feelings that accepting this fact brings
>deny any and all accusations of mexicans being a sub-standard people
>blame Americans for any problems
>blame south americans for any problems
>when that doesn't work, claim victimhood and assert that everyone is just out to bully the poor mexican people because racism
>doesn't even know what racism is

The funniest part is you Mexicans like to claim you're all manly men and shit when in reality you're just emotional women. "Machismo"? Give me a break. Masculine men don't play the victim at any sign of emotional trauma.

Diversity could help Mexico's GDP given that it's mostly based around oil pricing and if Putin's plans of opening up oil business from Russia again happens then it will drop further.
Mexico needs to diversify it's economy or the peso will fall faster, not from tariffs, though simply due to what their economy is based around.

Erm? Projecting much?

Mexico has its own Trump and he is a much more successful entrepreneur than Trump, his name is Carlos Slim.

They should make him president

>unclassified transactions

goddamn its like an old simpsons gag

Hey there slugger,
I've been inspecting you for a while now, and my fellow comrades and I have reason to believe that you could be a Mexico. Now, I'm not racist, and I'm not saying that you're a taquito-eating, siesta-taking brown person, but ya do have skin darker than mine, and I think you need to check your priviledge. WHAT PART OF AMERICA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? GET THOSE FLOUR TORTILLAS OUT OF YOUR DIRTY EARHOLES AND LISTEN UP FUCKFACE! IF YOU DON'T CONFESS TO BEING A MEXICO, I'M GOING TO DIG UP YOUR GARDENING ANCESTORS AND SHOVE PESOS UP THEIR URETHRAS. I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR SHIT-STAINED MARACAS AND STICK THEM IN YOUR BURRITOS. I'M GOING TO SQUEEZE A FAT MARIACHI BAND INTO YOUR ANAL CAVITY. So, I'm going to ask again- are you a Mexico?

Kek

Actually people here wants him to be president, personally I won't, old rich men shouldn't be presidents

Notice how during the elections most Mexicans on Sup Forums either kept quiet or were in support of Trump, now they are coming out against him in droves because they know that if Trump starts a trade war their country will literally collapse.

Ha! you guys are fucked, the US is going to buy shit from us now, beaner
unless you pay for the wall of course
Actually, do your thing, don't pay for the wall, please

> accuses me of butthurt while typing a wall of strawmen with retarded mexican memes for "maximum ironic lulz" effect

Jesus christ, how horrifying.

Yeah, that's exactly why it's a good move.
I love how the other hardcore trumpfag Americans are throwing verbal diarrhea at Mexicans for doing exactly what trump wants to do.

Salt? Over 625 jobs? Conrail laid like 15K people off near fucking Cleveland alone. A loss of 625 is a good day.

Literally drop in a bucket. Avocados are now .05c more, the fatass on the scooter at Walmart from Chihuahua complains louder and that's it. Oh you mean your "industrial output."

Funny story that, my boss just took me off system operations and put me on consulting work because Trump's tariffs have some corps so rattled they are paying us to gut their old factories and rewire everything "just in case." Like we have job sites for the next nine months out booked up and our CTO is pulling all nighters responding to rfp's for people willing to wait a year out, still cash up front.

I can confirm both of the things you said.

Best ally

I am Mexican and I am very offended, Mexico has some of the most prestigious schools in the world and have exported various professionals with intellect, I bet you can't even name a invention made in the last 50 years that didn't have the help of Mexican intellect and engineering. I bet if trump builds the wall it will be Mexican engineers that design it. Good riddance too it will keep you idiotic Americans outta our education system. Oh and if you want another sample of how good Mexican schooling is, consider yourself schooled by one just now.

Nothing, we just don't go there illegaly like niggers.
It's called law.

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm talking about boycotting US products and producing our own shit progressively instead of buying it from your country.

Does it make you sad that I'm not even glancing at your butthurt copypasta?

Chew on a burger, buddy, your blood pressure seems to be way too high

Can someone explain why South America can't manage it's fucking finances?

Anytime these major spanish countries get any sort of monetary gibs me dat or short selling a bunch of shit the money always seems to just disappear and the country becomes even worse

It's not the nigger problem of being too lazy to create infrastructure but they just can't seem to raise their standards of living no matter what

>Nothing, we just don't go there illegaly like niggers.

Haha, i wanna see that.

Mexico ultimately has a lot of untapped resources that it could tap into if the cartels weren't such a problem and a big contributor to these untapped markets.
The wall -could- help as it would make immigration a bit hard, thus forcing more of the lower class not to come over and putting pressure on the Mexican government once more.
The 20% tariff could help if we look at businesses putting pressure on Mexico for being a bit worried about their bottom line.
Mexico could also, like you said, have further changes that help them move towards other trading partners/diversity in economy.

India as of right now is going through major reforms, though many people are forgetting on this thread, that is Mexico does reform it would be to the benefit of America as it would mean a better trading partner and less crime in America.

Corrupt as fuck govermnent, that's it, that's the main problem with Latin America as a whole.

>Mexican
>Flying stars and bars

Your countries' looming economic collapse is literally your fault. No snowflake takes responsibility for the avalanche...

>ms
we are the ones to blame for that, senpai

But like each and every time?

You guys should at least have some trickle down economics, no?

It keeps falling out of the holes of the national treasury and into the politicians' pockets.

>Mexico does reform it would be to the benefit of America as it would mean a better trading partner and less crime in America

Wow, finally, a good well written post that makes sense instead of the other shit that Americans love to spout.

We do but politicians only see amd care for themselves, they don't care for the poor, that's why Latin America has always been a fucked up place.

inb4 someone call me a chairo.

good.
somebody's gotta buy those 20% taxed mexican products in order to pay the wall.

Nah, sometimes they import everything they can, for personal use exclusively, or invest on international assets/banking, and use their connections to pay no import fees or pay it to their partners-in-crime so the money effectively leaves the country and/or barely if anything of it returns to the country.

It's copypasta my dude, even the mestizos figured that our lol

That's a shame, I'm in a calm state and I read every word of your post fampai

only someone who is upset would take the actions that you are describing in your post, pls calm down and don't go behead your little sister with a chainsaw

Not only boycott their products, but have a self-imposed travel ban to not vacation in Mexico to cripple their tourism industry!

lel

>Unclassified transactions

Those are your dildo's fattie.

>Mexico calling us fat

You realize you have a higher percentage of fat people than even we do right? Like how is that even possible?

I also wonder how many of you fat beanies actually count against our own obese population. We already know you beaners vote in our election. Your fatass is probably getting counted in the fat surveys too.

>Mexico
>Reform
They have had 500 years of pagan emperors, european emperors, presidents, dictators, aristocracy, clergy and still as lawless as the day they were settled. But I have great faith that their inept government will win against cartels performing at the military power of some south American countries during their worst economic crisis in a century.

Christ, its not like we want all Mexicans out. If you have an advanced degree or $25K to blow on a visa its obvious you are doing something right and you are welcome to stay.

We are literally shipping back retards and illiterates and the brownies are butthurt for it.

>buying in bulk is commie
No wonder you're about to face your fourth bankruptcy in the last hundred years.

good. fuck spics. i want nothing to do with them.

I only see the world in right and brown and cant see pasta-casm anymore.

>Fatty
Lmao

Can any Mexican here explain what this will accomplish besides fucking Mexico over more?

Glass bottle Coca Cola and cocaine.

We didn't give a fuck about what they wanted in the 1800s and that sure as hell hasn't changed.

They do.

just shitpost famalam

shitpost into the future

this too,

What happens if Trump actually goes through with the tariffs on Mexican goods? Do liberals boycott Mexican goods to avoid funding the wall? But then that loses business for the "oppressed" Mexican businesses

>Mexicans boycott Coca-Cola
>Mexican caloric intake drops 50%
>Mexicans lose 30lbs overnight
>Mexican obesity problem solved
He just keeps on winning!

It will accomplish nothing. Retards believe that alienating ourselves with America is a good idea. Neither side wins over this entire mess, and it feels more like the squabble of spoiled children.

People will not stop buying american products unless they become overpriced, and americans will not stop buying mexican products either unless the 20% tax passes. This entire argument is pointless.

They don't want to admit that they are wrong
I hope they never do it, tho
Fuck mexico

Yeah desu i don't understand why they're doing this, ideally both countries would work out a border deal where Mexico is more involved in stopping illegals and the issue would be solved.

I'm embarrassed

Oh no, all those wealthy Mexicans are going to stop spending their plentiful Mexidollars on our goods?

Fpbp. 10 feet higher.

i dont see a problem with this but...

ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE DONE REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION, NATIONAL STUFF FIRST THEN IMPORTS ?