HAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPFAGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/naked-statue-hillary-clinton-sparks-fight-manhattan-article-1.2834970?espv=1
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whoa! How will he EVER recover?

sage

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/naked-statue-hillary-clinton-sparks-fight-manhattan-article-1.2834970?espv=1

to be orange is the only way to remain neutral in a war between whitecucks and niggers

Literally a leftist art project. She made a statue based on the drawing. Was in the news a while back. Sage.

Way to body shame, libs. Why are they so obsessed with Trump being naked?

Wow. He spray tans. That's totally telling of his political talents.

Hang yourself.

oh wow a statue being painted orange, BTFO!

It really makes me think......................

Could this be the end of Trump's campaign

Spray tan bro here. Obviously fake. A rich fuck like trump would not be getting sprayed with that bullshit tier equipment.

He's a bigly guy

>BTFO
>implying it isn't alpha as fuck having a qt 3.14 spray tan you as you're naked

>implying it's alpha as fuck to have a narcissistic tendency
>implying it's alpha as fuck to hide the fact that you're an old hag

Artist's name is Alison Jackson and this is a fake using a lookalike (a good one, too) for a Vanity Fair article and also some project she's doing where he drives around New York.

Poor guy will probably get attacked.

>you
>not beta as fuck

So hey, when has Puerto Rico ever been relevant? Never? Thought so. Go jump off a bridge.

lol he cant be president now oh wai..

>Why are they so obsessed with Trump being naked?

it's coming from Left wing women.

they're fucked in the head and 90% of their thinking is based around muh vagina and dick.

Nice deflection, buddy. Give us our independence and fuck off.

>give us our independence
You want your country to die that badly?

this is john oliver tier

white bitches love beach niggers

>bodyshaming in 2020[-3]

Go back to mexico pedro

Isn't this just a part of the art shit that included the picture of Bill Clinton in hotel getting touched by a woman? It has the same style

kill yourself, senpai

We can handle ourselves, thanks to you nut bags we have steadily become a welfare-state. We don't want to be allies with you when you're about to fall like the Roman Empire did.

Kindly fuck off

They're angry their * arguments * against Trump haven't meant shit so many now can only rely on childish antics.

Nice cover story Donald

Body shaming is not okay.
t. a self aware Lefty

You submissive fuck. You're really defending these racist neckbeards?

>we can handle ourselves
>but we became a welfare state due to outside influences somehow
>the influences of a state apparently about to collapse

How embarrassing for you.

PUERTO RICO IS ON THE VERGE ON CHOOSING STATE HOOD (You get screwed with the worst gibsmedat next to niggers that populate this island) OR CHOOSING INDEPENCE (FUCK WHITEY... WAIT.... SHIIIEEET)

Puerto Rico is a cesspool of brainwashed far left leaning cattle. They just literally worshiped a terrorist that was recently released by ONIGGER

Honestly, I hope Trump tells Puerto Rico to Fuck off for all their unwarranted hatred of the very country and people that are keeping them alive.

underrated post

Why are you here?

We have never been independent since Spain colonized Puerto Rico, we will never be independent.

We became a welfare state because we're not independent and we've become constrained with your bullshit Constitution.

Everyone in Puerto Rico favors communism, leave us be, you bean-bag, orange dorito buffoons.

kek

>Everyone in Puerto Rico favors communism
Kek

Because I posted a fake picture of a Trump statue getting spray painted and you cucks got triggered so bad. It's hilarious AND gratifying to witness.

Look at how she is trying so hard to push out her ass. Just take a gander at that lordosis. What a cunt

This guy is so fucked and disgusting

TOPKEK leaf

I hope you break away from the US and try "real communism" for the 1 millionth time.

It'll be amusing to watch your country devolve into a cesspit of churning violent dictatorships and chaos.

>>implying it's alpha as fuck to have a narcissistic tendency
>implying it's not

stay meek christcuck

To be a narcissist is absolutely alpha, you beta fag.
And spray tans don't hide age, dumbass. Where'd you get that line of idiocy from?

T H I C C

Good goy. Make yourself darker you filthy niggerlover.

Why are you? You don't belong.

Is that what you believe? How about you leeway yourself into a raft and get the fuck out of our BEAUTIFUL ISLAND

>when you want to trash your government but the wordfilter kicks in

Puerto Rico

>Hate America yet can't live without America
>Continually get suckered by their corrupt government, yet feel they can punch up at a successful businessman who against the world and all odds won the presidency.
>Are literally so stupid, they believe anything their fake media tells them.
>Worship a faggot degenerate singer that doesn't even live on the island, yet feels he can think for the population.
>Glorifiy thug culture everyday, and even worship and glorify a fucking serial terrorist (Oscar Lopez) and celebrate his release the same way Christians would at Jesus Christ at his second coming.
>The biggest gibsmedat next to niggers (Fuck America, Fuck Trump, Fuck honest living, Give me my free welfare check and free muneys America, you owe us.)
>Far FAR Left leaning Society. Completely brainwashed libcucks
>Watch Caso Cerrado/Case Closed (The host is a degenerate, that subtly brainwashes her viewers into accepting degeneracy through every case she handles)
>Want independence, but don't want to give up their special privileges of being part of the united states at the same time
>Have the most degenerate festivities every year, yet feel they can punch up at America for their culture
> Have the shittiest and most outdated taste in food and music next to nogs, yet brag the their food is the shit

End yourself

Because not being a leftist means you're ugly and have a small dick, pretty fucking hypocritical if you ask me.

Maybe because everyone's tired of you smarmy obnoxious regressive cuntrags?

You can't be. We let you be independent, then our enemies will immediately move in, setting themselves up quite close to our shores.
We'd completely wipe your nation out before we'd hand it over to our enemies.

why doesnt he have a hair net on

Ricky Gervais is shit and you should feel shit.

Oh so you were just "pretending" to be retarded. Well ironic shitposting is still shitposting so you fucked up regardless.

She made a replica wax model. She 100% fucked it. I guarantee it.

Because it's hard to convincingly Photoshop a hairnet on.

Kys faggot

Excuse me, but Oscar Lopez was a PATRIOT who wanted his MOTHERLAND to be a HOSPICE of HOPE AND PROSPERITY.

By all means, if he had to do what he did, then so be it.

Sup Forums BTFO

Gervais has possibly the greatest laugh ever. I can separate that from his Marxist bullshit.
Apparently, you're too much of a weak bitch for that, though.

Is that Anna Kasparian?

Wow, Alec Baldwin is really committed to making this Trump act work for him.

i would tell you to nuke yourself but your country is too poor to possess nukes. sad!

Only 2nd place to Maher in terms of being an obnoxious dillhole about his beliefs.

No, that's Donald Trump

No, Anna Kasparian is a queen and would never engage in such putrid acts. You beta cucks will never score a female more beautiful than her HAHAHAHA

>Alec Baldwin
Never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

>Anna Kasparian is a queen
GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

Yeah, I can't deny that. It's pretty fucking obnoxious.

Stop seeking attention. Ana's an ugly whore.

RARE
A
R
E

you can't just end a post that didn't BTFO Sup Forums with Sup Forums BTFO, jose. it doesn't work like that.

>obsessing over trump this much

This is a mental illness.

Fucking Spic, Trump is gonna nuke your dirty little country.

You monsters never deserved her

>Give us our independence and fuck off.

and let that 50% unemployment just disappear

wtf i hate drumpf now

Wow and after the countless examples of failed communist states you would still want to try your hand at it? I've never met a Puerto Rican to judge but it looks like all those Americans who said you guys are as thick as pig shit were right if everyone in your country wants that.

Also I don't think I've ever heard any American even speak about Puerto Rican independence. I don't think they think anything about it all. Probably wouldn't ever notice if you were gone. Imagine being that insignificant.

im right wing and have a big ol dick, a big long jew nose, good hair, and big muscles

the jew nose is great, i use the kike defense whenever i talk about jews or nazis

t. not a real jew just italian

dudes like 70 years old

KEK

You're right, we didn't deserve WWIII.

Am I a racist for thinking that muslim woman is holding one of those circular bombs with a lit fuse from loony tunes?

why does this thread have almost a hundred replies? Is this board legitimately retarded now or something?

kek, you dumb cunts couldn't survive a day without leeching america

>african tier average IQ
Yeah there's a reason why we're never going to have our own country. Plus the New Yorkaricans and the ones living in the ghettoes have been brainwashed by nigger culture. Sucks but we're stuck where we are unless Spain wants us back again.

Summed it up perfectly.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You're right OP, he gives a fuck about his personal appearance because he knows it'll reflect on his decision to do whatever the fuck he wants to do...

btfo indeed.

>implying it ever wasn't

SO HOT. MAOR SAUCE

HAHAHAHAH