ITT: leftists/liberals that are worth listening to and sometimes make good points

ITT: leftists/liberals that are worth listening to and sometimes make good points.

I'll start. Bill Maher.

stop

at least he hates muslims

Dan Carlin

Solely because he's a kike. So into the trash he goes.

bring back sage chinese moot

Catholic-raised Atheist.

Both in this thread, Maher and Carlin, are good ones to start with.

Though I'd argue that Maher is more of an "old-school" liberal than a modern one. He actually gives feminists shit on his show and really gives Muslims a hard time for not taking care of their own garbage. He was also a bit more "open" to Trump being President. Not happy about it, but listening to his show he absolutely said the people marching were not doing things the right way. He doesn't seem to be too supportive of modern liberal tactics, and has gone on record saying the Dems are fucking retards for running Clinton, backing race-baiting, and not just fighting dirty to seize political power.

Carlin, in many ways, is similar. But he also just hated everything. Not really redpilled, at least openly, but he definitely called a spade a spade from either side of the aisle. For example, he was pro LGBT, but thought the amount of attention we gave LGBT issues was insane. Basically, "spend our energy on shit that actually matters" type arguments. He also hated PC culture with a passion.

Remarkable how shitty they all are.

Stewartwitz has great points, loved interviews on Daily Show.
Maher is irritating in general, but still worth watching...

Still in terms of good point he is miles behind good ol' Carlin. Too bad there is nobody with these kind of balls.

>leftist
>making good points

kys

And by "fighting dirty" (since some anons might ask), it was on his most recent episode where Maher said that Dems needed to use the same tactics the Tea Party and Republicans have: questioning everything the current administration does, feeding conspiracies, showing up at the local and state levels to harass politicians en masse, going to the MSM with ridiculous stunts to get publicity, etc. He didn't shit on the marches per se, but just said it wasn't going to do anything to "Stop Trump" because it will just piss off the right even more that people are "whiny babies" (despite the perceived hypocrisy from when Obama won in 08).

I would say ones to AVOID are the obvious: Jon Stewart, "current year" guy, TYT, and Colbert when he's being normalmode Colbert. Any female commentators that aren't known moderates kind of go into this category too, mostly because the well-known female liberals who typically run the circuit are very emotionally driven and just do not try to make an argument beyond "muh feels."

t. kike

Davey is a good guy, open minded, and honestly cares about what matters. I'm listening to his new interview with Larry Elder right now, great interview.

You are a fucking imbecile and your thread's value will come from others and not you. Bill Maher has no qualifications, no logic, no special knowledge, has never gotten anything right and recently conflated non-existant racists with discourse defining SJWs in the discredited scheme of trying to be reasonable. With that said, what you were trying to say would be
Gore Vidal, Tom Englehardt, Ron Unz, Ira Glass, Michael Hudson, Greg Palast.

My mum

But user, the dems have done all that

bill maher is the only reason why i believe there might be a chance reptilians truly exist

Bill Maher HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
top fecking kek bro

jew but hes ok

He's pretty good

Care to elaborate?

theres not much to say mostly his face and slimey ways

This thread again.

hardcore history is based as fuck

ah yes
Bill "GET ANUDDUH JOB IF YOUR COAL MINE GOES OUT OF BUSINESS YOU STUPID GOY REDNECK" Maher
he's very intelligent

play minecraft
server.pol-blocks.tk

Bill Maher / Jon Stewart trap vidya when?

Maher has completely lost his shit after Trump got elected. He's just about unwatchable.

Too bad because I liked his show.