DONT 4GET THE HOLLYCOST GUYS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

((((((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))))) used a shit ton of taxpayer money to create this disgusting building and it still isn't finished. They want more because muh holocaust.

CANT FORGET THE 6 BRAZILLION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA
youtube.com/watch?v=uc_cRTc62MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=G_-PRj3HCpc
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
youtube.com/watch?v=M_dnRA5NFhs
whale.to/c/shocking_1944_british_government.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FQu3ovIlPh4
youtube.com/watch?v=F29bNPN8FTE
youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrDrdQKlg
youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
youtube.com/watch?v=ONR0qHfeHGU
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else see it as a giant middle finger?

Yes. It's one big Jewish "Fuck you"

no conflict of interest here boys :^)

>that shapeless post modern look
Pure Satanism.

What if it's yet another kike scam to launder money? Wouldn't that be fucking ironic...?

>little shaft, huge balls
took a bit too much off the tip, rabi

when i was three years old i unwrapped an entire pack of wrigley's gum and placed the rectangular strips of chewy flavor into a pile

had i thought to jam some stick in it like a naked flagpole commemorating my momentary lapse of judgement, it would have looked just like this

It's cooler in person, looks like a castle

It is a monument to the wastefulness of the left though

Should be converted into a shopping center because no one in this city gives a fuck about human rights

>foreigner scum ruining our country day by day think we are in need of "education"

Fuck this country I hate it. I'm seriously leaving. I'm getting a job in the states. I'm my father's only son and we've been here hundreds of years but this nation is sick and dying and it disgusts me. Yesterday some wasted native came on the bus and told me he was going to shoot his brother. Today I say dog shit smeared on a Punjab newspaper.

I'M FUCKING DONE, YOU HEAR ME, GOD?

Well that's a large number, should be really easy to check.. lets see, 1933 is a good year to start. Now we just find a census down the road, say...

It's literally a tax payer funded monument to Jewish control over the goyim.
All these "Holocaust museums" across the globe are.

Here we go, same source, 1948, 15 years later we should see the 6 mill-

Guys I think something is wrong here, I mean of course this happened, jews would never lie for political tactics, they are good hearted [spoiler]shit filled corpses[/spoiler] people

Clearly I can't read what's before my very eyes, can some nice jew please tell me what to believe?

What source is this from?

agreed, its such a fucking waste. I don't know how it is now but when it was first opened it looked half finished.
not to mention the address
>85 Israel Asper Way

not that i raelly havea strong opinion either way, but i dont think it's unreasonable to suppose that the population went up after pic 1, got the WWE smackdown, and ended up back at the same level in pic 2

that isn't the narrative we've been told, according to wikipedia the jew population still hasn't recovered.

Dropping red pills

youtube.com/watch?v=mmrHBT5h-BA

youtube.com/watch?v=uc_cRTc62MQ

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

youtube.com/watch?v=G_-PRj3HCpc

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

youtube.com/watch?v=M_dnRA5NFhs

The importance of the holocaust myth serves 3 purposes.

1) Used as a bludgeon against anyone who disapproves of the jews or the state of isreal or shows any signs of anyisemetism. And trust me there is very good reason to be antisemetic.

2) Cover up the real crimes of the allies in particular the soviet union

whale.to/c/shocking_1944_british_government.html

Even if the Holocaust happened the crimes commited by the allies pale in comparison to what the jews say supposidly happened.

What history books don't tell you is Stalin alone is responsible for some 40-45 Million deaths History books never tell you of the mass starvation of the ukraine in 1933 and similar deliberate famines under communist rule. They never mention the holocaust of german cities in particular dresden they never mention the mass rape the soviets commited to german women they Never mention the allied death camps from german prisoners Where many of them starved. Even Eisonhower yes that eisonhower that would later become U.S. president ran death camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=hbp61fOVFaE

The history books never mention the fact that of the 3.5 Million German prisoners captured by the soviets only 20,000 returned to germany alive compared that to the 99% Survival rate of Allied POW captured by the Germans.
The history books never mention the russian gulags that ran for decades and killed many millions of people.

Welcome to the club. There's a German saying the exact same words, moving to Canada or Australia.

And I bet there's a burger who says the same.

3) The last and most important reason The holocaust story is so pushed onto the masses is to demonize adolf hitler and nazi germany and any kind of nationalism. You wanna know why 60 Million people where sacrificed in WW2 it's so the rothschilds and other jew bankers could enslave the world with their debt backed currency system. You see hitler took Nazi Germany off the international market of debt slavery and started printing their own money debt free backed by Labor. This was a very serious threat to the rothschild central banks. and later nazi germany started doing trade outside of stock market

youtube.com/watch?v=FQu3ovIlPh4

youtube.com/watch?v=F29bNPN8FTE

If hitler didn't rise to power when he did communism would've swept Europe and the world decades ago. There would be no Donald Trump to fight the N.W.O because it would've already won and who knows what the world would look like or if agenda 21 is real. All I can say is I think the world owes a certain gratitude toward Adolf hitler and it sad everyone is so brainwashed to the truth. General patton tried to warn us in 1945 of the growing communist menace but we didn't listen the same evil that was fought by adolf hitler is being fought by donald trump IMO We fought the wrong enemy.

There is every fucking reason to hate the jews IThe holocaust should've happened judaism is a vile cult that needs to be clensed from the earth.

JEW HATE

youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrDrdQKlg
youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
youtube.com/watch?v=ONR0qHfeHGU
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

>Not a real country.

>is being fought by Donald trump

Donald trump supports Israel and his daughter is married to a Jew. Oh YouTube videos. Really nice source you got there! Please kill yourself it would make the world a better place.

I see a fist jerking off a tiny cock

Hall of cost

Very nice!

tfw I went here and the only interesting thing was the architecture, everything else was boring kike victimization

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

If your to stupid or unwilling to educate yourself please Kys as the human race could use less stupid.

hmmmm

Goddammit I saw that from the revolving restaurant this past summer (was visiting, grew up in Winnipeg). As soon as someone told me it was a museum for human rights I lost all interest. Shame, the architecture is neat.

this really jogged my nog

>rubbing intensifies

Trump is and always has been a good goy you inbreed.

>Winnipeg
Nobody is gonna go to Winnipeg to see that shit. what a waste.

>Address: 85 ISRAEL Asper Way, Winnipeg,
ffs they aren't even hiding it.

Yep, that's the thumb in the front too

Holy shit. I came to say that.

>was visiting, grew up in Winnipeg

ah, a fellow "forced to return occasionally" pegger
my family left there when i was 3, stuck visiting all the time as a kid and i hated it