How is Sup Forums simultaneously the most racist and most multicultural board on Sup Forums?

How is Sup Forums simultaneously the most racist and most multicultural board on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/26/doomsday-clock-end-world-nuclear-weapons-climate-change-donald-trump/97077736/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This seems like a thread where a fbpb would get keks so I am going to ruin it

by the grace of kek

because it's multicultural

Brown people are the most racist people on earth, that's why.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

We're not all crammed into the same country, physically living together

Because white people aren't one group.

Multiculturalism works when we're very, very far apart.

is Sup Forums the core of the internet?

we're not literal liberals. (retards)

i'm not racist, i think all races are awesome.

i just want to curb stomp liberals like you.

White people are the least racist race

There you go

it's mostly racism for the sake of humor

this is now a K-K thread.

PRAISE K-K

this

exposure to other cultures naturally makes you racist look at NYC the most "multicult" city in the world and look how divided it is

theres nothing inherently wrong with that unless you preemptively put prejudice

chkd
kek'd

Racism is not uniquely white.

Asians are racist as hell.

truth is universal. it can be recognized across time and space.
once exposed, lies and deceit are repellent no matter your culture.
i dispute the characterization of Sup Forums as racist but i can see how one could make that argument.

Sup Forums is a cultural entity in and of itself. There needs to be a clearer distinction between race and culture. I can be a chinese leaf posting on a mongolian hentai image sharing message board because I have the same values as everyone else here, more or less. You won't find any sandnigger allahu ackbars here because they're busy getting boipucci and blowing themselves up for 72 virgins

Because every race is inherently racist

It's simple tribalism

Praise kek

No virtue signaling. Pure acceptance of ethnocentrism. Rage and bitter resentment for baby boomer individualist cultural egalitarian mentality. Racism is a word invented by marxist. Humans are born liking their own race and feel uncomfortable around those not like themselves. You are more likely to help a stranger that is the same race as you rather than someone who is a different race.

We are all Racists™

Embrace your race-ism

Also we all hate Jews

>implying it wouldnt end in a mass brawl if there was a Sup Forums meet-up.

Racism is a natural occurring trait found in all cultures. To deny such traditions would be heresy.

men seek hierarchy.
fights establish hierarchy.
after the fight we would have peace. Sup Forums wins again. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Because most normal intelligent people are pretty fucking chill.

Its the retarded cunts who would rather confirmation bias all day and yell their zealous beliefs around.

In here even if your opinnion is shit, everyone knows in some deeper level that nobody's oppinnions mean shit anyway.

fpbp

Because diverse people "racist' by nature, that's how it works. Literally nothing wrong with ethnic awareness.

>You are more likely to help a stranger that is the same race as you rather than someone who is a different race.
Aint that by default that we all are Jews?

We are all united under the blessings of kek

because people often tie their race to their ideals, when it's really just the ideals that we all share

same way right wingers support israel but hate "jews"

Turns out everybody hates niggers and Jews.
Who the fuck knew?

Ironically enough....
the only thing that bands us together is hate.

Hate for der Juden. Hate for multiculturalism. Hate for liberal policies. Hate for niggers and shitskins. Hate for australians.

We may not even agree on what to hate, but hate we shall and that unifies us better than anything liberals preach.

>tfw leftists says hate divide us while it's unifying us in reality

Because "white" (responsible), "jew" (sly, evil and manipulative) and "nigger" are all states of mind.

Whites are rightful rules of the world, jews stole it with the help of niggers by offering a few gibs.

Yes.
What shore knows not our blood?

>if Sup Forums fights itself Sup Forums wins

because it's right

If one can make and receive a racist joke. He makes a joke of racism itself.
-user 2017

The only way multiculturalism can flourish is if we are allowed to call out each others bullshit. This is why my country is failing and Sup Forums is thriving more than it ever was.

Sup Forums's got friends in high places

Maybe hiding your hate in a forced PC culture is just far more psychologically damaging than being able to air out your grievances about everyone whenever you want.

PRAIS 11-3-11

and maybe being a shitty little whiner is the worst of all

Life is Satire

Liberal whining certainly has been pretty obnoxious since they lost the election.

>multicultural
>racist
>these things are mutually exclusive
that's americlap education for you

>How is Sup Forums simultaneously the most racist and most multicultural board on Sup Forums?

it is because that's what the globalists tell the media to tell the sheeple.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/26/doomsday-clock-end-world-nuclear-weapons-climate-change-donald-trump/97077736/

Shadilay

It's not racist if it's true

Sup Forums is satire my friend

We love other cultures in other countries... we just want them to stay there.

That's what you think, monkey

because our subhumans know and accept that they are what they are

Then why are there som many jews here, even Israelis?
There are arabs too.

Because all the other races have always been as woke as white people are only starting to be.

multinational not multicultural you cunt

Just stay in your own fucking country

Jews.