What's Sup Forums's response to this?

What's Sup Forums's response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/09/14/us/coast-guard-using-sharpshooters-to-stop-boats.html
theintercept.com/2016/08/22/coast-guard-fired-at-migrant-boats-european-border-agency-documents-show/
liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1396456509&comments=1
uscg.mil/hq/cg5/cg5212/boundaryline.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FPBP

Nothing.
Everyone knows niggers can't swim

check the other 12 threads made about it you fucking monkey

>I'll take "what is the US coast guard" for $500, Alex

China got a wall and they don't have mexicans. It'll work fine.

drumpflstilskins btfo

I agree, we should build the wall all around Texshit.

nothing
were just gonna play minecraft instead
server.pol-blocks.tk

Deportations

Sage

Coast Guard

Trump already has this figured out. He's going to build a wall around the ocean and make the fish pay for it. It's like you haven't even ready his manifesto "The first Hundred Days of Greatness"

what stops the wall from being built in the ocean?
The wall will end up circling USA, that's the final plan.

Some people will swim, others will dig tunnels, some with sneak through checkpoints, and some will use drones to deliver drugs.

So I guess we better not build a wall and we should let any number of people in pickup trucks cross at their leisure. Also, let's just keep our house doors open since burglars will break the windows.

I thought the final plan was the solution.

Current illegal border crossings are at an all time low, and almost all of them are deported anyway. We're talking like 250k attempts a year, with only a few hundred getting in.

The wall was a stupid idea in the first place. It was just a mantra to get stupid people to vote for him.

I mean the final plan for the wall.
Not the final final plan.

wow only 250k a year!

During the Mexican-American war, I regret us bot pushing all the way down to Guatemala; that Toney border would be so easy to guard.

We could have too, Mexico's army was in ruins. We even took Mexico city and gave it back; we should have razed it to the ground. We were actually very generous to Mexico after the war considering we gave a lot of the land back that we annexed.

Sharks with lazors attached to head is only answer!

full sea blockade of all mexican ports. mexican ships can only pass after extreme vetting.

thats illegal

For you

pretty sure they arent allowed to shoot ;s

If they can't climb it, I bet they will start making tunnels

there are us citizens that patrol the us border that fire onto illegals, saw some video on it before

fpbp

At least if they have the initiative to do this we will weed out the weak ones.
#Make America Strong Again!

Actually they have orders to three times warn the ship if no response or turn around is accomplished by hailing they have option

A)enter and arrest all crew members or, which is less likely
B)protect americas borders by force, which includes firepower

How many people died storming the beaches of Normandy, I figure it'd go something like shooting fish in a barrel

>coast guard doesn't exist

Wall is a small part of plan.

Just wait, this is only day 6.

Pay your debts and lurk more.

are u sure the blacklives matter and pussyvagina march will allow this to go unpunished?:)

nytimes.com/1999/09/14/us/coast-guard-using-sharpshooters-to-stop-boats.html

they only shoot at the engines of drug boats, unarmed citizens/fishermen arent legal targets..

meanwhile in based greece

theintercept.com/2016/08/22/coast-guard-fired-at-migrant-boats-european-border-agency-documents-show/

''Fearing arrest, the driver of Rawan’s boat, a Turkish fisherman, turned the vehicle around to flee back to Turkey. Then Rawan heard more shots.

When the bullet hit her in the lower back, at first she felt nothing. Then, Rawan says, it felt like fire.''

MANY SUCH CASES ;-)) liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1396456509&comments=1

stop shilling for global banking cartels you fucking retard, then after this post you go to bathroom and flex your lard and you call your mutt 56%white body a nazi. lool. fucking commie scum

Stop using proxy, leaf, i smell you.

They don't own boats you fucking moron!

no proxy pidaraz konchenij

The coast guard.
At least you know they will come within 5-10 miles of the land and the sea.

5-10 miles from shore to sea is easier to patrol than 1000's of miles

So are the Pacos in the boat

Put sea mines in the ocean.

Shoot the boats.

I literally live right where that arrow points.
DONT YOU DO IT!

It really doesn't matter anymore. I hope the next step is to ban any else specification of gender than "male" and "female" so that they will really flip out.

Reminds me of how Jonathan Rothschild has been trafficking children's in and out of US since at least 2011 through Casa de los Ninos.

FPBP
Came exactly to see this

they are covered my international maritime law. s
sorry to disturb your uneducated bubble but you cant shoot at them with intent to kill or traumatize. most you can do legally is paralyze the boat

>greek retard pretending to know what the USCG UOF policy is
I will be happy to explain it to you and anyone else that presumes to know the steps/application.

i hope merkel's cells turn on her. #neoplasia #highenergy

>international maritime law
You are fucking retarded and have no actual knowledge on maritime boundary lines and the jurisdiction of the USCG.

proceed then
im ready for your copy pasta from google mr 4chanlawyer
kek....
just stfu ;p

if its illegal due to US law trump will change it. if its illegal due to international law, not a single fuck will be given.

??????

it's only a crime if they find the bodies

>copypasta from google
>implying I am a lawyer
>implying I don't know maritime boundary law, USCG UOF Policy, how it applies, etc.
Greek monkeys don't deserve that time, but you are so fucking ignorant and spout off as if you know I might teach you something.

What's Trump's response to making a huge hole in the wall with some dynamite? Moving all that equipment for repairing sounds like a costly pain in the ass.

you dont know shit because you come from a nation of retards

>greece

this is plausible ;P but the activists will be there with drones and shit ---xD

C-RAM

US Maritime boundaries, not international waters.

uscg.mil/hq/cg5/cg5212/boundaryline.asp

Me too. I live in Taft, Texas.

We have coast guard here, it's highly active.

Isn't the real solution to make them unemployable?

Huge fines for employers, etc?

Alright, here it goes because the poor, retarded greek monkey insists on spouting bullshit that he knows nothing about. So I will school him/you all before he has to go back and fuck some goats.

The USCG can absolutely enforce migrant transportation laws along the gulf of mexico. The original picture shown was from the USCGs only airborne UOF unit(HITRON).. HITRON and surface pursuit qualified assets(cutters/smallboats) can utilize USCG UOF policy/steps out to 200nm(MBL). In order to understand why, you need to understand that migrant transportation vessels are unflagged, that is they don't have claim to a specific nations maritime protection which means they are subject to EVERY nations laws/regulations. The USCG can enforce it's homeland security/LE/migrant missions out to 200NM(nautical miles) offshore to include interdicting migrant transportation boats(that can be conducted outside of 200NM as well due to issues w/ vessel flag state). Which brings me to the UOF policy. Step 1 is loudhailer/bluelights(similary to a cop car turning on their lights) step 2 is to use warning shots(allowed), step 3 is a pepperball system fired at the vessel operator to get them to stop. Step 4 is disabling shots(shooting out the engine). Deadly force from USCG would only be authorized in self defense(vessel shooting at USCG unit). What are your followup questions?

To re-emphasize, no migrants/boat operators are shot(unless w/ pepperball) unless it is a case of self-defense(deadly force situation). The main goal is to get them to stop via warning shots/engine disabling shots.

>Step 4 is disabling shots(shooting out the engine)

well im glad we agree on this ;-)
thats what ive been saying to all you edgy retards thinking you can kill unarmed civilians on boats kek

also learn to read humanoid
or did they not teach you that in american college? lelelel

>implying Sup Forums is one person
Ok then my goatfucking friend, glad to know you lump everyone together, and you can't refute anything posted.

Those """people""" are trespassing in US coastal waters. The USCG has every right to shoot them down if they do not comply.

FPBP

Remind them of the coast guard, police department, and ICE. Trumps new policy is too ENFORCE border security and make it harder for illegals to live here. Even if they make it all the way in, they better not seek employment or get stopped for a traffic violation cause their ass is grass.

>shoot them down
That isn't what happens, see for an explanation.

>What's Sup Forums's response to this?
Mines and fast attack subs. We have no shortage of either.
Next question.

Good fences make good neighbors.

The Mexican president said he doesn't believe in walls... MOTHER FUCKER you have a wall on your southern boarder and your fucking boarder guards shoot Guatemalans and whoever else tries to cross.

The wall will concentrate them to that spot so just setup some bunkers.

>i dont know what the coast guard is or that I can monitor the ocean using radar

What stops spics from slapping a flag on their canoe and saying "we panamanian law now ese"?

The sizes of the vessels most migrant transporters use as well as the construction of the vessels actually makes them difficult to track via rader(and they have no AIS).
Mostly the fact that they aren't intelligent enough to do that. Additionally, there are processes in place for each Caribbean nation w/ regards to boarding/seizing vessels under that nation's flag authority. The USCG/State Dept. can check w/ the vessels claimed flag state and unless they have paperwork on it, it is assimilated into "stateless" status and thereby free to fall under US laws/regulations.

you're an idiot if you think people are counting "illegals" coming in. How would you quantify something that hides in the shadows?

Fucking idiot.

Can you imagine the white guilt we'd be buffeted with if the US had done that?
Commies probably would have won the cold war.

And we will collapse them on their heads.
Hopefully the wall and other policies will shift the level of challenge such that mexicans find it easier to improve their own society rather than steal from ours.

there used to be a video of the coast guard lighting up some boat with those deck mounted 50 cal machine guns they have.

CG told em to stop and they didn't.

U.S has more military warship tonnage in the water than the next 3 countries combined

So is that boat