Why is Trump such a bad negotiator?

Why is Trump such a bad negotiator?

Why do my taxes have to go toward this wall when I still have to go tens of thousands in debt just to get an education?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2014/08/28/doj-to-give-money-from-bank-of-america-settlement-to-liberal-activist-groups/
m.washingtonexaminer.com/day-4-obama-donor-gained-nearly-1-billion-in-tax-credits-in-solyndra-bankruptcy/article/2536031
wearechange.org/john-kerrys-state-dept-used-non-profit-funnel-millions-daughters-charity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're dumb enough to go to college in the current year.

Mexico is paying for the wall.

They have no choice. Either they pay or we destroy them. They have no dignity to hold on to.

How the fuck else am I gonna design engines?

...what?

because Barron Trump plays minecraft
server.pol-blocks.tk

you can get an education on the internet dumbass

The wall will pay for itself in less than a year simply due to removing illegal immigrant burden from hospitals, public transportation, and public school systems

>designing engines

slave tier

Because you voted for Democrats who raised your taxes.

Mexico will pay for the wall. Guaranteed. Cap this post and check my digits.

Stop being so selfish you jerk, you need to pay off your loans like everyone else, the wall is to help everyone.

I'm pretty sure most companies won't accept youtube credentials.

Do you have any source on that or are you just making that up? Why would illegal immigrants cost hospitals, etc. more than legal citizens?

Pull up those bootstraps you lazy ass nyaga.

when i wanted to be a aerospace engineer after the war i put on my sunday best and walked up to the man in charge; pulled down his trousers and sucked his his job requirements till he shot a big giant job all over me.

I voted for Trump. How would raising taxes not help us pay for schools?

>Just like everyone else
Except for most students around the world.

if you can show them you have the skill, you don't need paper. learn some confidence

How many major automotive firms have you applied to recently? Trust me, you don't get in without AT LEAST a degree.

>Why would illegal immigrants cost hospitals, etc. more than legal citizens?

Hospitals, because they don't fucking pay. They show up half dead, get stiched back together because we legally have to, and then leave. We cannot detain them for not paying, they can put whatever they want on the forms half of them can't read, and we cannot deny accute treatment based on the fact that we think or know they have no means of paying.

Schools and public transportation they don't cause a larger burden than anyone else, but they don't pay taxes either, so they get the same benefits without paying.

Because the money would go to some rich guy's "school" company that would then "donate" back to the Democrat Party.

We pay more than any country in the world for our schools and they suck. Illegals are a big reason why

I don't think you understand exactly how much aid we give them. Just using that money will be enough.
This is more an olive branch than anything, letting them pay for it directly.

>They don't pay taxes
What? Are you serious? How the fuck would they get away with that? Donald Trump doesn't pay taxes

ITEP estimates illegals paid 11.2 billion in taxes in 2010.

Please cite any evidence that any significant majority of taxes allocated to public funding go to anything political or get out.

You're not. We are going to confiscate the assets of detained illegal immigrants, then liquidate said assets in order to fund the further rounding up of scum and funding the wall.

>any significant majority
I meant any significant proportion

>What? Are you serious? How the fuck would they get away with that?

Are you fucking retarded? how WOULD they pay taxes? They don't have federal tracking and they want to keep it that way! They get paid under the table, transfer it by wire and spend in cash. They don't have bank accounts or any kind of official income. They also pay basically no property taxes and avoid sales tax as much as possible by buying most of their shit from other illegals.

>$11 billion
>11 million illegals
>$1,000 for every man, woman, and child
Thats a lot of sales tax

This isn't even a place to discuss politics is it? It's just a place for out of touch country bumpkins to jack off while discussing their wildest fantasies.

Nieto is just being an idiota like he's always been throughout his presidency.

I really like that in the current year mexican dignity is becoming a meme

>ITEP estimates illegals paid 11.2 billion in taxes in 2010.

Seeing that there's at least 20 million illegals in the country, that's really shit.

Wew are you blind kid? I forgot Reditors dont actually pay attention to anything. Here's 3 high profile examples:

dailycaller.com/2014/08/28/doj-to-give-money-from-bank-of-america-settlement-to-liberal-activist-groups/

m.washingtonexaminer.com/day-4-obama-donor-gained-nearly-1-billion-in-tax-credits-in-solyndra-bankruptcy/article/2536031

wearechange.org/john-kerrys-state-dept-used-non-profit-funnel-millions-daughters-charity/

>How would they pay taxes?
Income tax, property tax and sales tax. Same as the rest of us.

Well they do for most, since the majority of illegals are just people who overstayed their work visas. Even for those who actually hopped the border they still will pay most taxes, though they won't pay property tax because they can't own property.

>t. Lying shill nigger
I work with tons of them. They all make cash. Why the fuck would you go to the trouble to steal a SS# in order to pay taxes. Lmao

You guys can't even agree on the number of illegals. Not even close.

Lets try this again. Please cite any evidence that a SIGNIFICANT PROPORTION of taxes allocated to PUBLIC EDUCATION goes to anything political.

Federal immigration laws authorize this action.

you are tens of thousands in debt cuz you're an idiot.

>politicians are stealing money right and left but definitely arent touching the sacred education money
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

Can you cite any evidence for that?

Also we're getting way off topic. The point is that Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. Was he lying or did he actually think he had the power to make Mexico do anything?

>Income tax

Without an SSN or a valid visa, no, they can't.

>property tax and sales tax

Property tax some can and do, but not much, because they don't own much and actively devalue any property they occupy. Sales tax they actively avoid through using backmarket channels for as much as possible.

>cite any evidence that illegals are not stealing social security numbers in order to pay taxes.
No. You're an idiot

They buy most stuff at flea markets I've found

does he really play on this server?

Because in order to negotiate you have to give some leeway to convince the person to give in and Trump is too much of a spoiled brat to not have his way 100%.

You don't need to steal a ss# to pay taxes. Do you think people on work visas don't pay taxes? No? Then how would they suddenly stop once the visa expires?

>Then how would they suddenly stop once the visa expires?

Because the IRS doesn't even know they're still in the fucking country.

You have so much debt to pay for your loan because you are subsidizing a dozen "DREAMERS" and other "low--income/underprivileged" scholars with your parents property underwriting it.

The Wall is not an issue... you are literally being PLAYED by anti-trump media and repeating their lies right now.

The Wall and it's myriad ways of being paid for was CLEARLY discussed and covered early on in the campaign.

Anyone who pretends like they are shocked right now is either:

>A.) A shit-eating shill running agit-prop
or
>B.) an uninformed idiot who wants to run their mouth and opine on stuff they are wholly ignorant about.

SEE:
>pic related

We pay for it up front 100%???
So what?!?! That literally costs the cost of operating the Federal Government for 1 and 1/2 days. (will be far less in a few weeks once Trump trims the fat off a fuck ton of all these worthless, do nothing appointments and bureaus Obongo made too!)

POST THIS PIC IN EVERY THREAD WHERE SOME DUMBFUCK SHILLS FOR:
>"le XD OMG!!! WALL IZ EXPENSIVE AND MEXICO SAID NO PAY 4 IT!!!!

MExico will shit bricks when we seize all those sweet US$$ remittance payments their illegal relatives are sending home and their underclass starts rioting at the presidential palace gates!! Bet that.

You're gonna see it happen to in a few months if Mexico keeps puffing out their little brown chests. I promise that much.

Wrong fucking pic, but Czech-M anyhow!

>this
is the right one

So your position is that the 500,000 illegals on expired visas paid a combined $11B in taxes? This is ridiculous, do you actually believe yourself?

>this wall boohoo
Fuck off taco nigger

If you're not good enough to get scholarships you're not good enough for college.

Even if they did, it would be a retarded national policy to allow everyone and their brother into the U.S. just so long as they "pay taxes".

>3 billion isn't significant enough

This is a great point. If liberals stopped pushing the lie that you will be a useless nigger without college, there would be young men wanting to do man work that would be up in arms about the illegals. Instead, you have high skill degree positions that are flooded, which depresses wages, leaving a bunch of useless niggers WITH college degrees.

You're like the kid at the bus stop that never could tie his shoes right

Did you get out of bed this morning and decide "Hmm, think I'll be a nigger today"

"my taxes'

Like you pay any, Lamar.

>You guys can't even agree on the number of illegals. Not even close.

Isn't that the point? They're not registered anywhere, all we have are vague numbers.

>implying a libshit like you wont just be a lifelong welfare leec

In your dreams :^)

there is a reason they are called "private" education institutions.

What are you gonna do, cut off our avocados? We'll turn your internet off and send you 2 million of your criminals back all at one time

>We have dignity
>This message was sent under duress of the cartels that run Mexico