>DEAD. CHILDREN. YOU FUCKING PIG SHAME ON YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW8tVWtrQeM
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/sandy-hook-3rd-anniversary-hoodwinked/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQd1eqVlZYE
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30629751
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no children died, it was hoax. jet fuel can't melt steel children.

>questions that have yet to be answered
such as? what are the pro-hoax arguments?

This. Where are the broofs?

my uncle's kid died in this you sick fucks

sandy hook happened

Life of Adam comment is kind of bizarre. The fact that there were actual crisis actors too.

I'm from Sandy Hook and I promise you it is real. I had to attend lots of kids funerals.

To be honest? I find it downright bizarre none of us have ever produced a picture of one of their dead children in any capacity. I've seen pictures of Chris Farley dead on here. I've watched Mexican cartels torture people to death. I've seen all kinds of ISIS videos on here.

Never have I seen a single body from there on here... fuck, even Lanza's himself.

Hoax to restrict 2A.

There's a good documentary of all the evidence out there including the children at the school walking in a circle, in and out of the building. Don't forget the blacked-out police dash cam video footage.

I always find it weird also that there are consistently a couple of guys who say this in the beginning of the thread without ever offering proof of any kind. I'm not saying it's a hoax or anything really, I'm just agreeing that there are some weird elements to the whole thing.

why is it everytime a thread like this shows up, somebody's relative that was killed at Sandy Hook shows up? hmm?

>not knowing the left is a death cult
>seriously not realizing this

kek

ae911truth.org
infamy.org

proof of dead relative. only way to believe you. otherwise youre a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=VW8tVWtrQeM this is at least an entertaining breakdown of the questions
here's an article
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/sandy-hook-3rd-anniversary-hoodwinked/

what a normal well adjusted sane looking lad

What is it with this place and conspiracy theories? Is your life so barren and pointless that you find it useful to constantly question the indisputable? What about the sun? How do we know it's a star? Maybe it's just a huge light bulb and scientists and the government are lying g to us.

Why do you consider it indisputable without refuting a single point that anyone else has made?

user posted an "in memoriam" card (not sure what to call it) from one of the funerals a few weeks ago. seemed real but who knows. the shootings being real doesn't mean that the govt didnt also do shady shit to try and control the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQd1eqVlZYE

OH GOY

Post before and after pics now

Underrated post

Why does he say "my uncles kid" instead of my cousin.
Probably a guy whose cousin didn't die in sandy hook thats who.

It's like the 8 year old everyone suddenly had after the election

Read the official state report.

Lanzas DNA was not found on any of the weapons used in the shooting. One of the allegedly dead teachers DNA was found on unfired rounds in the magazine.

Listen buddy, my wife's son was brutally shot down at Sandy Hook

How DARE you pretend it was staged?

how about some proofs that it did happen first?
some pictures or open coffins would do

maybe i just like triggering autistic faggots like yourself who think it's some grand conspiracy and it's a joke now that oldfags utilize to spot newfags

dumbass

lol yes they are such scumbags don't speak a single word of truth I swear.
Are you a native Greenlander?

>Listen buddy, my wife's son
Here's your (you)

wew and you're calling us autistic
simmer down you uptight faggot

scoop'd

no biohazard team ever reported to the school to do a proper and legally mandated blood cleanup before the school was demolished.

What will Trump says when this happens again this year?

Agreed, user.

You know, of all the people on Sup Forums you really are the ones that actually make me sick. The neo-nazis and the genocidal racists know, on some level, that they are being little shits. They're not, entirely, serious about what they say. But you genuinely think your obsessive need to defend your beloved gun culture is just a search for the truth. And it leads to grieving parents being harassed by your fellow whackjobs. Devastated parents who had to get over the agony of having their child murdered have had to cope with people like you contacting them directly and demanding that they own up to being actors. I just want you to pause for a moment and really try to think about how fucking appalling that is.

And with that out of the way I'll address your actual 'argument'

There are always inconsistencies you fucking moron. If you pick at something you can find enough connections to come up with practically anything (pic related), but it doesn't mean anything because you don't actually have any real facts, just innuendo and inference. There's no actual investigation by the Sandy Hook conspiracy believers - you just make up memes and pass them back and forth without ever actually bothering to verify anything any of your friends are saying. Why don't you actually go to Sandy Hook and strike up conversations with some of the residents (although don't for gods' sake just go right up to them and ask 'hey, what about all those dead kids huh? Totally fake, amirite?'). Because if you were right, you wouldn't be able to find anyone there who actually knew the kids or had firsthand knowledge of the tragedy.

You know how I know that Sandy Hook isn't a conspiracy? Because you CAN'T HAVE AN ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN OF CRISIS ACTORS YOU COLOSSAL MONGOLOID RETARD. That's what it would take to fake something like this. If those kids never existed and all their 'parents' were crises actors (which isn't a thing, btw, where would you even find people for a job like that?), then don't you think that some of the actual residents would have gotten suspicious that in their small Connecticut town of 27k people they'd never met or heard of any of the victims or their families? Don't you think some of the other parents in the town might have wondered how they had never heard of any of the dead kids despite their own kids going to the same school? A conspiracy like that would last all of a week before it became patently obvious to everyone in Connecticut that it was a fake.

And here's the kicker: why would the government even bother? In case you hadn't noticed, absolutely nothing changed after Sandy Hook. There were no mass gun confiscations. There was no government takeover. After eight years of Obama, now that he's gone don't you think it's finally time to admit that he never had any intention of taking your guns away? At worst he might have wanted to slightly tighten regulations on gun sales, because that's clearly how he thinks - moderate, uncontroversial change in tedious increments through the legislative process. But then, he lives in the real world and you just don't, do you?

I don't even know why I bothered to type this out since if facts and logic made any difference to you at all then you wouldn't have got into this in the first place. I guess after four years of listening to this crap I just needed to vent. Goddamn you people make me angry.

is this a copy paste

I literally just wrote it out.

I think the fact that they were children plays a big part in this, it's bad enough when pictures of peoples dead adult relatives are floating around. Just imagine if you had parents getting sent pictures of their 5 year old with a bullet in his head

The truth fears no investigation user.

so much appeal to emotion

*WOW*

Answer me one question, where would you find people to be crisis actors? literally no one would take this job and if they did they could never act again. It really doesn't make sense

Its retarded enough to be pasta... Good job.

I'm not appealing to anything. That first paragraph is not my argument (and the rest of it is just logic).

That first paragraph is just me reminding you that if you are wrong (and you are) you are the worst kind of scum.

if you think the things pointed out in those posts are retarded i've got some bad news for you pal

they're all brainwashed and you can't really blame them. I don't know how you could live around there and not believe it happened when everyone was so serious about it.

>You know, I like my steaks well d-
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE DON'T YOU HAVE ANY *TASTE*
>All I meant is that I prefer the flavor and texture of well d-
>BUT THERE'S LESS FLAVOR YOU FUCKING MONSTER THINK OF THE PRIME CUT YOU'RE WASTING
>I'm just saying it's my personal taste that well d-
>OVER. COOKED. YOU FUCKING PIG SHAME ON YOU

reminder that mcdonalds burgers are well done

Anytime someone uses this as an argument i can't help but remember the children gassed to death in Syria a few years back being plastered all over front pages errywhere.

It was a real shooting but the news networks botched the staged reenactment... No parents are going to do interviews the day after their six year old was shot.. terrible crisis acting

to be fair, there has been a lack of evidence produced by the government. they refuse to release the footage of the shooting even though they have on many others

because the media didn't actually give a fuck about the families, the kids were just political tools for the MSM. No agency in the united states would release those photos intentionally because it would have a real impact on american families

To all the faggots who think kids died...

Here are the victims singing at the following Superb Owl half time show.

>the burden of proof isn't on the conspiracy theorists

C'mon.

I love this meme.

Maybe you assholes could be a little more sensitive to the families of these slain children?

This man's daughter was just murdered ONE DAY BEFORE.

Just look at the pain on his face. The anguish as he can barely crack a smile before saying "are we ready to begin?" and speaking to the media.

Remember, this man's young child JUST DIED

It really didn't add up at all. Seeing that guy go from laughing and smiling to dead serious just before the main camera started rolling made me feel nauseous.

Yes I am also from Sandy Hook and it happening for real i am 100$ serious

Wow, I think Adam Lanza might actually be the first person in history to look like this without having to try to do so.

Almost like somebody told him to look like that,

Huh.

There's no point in arguing with any of you. You believe it was a hoax and nothing will ever change your minds. Not even if explicit video and photo graphic evidence is brought to you personally by the FBI because it's all le gubamind conspiracy to take your guns. Your brains are fucking rotten and this board will only make it worse. Even if it was a hoax like you say then it didn't do literally any of the things you claimed it would.

Plot twist: Adam Lanza doesn't exist

>It really doesn't make sense
That's the only thing you were right about

>
>is this a copy paste

It is now

Go away leafcuck

Look up a picture of Noah Pozner.

Watch this video - bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30629751

7 seconds in. There's even a clip out there of a woman holding up that picture as if it's their kid.

The world is being fooled twice over.

Check out this flamer and his angry gay wall of text

Thats the thing, no evidence is being handed to us. Instead, we're the ones handing out to you why we believe it's a hoax but theres no point because you believe it wasn't a hoax and nothing will ever change your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

>Not even if explicit video and photo graphic evidence is brought to you personally

Perhaps this is why they continue to do this.... hoping someone will finally go rouge and release the juicy dead kid photos. A truly worthy cause if I do say so myself.

Stop making up opponents to tear down because you can't actually engage with real people.

this right here is the smoking gun for me

none of the shit being handed is evidence, it would be an insult to even call any of it coincidental even claims that one of the supposed crisis actors was a huge figure in holywood. there's not a hint of sense to any of "proof" of a hoax posted in this thread

this is literally a response to posters in this thread, how am i making them up?

You know how I know that Sandy Hook isn't a conspiracy? Because you CAN'T HAVE AN ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN OF CRISIS ACTORS YOU COLOSSAL MONGOLOID RETARD. That's what it would take to fake something like this. If those kids never existed and all their 'parents' were crises actors (which isn't a thing, btw, where would you even find people for a job like that?), then don't you think that some of the actual residents would have gotten suspicious that in their small Connecticut town of 27k people they'd never met or heard of any of the victims or their families? Don't you think some of the other parents in the town might have wondered how they had never heard of any of the dead kids despite their own kids going to the same school? A conspiracy like that would last all of a week before it became patently obvious to everyone in Connecticut that it was a fake.

And here's the kicker: why would the government even bother? In case you hadn't noticed, absolutely nothing changed after Sandy Hook. There were no mass gun confiscations. There was no government takeover. After eight years of Obama, now that he's gone don't you think it's finally time to admit that he never had any intention of taking your guns away? At worst he might have wanted to slightly tighten regulations on gun sales, because that's clearly how he thinks - moderate, uncontroversial change in tedious increments through the legislative process. But then, he lives in the real world and you just don't, do you?

I don't even know why I bothered to type this out since if facts and logic made any difference to you at all then you wouldn't have got into this in the first place. I guess after four years of listening to this crap I just needed to vent. Goddamn you people make me angry. I need to go suck a cock RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

A whole school was shut down and kids lost friends and classmates. Kids that are still living saw their friends die. Or, if they didn't see them die, are very aware they no longer exist. If you sincerely believe sandy hook was a hoax and distrust everything you read on the internet that affirms the shooting, drive to Sandy Hook and knock on a few doors. People will tell you about their neighbor's kid dying. This isn't exactly something you could successfully cover up

This is definitely one of those conspiracies that I would never bring up in front of people I know, but absolutely think there might be something to.

I watched most of the documentaries relating to this and there was enough information to make me absolutely question the official story.

Why would people do this? gun control? maybe.

But watching dash cam videos from police cars on the scene absolutely not corroborate the official story of evacuating the children through the parking lot was enough for me to wonder wtf was really going on. Also since this happened most of the parents who are accused of being actors went on the Gungrab roadshow on a tour across America arguing for gun control. They've also made millions from the charities for the families.

To me there was enough evidence to at the very least question the official narrative.

It's always funny to me that most of us on here accept that the official story of the Holocaust is absolute bullshit, but lose their minds when anyone brings up a conspiracy that doesn't fit into their confirmation bias.

Also that fucking old guy who supposedly let some scared children into his house, who changes his story all of the fucking time.

Don't you have some dog cocks to suck or something, leaf?

are you really retarded enough to believe that if they werent killed in that massecre the next thing the government would do with them is put them on the fucking superbowl half time show??

Of course its not evidence, didnt claim it was. Sandy hooks isn't relevant anymore and failed to persuade america to change its gun laws, so theres not much point to continue talking about it anyway except to "redpill" new people.

Yeah, just saying there isn't a hesitation and maybe they don't get to make that decision. There has been cases of parents releasing such photos to hammer home a message. It happened recently here.

Besides i thought the parents didn't get to see the bodys either?

Wow, you really coaxed me into a snafu. You must be a master ruseman and it's all just pure coincidence.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH WHAT? DO YOU ACTYALLY BELIEVE THIS?

Yes. And soon you will too

look up reports of descriptions of suspects from almost any crime witnessed by multiple people. The descriptions seldom line up because when shit like that is going down your memory gets fucked. it hardly counts as a conspiracy

So all the residents of Sandy Hook have been brainwashed to believe that they knew the victims when they actually didn't?

On some level, you must know that's retarded.

how the conversation at the headquarters of the shadowy government agency responsible for Sandy Hook apparently went:

>hey, you know those actors we're using for the Sandy Hook thing? There are pictures of these people all over the fucking internet - maybe we should scrub those from the web before we use them to stage this massively secret conspiracy

>eh, seems like a lot of effort

>no, really, it would be the easiest thing in the world. Seriously, the amount of technology the NSA has available for this stuff is batshit insane. They are actually hacking into the encrypted phones of the leaders of allied governments as we speak. I'm sure they could spare a few minutes to make sure that these pics don't come up in a google search.

>doesn't seem necessary. I mean, who uses google, right? Only internet nerds. We don't need to worry about them.

>Well, if you're sure. Oh, by the way while we're on the subject: those crisis actors... are they just ordinary actors? Because it seems like all their jobs before this have just been regular acting work. They're clearly not agents from our shadowy government agency if their pictures and names are all over the internet.

>yeah, of course they're actors. We want the best for this operation, right?

>uh... if they're not secret agents don't you think that there's a danger that they, you know, might tell someone that this is a fake?

>nah, they're professional actors. They'll be cool about it, right? Isn't it like doctor-patient confidentiality or some shit - it's unethical for them to break character and rat us out?

>uh... suuuure. By the way, has there been any word on my transfer request to the UFO division?

An autist is faceblind. Surprise surprise

> (You)
>this right here is the smoking gun for me

Don't forget he had to get into character once they were "ready to start"

Getting 2spooky yet?

arguments aside, this nigga really wore a fedora to a school shooting. that's next level

those are obviously different people man, holy shit see a doctor

My son died in SH as well, I'll never get to see his beautiful black skin glowing in the morning sun ever again and fucks like you constantly remind me of that. People died, the violence was real, get with reality and stop living in a bubble.

Well said, my friend. A voice of reason in a place of belligerent irrationality.

You should see an opthalmologist STAT

>that laugh and smile
You're shitting me.

so they had to get actors to sell a fake school shooting to the media, but they picked a guy that couldnt keep a straight face in one of the most important moments of the whole plan? i hate to break it you user but when shit like that goes down no one reacts the way you're told they will

I don't think confused and erratic behavior in the face of the most bizarre and devastating personal loss you will ever endure is proof of Illuminati conspiracy, bro.

I have a strong suspicion Sandy Hook conspiritards are CTR anti-gun shills.