BLACK ((((((((((((((((PEOPLE))))))))))))))))

BLACK ((((((((((((((((PEOPLE)))))))))))))))) BTFO
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/blacks-arent-human/

Also sub-human hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-19/kkk-dressed-nazi-saluting-protester-beaten-black-trump-supporter-arizona-rally
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
skullsunlimited.com/userfiles/image/category5_species_2933_large_2.jpg
skullsunlimited.com/userfiles/image/category5_species_1634_large_2.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Homo_Sapiens_Idaltu.JPG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Ethiopia
youtube.com/watch?v=eK76SIygVBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>race is just skin color
>you won't hate some JUST because of skin color, right?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-19/kkk-dressed-nazi-saluting-protester-beaten-black-trump-supporter-arizona-rally

mongoloid skelly is spooppy as fuck m8

I'm pretty sure that the Mongolian and Caucasoid skulls are mismatched. Also.... SKULLETS BTFO

>people are starting to move away from us and not like us because we act like violent shitheads
>I know, lets convince them otherwise by acting like violent shitheads

Bombing innocent German women and children in the name of Easter. Truly demonic.

What ever happened to those threads about injecting images of white families back into social media?

>well mannered

So racist

>i hate black people
>obsessed with black people
WE
CREATED
CIVILIZATION!

Blacks are the only pure humans. Whites are gorilla hybrids.

Obsessed?

Annoyed. We need separation.

mongoloid is spooky

Your picture isn't accurate

>it's a nigger hate thread

People that believe in this garbage have no education, especially not any real knowledge of evolution, genetics, or human anatomy.

>43%
And you say thats not racist

This is Sup Forums you dumb nigger. Literally everybody here already knows this. The realisation that there are significant, biological differences between the races, is literally the first red pill. Everything else follows that.

Faken hell this triggered me

It was seriously the best one that I could find on such short notice

>indianapolis
Thats....surprising

>hurr if u raycist u dum lol
Sorry little Billy, but your high school teacher lied to you.

I'm sorry user...

for 13% of the population?
>german humor

One person made an off-hand comment at a conference so that means all scientists are wrong? He never published any evidence or claimed any differences in behavior were genetic.

Do you have any evidence of this conspiracy that all researchers in human genetics and evolution are just lying?

No one does race based science these days m8. It's considered forbidden knowledge.

We are funny!
We will prove that once and for all with steel, lead and gunpowder!

hahahaha... no it's not. People do research in human genetics and evolution NON STOP. How do you think we found out about DNA similarities with neanderthals. And no, our DNA similarity with neanderthals did not give us superpowers or intelligence.

The truth is that science isn't finding the answers you want, so you deny science.

As for your picture, This seems to be some sort of analysis of data, but it didn't say what kind of data. I doubt you could explain it either.

The used to call this the "Thug gene" but that wasn't PC enough so they renamed it to warrior gene

Go ahead and try to publish research in an academic journal that might even hint that niggers are inferior and see what happens to your career.

I like Watson and his writing, however I heard that they're now discrediting him in public schools and giving some kike credit for his work.

In my post or op?

The reason it wouldn't get publish would be it's not scientifically accurate and it would only be trying to serve a political agenda.

It would be like saying I want to publish a paper that says the sky is yellow and not blue.

>The truth is that science isn't finding the answers you want, so you deny science.
Funny, you accuse your enemy of that which you yourself are guilty of.

mostly because of people like S8BvOO6 and

Black people are a completely different species. Why don't people get this? They aren't human, They are a completely different fucking species. If you saw a lizard man walking around, would you say he's human? NO so why the fuck do we say black and whites are of the same species? It's wrong. We're cousins, But we sure as well aren't the same fucking species.

ew that's disgusting user

They are proven to be scientifically accurate and you people shriek, yell and throw a fit.

They aren't a completely different species though. They are pretty distant from us however.

that's the weirdest thing i've seen in quite some time.

A nigger cannibal eating a leg while resting it on another nigs head.

You don't understand science. That's the difference. You use crime stats or make ad-hoc infographs from papers you don't know how to read, then make assumptions that are not said in the papers.

For example, explain your picture.
The truth is that people that believe in this garbage are dumb and just want further their political agenda. Even if everything racists claim was true, which it isn't, it still wouldn't be any excuse for political action. You are not concerned with scientific truth. You go into a debate convinced you are already correct and anything that opposes you is a conspiracy theory.

Racism grabs people like you believe there is no merit or requirements to be racist. Most of them are dumb, criminals, or under achievers in life. The only requirement to be a racist is skin color. That's why it attracts people from the bottom of the barrel.

Which would fall into the cousin description. Most species on this planet are in someway related to us (or us them). Black people are closer to us than say, A whale. But far enough away to classify them as a different sub-species. It is scientifically ignorant not to class a species correctly.

Female kike too.

>one point = 0.0001 Fst
hahaha That's retarded.

Chimps have an Fst of around 0.36-0.40

Humans, depending on how you divide populations, never have them above 0.15

Humans have about 1/10th the genetic diversity of other apes, and we are that much more related to each other.

>A whale. But far enough away to classify them as a different sub-species.
False. Most subspecies have an Fst of 0.3 or 0.4 or greater, depending on population size.

Fst between human populations are generally about 0.10

This did not refute the point i was making though.

Again your argument entirely boils down to "ur dumb" "u don't agree with me so ur dumb" "u don't understand science because you don't use it the way I want u to"

And you share 50% of DNA with a banana. It's the little slight differences that make HUGE difference when we are talking about populations that are in the millions.

You downplay what the subtle differences do, this is intellectually irresponsible.

Yes, it did. Classification of species or subspecies is based on genetic distances.

>Blacks, meanwhile, stayed nearly naked, self-mutilating, technology-less, with no domesticated animals, no written language, no wheel, no stone buildings, no metalworking, nothing.

Stopped reading there:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nok_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

Than it should be refined further.

dawg race is only skin deep! all the scientists agree!! reeeeee!

>They aren't human, They are a completely different fucking species

No they're not. The scientific definition of a species is when two different creatures can produce offspring who are in turn also capable of producing offspring.

Vastly inferior? Yes.
Different species? No.

Newfag

>And you share 50% of DNA with a banana. It's the little slight differences that make HUGE difference when we are talking about populations that are in the millions.
Garbage statement that doesn't mean anything. Those are mostly housekeeping genes.

You see, we can sequence entire genomes. We can sequence human and banana genomes., We can count the number of chromosomes and the number of genes on those chromosomes, and look at allele frequencies.

You're not dumb because you disagree with me... I can tell you're dumb because of what you say, and the fact you're spamming the same garbage you got from some other forum or chan.

>Than it should be refined further.
>Than

Do you really wanna play this game? Aksum was more advanced than Scandinavia at the time. Read the article.

I'm for my white pride as much as the next guy. But I'm not about calling blacks sub-human.
There's an in-between. It's where Hitler was.
He didn't hate blacks, he just had pride in his Germanic heritage.
If you wanna debate whose sub-human, take a look at the shiftiest, sneakiest mother fuckers in history; the fucking Jews.
They've done nothing but disrupt the entire globe, for centuries, and you'd have us continue the blacks vs whites distraction that the Jews invented, to begin with?
GTFO with that faggot shit

Wtf, I didn't post this pic.

Again you have no argument and you resort to petty insults. Bold strategy, let's see how it works for you.

>arab influenced east africa
Is that supposed to prove anything? Arabs were doing excellent at that time in history.

Damn grammar nazi

Actually, This got me thinking
>Garbage statement that doesn't mean anything. Those are mostly housekeeping genes.

Reminds me of game development. We reuse code as standalone blueprints on many objects so they all share certain properties (In game, like being affected by physics the same way). Simulation theory anyone?

Your picture is fake. All humans have the same X/A ratio. We all have 22 sets of autosomes and 2 sex chromosomes. You obviously have an extra one, though.

skullsunlimited.com/userfiles/image/category5_species_2933_large_2.jpg
skullsunlimited.com/userfiles/image/category5_species_1634_large_2.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Homo_Sapiens_Idaltu.JPG

>muh Arabs

Their most impressive monument is Christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Ethiopia

>Aksumite architecture flourished in the region from the 4th century BC onward. It persisted even after the transition from the Aksumite dynasty to the Zagwe dynasty in the 12th century, as attested by the numerous Aksumite influences in and around the medieval churches of Lalibela. Stelae (hawilts) and later entire churches were carved out of single blocks of rock.

monkeys eyes are nicer than negroe eyes

You realize Christianity does not come from Europe right?
You realize one monument does not undo centuries of cooperation and inclusion with arabs right? Right?

So does that make Scandinavians niggers as well since they didn't have any impressive monuments before they were Christianized.

Btw, it says that that their architecture flourished, in 4th century BC, that's during Roman/Greek times. Arabs weren't around to influence them.

Yes. Snow niggers. But at least they figured out how to build a boat my hue friend.

>Arabs weren't around to influence them.
East Africans are literally the descendants of Arabs and Africans, what are you on about. Even in the 4th century they had already been influenced by them.

Most of (if not all) criticisms of blacks can be attributed to West Africans (depicted as niggers in your picture)

>live in forests
>build homes out of wood
>still have metalworking, shipmaking, and a wide variety of tools
>africans today still eat dirt, other africans, and cook without tools

It's true that East Africans are mostly Caucasoid anthropologically, but they're also "Black" due to the color of their skin, so whatever. I think this shared ancestry they have with Arabs is from several thousands of years ago. That still makes them independent populations. Arabia was probably less advanced than East Africa in Roman/Greek times in fact.

Black people are people.

That statistic is rigged, as it´s per 1 million members of the murderer´s race and there are way more whites than blacks.

>White people
>Neanderthals
>Literally sub-human

Why does your life revolve around hating humans? Then again...didn't God say he put hatred between the children of Lucifer and that of Eve. Not too hard to guess who Eve is when you consider the fact majority of the world has melanin and white people don't. White people have stolen entire continents and lands from people. The world hates you and you hate the world. The Sun hates you and nature can't stand you. Diseases come from your subhuman neanderthal genes. How does it feel to be of Lucifer and know you're going to suffer in a pit forever?

checked

If it's per murderer's race, then blacks have the advantage of being fewer

The northern Europeans couldn't have built the type of architecture that existed in the mediterranean region, primarily because of the weather. The mediteranian is blessed with one of the most Idyllic climates in the world, massive construction is possible as there is little snow or cold weather, making massive open temples and amphitheatres practical.

Such a building would be worthless in the far north, where buildings where designed around the need to efficiently heat them for 6-8 months of year.

inb4. "filthy nord" I'm actually a Khajiit.

Exeption aren´t the rule you know?

Sorry. You're not allowed to use any environmental explanations. Jared Diamond does that for niggers too.

Pre-Roman Britain and Ireland had quite a few impressive stone monuments despite having a cold climate as well.

exceptionS

Fun fact: Chinks have that same nigger skull structure.

>the scientific definition of a species is when two different creatures can produce offspring.

No quite. But that's a good generalization.

Scandinavians had writting sistems, traded with other nations and were way more advanced than any african kingdom.
Even with that, AFRICANS ARE HUMANS, TO SAY OTHERWAYS IS DUMP.

>white women will breed with this

youtube.com/watch?v=eK76SIygVBo

Africans weren´t more advanced, vikings had more complex trade networks with the russians and the french and conquered european and northern african land.

Nope. Caucasoids are larger. I blame Rushton and Bernstein for this meme that asians have the largest. They DO have the largest cranial volume to body mass ratio though.