TRUMP SLAMS THE DOOR

WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump signed an executive order Friday that bans Syrians from taking refuge in the United States, halts the U.S. refugee resettlement program for four months and temporarily blocks people from a handful of unnamed countries from entering the U.S. at all.

“I am establishing new vetting measures to keep radical Islamic terrorists out of the United States of America. We don’t want them here,” he said at a swearing-in ceremony at the Pentagon for Secretary of Defense James Mattis. “We don’t want to admit into our country the very threats we are fighting overseas.”

Trump approved the refugee ban amid the biggest refugee crisis in history and on Holocaust Remembrance Day, which honors the millions of people killed during World War II, many of whom tried to flee to the U.S. but were turned away.

It’s not the blanket ban on Muslims that Trump advocated for during his campaign, and it does not single out any country by name other than Syria for its refugees.

But Trump did say earlier in the day that he would prioritize helping Syrian Christians. He also mentioned “radical Islamic terrorists” while signing it. And in the text, it carves out an exception for admitting refugees who are religious minorities even while nearly all others will be barred for 120 days.

Here’s what the order will do, with immediate effect:

Block refugee admissions from the war-torn country of Syria indefinitely.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-bans-muslims-refugees-executive-order_us_588bcaf3e4b0b065cbbc07ed?i2du1kzud1cx9wwmi&

#rekt

Kek

The weak should fear the strong

Lovely.

Let these "people" solve their own problems.

rip

He actually did it
The absolute madman

i honestly love reading huffington post for the comedy factor. its basically like reading the onion, but funnier because its real

>only 4 months
What a cuck

The famous photo of the shitskin drowned was altered. The body was moved so the propaganda would be more effective.

Interesting insight into the subhuman left. Even a child's body is just a means to an end for them.

>[insert link to liberal rag]

praise kek

Yes, closing doors saves lives. Our lives...

And beside that - the boy on image, moved to the beach from beside rocks for an artistic photo, died, because his father, already well in safety, wanted to move his family to Europe FOR medical BENEFITS of repairing his (father's) teeth...

Stopping "BENEFITWARD FLOW" of refugees can also safe many lives...

That kid is still alive. Probably chilling in Tel Aviv.

Fun fact:
His father only wanted to go to Europe because he wanted some cosmetic dental work done (for free of course). His sister (dead kids aunt) says so in an interview with canadian media

closing the doors will save their lives as well. Less people will be inclined to try to seek aid and shelter in another country. They won't make the dangerous trip across the Mediterranean sea (this doesn't really apply to refugees going to the US)

That's fucking disgusting

>But Trump did say earlier in the day that he would prioritize helping Syrian Christians
It's just gonna keep getting better isn't it?

I love our President.

>I have no argument so here is this dead baby to emotionally black mail you into accepting 'refugees'

I love huffpost. It's satire, right?

>Photo of a dead kid to make their point
How vile can a person be?

let these faggots solve their own problems.

fuck them, if allah is really all-powerful then why is he allowing them to die in such large numbers?

muslims BTFO

About fucking time

What's the story on the bottom part of the image?

Someone screen shot the comment section. Don't want to give them clicks.

>Radical Muslims
>Lefties don't know that all Muslims are Radical

49 DimensionalTetris

systematically destabilize all middle eastern countries causing floods of refugees to spread backwards ideology throughout Europe and Russia

take in zero of said refugees

stay a dominate powerhouse while the rest of the world is in perpetual turmoil

this shit was planned all the way back in the bush era

HAIL THE AMERICAN EMPIRE

You have 10 seconds to name an incidence of Islamic terrorism committed by immigrants in the US

>retarded fucking meme picture of dead shitskin kid to make people feel bad
i hate this shit so much. how would a country possibly benefit from letting all kinds of niggers into its borders for the sake of bleeding heart retardation?

>stuffing the picture of a child who is dead because his parents wanted their teeth fixed for free in Germany so they tried to cross the fucking ocean on a smuggler boat , for cheap emotional I pact on impressionable minds in order to propagate the invasion of a endless Islamic horde of men in their peak reproductive ages ,

This is the cheapest , yet most effective propaganda 101
And yet lefties constantly babble about their "superior " IQ and "russian Propaganda"
REeeeeeeeeeeeee

this kid would have grown up and raped a white woman, thank god he's dead

that shooting of 50 fruits

He's doing God's work. Screw what the lefties say. If they want the refugees so badly, then maybe they should be joining them.

Truck of peace in france

Born in Jew York, not an immigrant.

member sad things

>THE JEWS
fixed that for you

submitting FBI tip of this threat of rape on a child.

nobody cleaned that kid up yet?

>using a turkish kid as an example
wew i wonder who was behind these news

It's not the same shirt

Remember during the debates when Hillary said she wanted to bring in Syrian rapefugees?
>this happens

Can there be any better outcome than this?

its true, Muhammad believed in women's right.

a women's right to get raped at the age of 9.

>Fake news site
>filthy nigger OP

Didnt read any of it

>Trump approved the refugee ban amid the biggest refugee crisis in history and on Holocaust Remembrance Day, which honors the millions of people killed during World War II, many of whom tried to flee to the U.S. but were turned away.

the middle east has been destabilized for centuries. They are a shithole and always have been