Put yourself in his shoes

>can't refuse Trump's wall because he'll raise tariffs and the mexicans will suffer
>can't accept Trump's wall because he'll humilliate Mexico and the mexicans will suffer
>(((mexican intellectual))) who never worked a day in his life facing a genius multibillionaire who succeeded at everything he did in life
>elected because he was the only thin man in Mexico and could climb the stairs to the Palacio del Presidente
>your entire government is made of 80 IQ beaners who are too obese to go help you
>get bullied by the media for being weak

Being Enrique is suffering. We all know he's paying for that wall and it'll be the end of him.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/top-shoe-manufacturing-countries.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexicans have shoes?

Promise a few key Republicans and Democrats some mexican profits, they overthrow Trump, back to normal.

He's the ultra cuck. He's gonna hand over that money one peso at a time while Trump sticks his hoohoo dilly in beanerbro's chacha

Trump cant put tariffs. He is not the World trade organization.

No, Joao. We wont pay for the wall, American tax payers will.

b-but, we've already been doing this for decades now.
What do you think pay2play is, bought & paid for and the constant whining about lobbyists? Corruption, etc.
>Let's cure this cancer with more cancer.

They do this in mexico they, call them cartels. We already have our own terrible off shoot.
Why on earth would we want this.

Fuck you piss me off so much.

Get the pesos ready, Juan Miguel.

The tariffs are going up regardless. The entire point is to make Mexican goods -- largely automotive components and machinery -- noncompetitive in the American market.

Never. you are enjoying this because Mexico is better than huezil.

JUST

F

>genius multibillionaire who succeeded at everything he did in life
The only things he succeeded at are real state and the presidency. Every thing else he ever tried failed horribly.

Mexicans are such cucks. Trump should send America's supply of BBCs down there to breed Mexican women. That'll be the end of tiny beaner dick.

Come home, brown man

>be a corrupt literal faggot
yeah sorry he gets no compassion from me

hahahahahhahahaha maybe. Probably next week.

Unfortunately they're not paying for it. Tariffs/taxes are always passed down to the customer.

>Tariff affects consumer
>Consumers don't by products that are obviously higher priced than other products
>Mexico suffers while american consumers simply use alternative products

I call them Mexican Dustbusters

To be fair, all he really has to do is put a huge tax on the money orders sent to Mexico by Western Union and related companies from workers here who have family there. Even a moderate tax would produce huge revenue. I don't know why anyone hasn't thought of that already.

F

>top kek
well met OP, well met.

JUST PAY MY WALL UP

You're forgetting that by making things here in the states our prices are going to go up in order for manufacturers to cover their new overhead bill

Pay attention to February 04, things will get hard for him

Hispanoamericano alliance coming soon.

Burgershits not invited

>implying the cartels didn't pay Hillary Clinton to get the last wall idea shot down

We decline regardless.

I'm gonna get myself a brazilian qt3.14 :)

Will be wiped out by the Zeta immediately buay

Go on....

Americuck education

worldatlas.com/articles/top-shoe-manufacturing-countries.html

Mexico top 10 in shoe exportation.

>thinking that any other hispanic country like Mexico

The only alliance is going to be an alliance of drug cartels, your governments and peoples will not become one

Actually, the WTO limit is a 2.5% tariff

and Stop the fucking Cartels while we're at it.

*audible kek*

Trump should be the bigger man and make Mexico pay but make it seem like they didn't

And ignorant Drumpf said it will be 4.5%

WTO owns Drumpf.

trump doesn't even have to bargain. literally every country needs america, not the other way around. the problem is that we've had spineless presidents who couldn't handle one bit of pressure from foreign countries. all it took is one alpha male like trump to come into power to renegotiate the trade deals and put america on top.

america has all the leveraging power it needs. foreign countries can only bluff so much, but when u dont have leverage, you'll eventually bend the knee

Yep.

Mexicans need extra shoes to make their border crossing experience more comfy.

Mexico is acting like such fucking amateurs lol
they're literally falling for Trump Negotiating Tactics 101
he's playing them like a fiddle, exactly the way he wrote about in his books

at least we are not bafefeet like your niglets in rio.

Havent you pulled hearts recently?

>US
>listening to any world organization

Sorry, Juan, the US can do whatever the hell they want and we can't do shit about it.

yep art of the deal is his entire campaign and he will win again

no, there are signed laws. yhey must respect it.

or get nuked by China and Mexico hahahahahahha

CORTA MI VIDA EM PEDAZOS

Trump is doing Mexico a favor. This guy should be bullied.

i hope you are trolling/baiting us didnt sign any of the crap at all

See Mexico, that's your problem. You don't think you have to be held accountable for anything. You are dumber than the liberals that supported Hillary.

>genius multibillionaire who succeeded at everything he did in life

except for those seven bankruptcies and a sentence to military school for being a C average dick

We need some high energy Mexifags to label Nieto as the Mexican Jebb Bush

There is one way out Senor Mexico. You're probably not going to like it though. Maybe you will. It involves much tunneling of your moist brown puckering.

Fuck mexico and fuck brown people.

REPEATED DIGITS AND ENRIQUE IS THE NEW JEB

no, you the republicans are. All that drumpf is doing it will led you into a big recession. You are ignorants like drumpf. its 2017 not 1945

Just don't chop her head off

thats dilma and temer.

the only place drumpf can build a wall is in minecraft XDDDD

more specifically on this server
server.pol-blocks.tk

>nuked by mexico
kek

>china giving a shit about a 3rd world country filled with jumping beans
>china ever fucking with the US of A

This stage of the grieving process is formally known as "Denial"

>>can't refuse Trump's wall because he'll raise tariffs and the mexicans will suffer
Dude, that's happening regardless. That's how they're fucking paying for the wall, retard.

Life is going to get extremely shitty for illegal immigrants to the point they'll deport themselves, and we will be the ones who benefit. Your country will remain a shit hole who's main export are dime bags of dirt weed.

Pedo stuff is still in the hands of the NYPD. Not so fast.

Jesus christ this guy is a pussy, just pay for the goddamn wall already.You have nothing to lose, and you aren't a cuck for it.

how does wall harm mexicans

oops meant for Rodrigo here

I'd be shitting myself
>be president , but not really, do whatever cartels want to get beheaded Isis style
>much of the countries economy is illegal drugs export to the US
>most of my country exports are to the US
>Orange business man runs for us president , he wants to fuck my country
>talk shit on him because he can't possibly win
>he wins
>he plans huge tariffs
>still talk shit
>orange man is going to do it anyways
>people mass rioting over this orange nobody tweets to near coup level
>cartels are looking at me funny while sharpening their machetes

President of Mexico is fucked. If the wall and tariffs go without a hitch, Mexico is doomed to collapse,I would stand down and flee with my family before cartels come looking for blood ,

F

>>elected because he was the only thin man in Mexico and could climb the stairs to the Palacio del Presidente

This is actually shockingly close to being unironically true.

I think they have the fattest population on Earth, officially, with the highest obesity/overweight rates.

>people think the taxes are for money raising
It's for damaging Mexico economy so paying for the wall becomes a lesser burden to carry.

No but she might bite mine off if you know what I'm saying

You little beaner rats have ignored us for decades. You acted arrogant, you called us stupid hillbillies. You filled our streets with blood, drugs and gangs. You killed our children. You overran our hospitals, schools and universities. You used American jobs as a defacto welfare program for Mexico. You protected your southern border an despised illegals while funneling them into our country and calling anyone a racist who dissented. At the end of the day the higher echelon of Mexican society and academics laughed at poor Americans and never gave them a second thought.

Guess what Juan, we remembered all of it and you are all going to pay a very dear price.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10

How many battalions does the WTO have?

Yep, they overtook america a few years back and it rose ever since

>yfw southward expansion in the US' near future
MANIFEST DESTINY TWO: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

>can't accept Trump's wall because he'll humilliate Mexico and the mexicans will suffer

I don't think Mexico can be anymore humiliated and is already suffering because of Nieto's stupidity.

He had to make the deal the first time Trump came
REEEEE

Fuck mexico and fuck brown people

Press F to pay respects

F

Mexico would be divided by how many cartels if the country collapsed? 5? 6? More? Less?

This shit's interesting, it's like we're seeing a large country about to fall apart and sizing up the main combatants before it happens. I'm gonna research these cartels.

>>elected because he was the only thin man in Mexico and could climb the stairs to the Palacio del Presidente

>genius multibillionaire

You think the wall is going to bother the cartels? They're going to make even more profit off of it.

That's right, Pablo. You're paying for the wall. Trump is gonna send you 20 million refugees. Get ready for it.

I thought the wall was a meme. Is it actually happening?

So I move my account to Scotiabank? Set up a middleman to move the money from Canada to Mexico?

We all really need to step up our bullying of Mehico for being the fattest country on the planet, we've been slacking.

Things to make fun of Mehico for;

-Fattest people on Earth
-Mestizo infestation of like half the population
-Ruled by drug cartels on the down low at the best of times, and will break apart into warring cartel states upon Mehico's collapse, which is on it's way
-their love of beans of all types and tacos
-Their President is a cuck faggot manlet

I'm sure there are plenty more.

I would, but I don't respect Mexico.

Yes and Mexico is going to pay for it

Mexico cannot be humiliated.

Correct the failure of 1812 first tbqhwy senpai and we'll join you in the Southern Campaign.

Fuck yes it is, you leaf. The border between memes and reality is weakening, but the border between us and Mexico is getting ten feet taller.

Only the presidency. That's rich. He was also a television success.

Why are you trying to act like an economist? You're not. Why are you repeating the same shit the media, that has been wrong at every turn for the last 12 months, has been spewing?

Are you so fucking short sighted and stupid that you do not see that a wall will help make Mexico great again? It's like you want narcos and illegals from Central America to run your country forever. You're too stupid to have a say in the matter.

fuck off beaver nigger

Mexico can eat a dick! They're paying.

Slash hugs, dude.

Fuck off Paco

Touché

Don't chinks have yuge tariffs/duties on select imports surpassing just a couple percent? Afaik they may take subsidies and other factors into consideration, put up quotas with prohibitive duties for quantities exceeding them etc How are burgers doing the same suddenly a no-no

feels good that the beaners are finally getting exposed for what they are: weak.