Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/study-finds-greek-bailouts-saved-banks-not-people-511303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, the EU in the ass.

they're just cute old people you fucking degenerate

CUTE!!!

They're a qt old couple

fpbp

i can believe he just tried to hold the queens hand...

fuck yes they did we elected fucking NAMOR

just old ppl being kewt

fpbp

fpbp

What baby would they give birth to?

Way better looking than Merkel.

Definately FICKI FICKI

Trump grabbed her by the pussy. No doubt

DRUMPFED.COM

server.pol-blocks.tk
play minecraft with us senpai

i'd like a 3 way with them

Oh yeah buddy. That tree and the bush got it on.

looks like he was helping her get down the steps

true gentleman

I thought that was the muzzies job.

He is just helping her down some steps cause she is in heels. Such a supreme gentlman.

You wouldn't be able to keep up with the don. His energy is too high. You would be outmatched in length, girth, stamina, intensity, and sensuality.

he was helping your old unelected hag to get off stairs
who told this dumb bitch that wearing high heels is a good idea when youre 89 years old?

even merkel is smarter than her. at least she wears flat and trousers, easier to escape sniper fire too then

Yes. Donald will gain trust of female world leaders and other important women with his BOC. Its his special way of getting better deals that he talked about during his campaign.

shes so fucking ugly

>greek culture

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in Washington D.C. , possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Trump Water bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Anthony Weiner and Elliot Spitzer. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed May's pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and the British P.M. moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Trump’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

They are old as fuck. Old people can't pull a quickie. They need like hours to prepare and shit

HUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

yeah yeah nice meme
here ahve some REALITY ;-)

oh you forgot to paint the(( german/american ))bank collector coming and taking everything away btw, nothing left for the poor greece-animal-meme ;(

global.handelsblatt.com/politics/study-finds-greek-bailouts-saved-banks-not-people-511303

why so butthurt, davos?

are you upset that greece hasn't been relevant in over 2000 years?

even bulgaria is more relevant than you, roach rape baby

He was being a gentleman and helping her down the stairs

fpbp 10/10

>at least she wears flat and trousers
not every woman wants to look like a transvestite

YUROPOORS BTFO

No, just a. BRITISH TEA Golden SHOWER for the Emperor Trump

Clearly helped her down a few steps fag

How come May didn't slap him and screech about the oppression of the patriarchy?

She looks like "unhand me, you horrid arse "

back to tumblr, whore