If they aren't welcome as refugees

What should they do then? Return to their country and fight?

return to their country and die
i don't give a fuck

Yes

literally /thread

Yes.
Its sickening to me that all these men have fled their home and country because they're too faggy and craven to fight

If a people won't fight for their sovereignty they have no right being free. They are already slaves to whoever will take them.

The adult aged men absolutely go back and fight, the women and children should be in Turkey because that is the logical place to go.

We should establish sanctuaries for them in their countries using our military

Then, using our military we should murder all the terrorists

Then we should make sure all the refugees aren't terrorists. Like really really make sure.

And then execute all the wolves in sheep's clothing

And then let them back into their country with free ipod nanos.

Fine by me

Yes, it is nature's way of stoking change.

Would you really fight for Assad if you were in their situation?

>adult men leaving their families behind to get gibs in other countries

They can get fucked

if it was my homeland, I would fight.

running away solves no problems. only makes more.

Thy should return to their home countries and make things better for their own people instead of MUH BENEFITS

Why the fuck does Europe even allow """refugees""" from anywhere else but Syria? serious question

Go to Mexico I hear its so great we don't even need a wall to keep people from fleeing that country into the US.

Show up on Saudi Arabia's doorstep

They can go to other mudslime nations like Germany or Sweden

GAS
CHAMBERS

>Return to their country and fight?
yes
duh

Don't know, don't care.
Not my problem.
Nothing we say or do is ever good enough, and its always our fault, anyway.
Time to put your big girl panties on and figure this one out for yourselves.

fpbp

so

what do we do when Russia cock blocks out safezones in Syria

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

yes without a doubt. no idea how so many traitors walk around in europe

If you don't like Assad make your own movement. Always defend the right of your own nation

Yeah, that would do it.

>ignore/ignored by islamic countries and going straight to whatever high gibs western countries they can get into

fuck them 2bh. Poland took some and they all ran to Germany anyway

Yes, if there are that many grown men that have a problem with theor countries management, then it is their job to clean up their yard. The women and children can stay in camps located in southern Spain, Camaroon, and Turkey (they will be brought back home after their men fix their country).

i despise migration so fuckin much, because of it my people if i can call them that fucked off and left the brave few to fight alone

we would of have an united Ireland long ago if wernt for this mentality that other countries should pick up the tab for the cowards that left.

and i will always have resentment for them if they ever returned and so shall Syria, those fuckers deserve to die.

Gas them NOW!

Its harame to leave your country in time of crisis. We just want them to be good muslims.

>checked

also, no
they should play minecraft with us instead and bring us diversity
server.pol-blocks.tk

stay in turkey

Go back where they came from and defend their wives and children.

sometimes I ask myself what I would do in the same situation
when I really think about it, if Soros' Jew army started shelling the shit out of everything tomorrow I would stay to save my home and way of life to the end, even if I'd probably be fucking useless and very poorly trained

fuck off faggot, these scumbag countries werent letting european refugees in during WW1 and 2.

Who cares? Most of Syria is safe now anyway, but again I don't care. They just need to stay away.

war in a country, go to refugee camp in a country close by who has the same culture as you.

but no they travel through 15 countries which are at peace and still claim they are refugees.

Fukk off they just want money

Bunch of violent, ungrateful faggots. They're willing to show up to fight women and children however they flee from the honor of battle in their own nations.

I know that I wouldn't flee the US if it was invaded or had another civil war.

>What should they do then? Return to their country and fight?
either that, or seek refuge with THEIR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE
fuck, syria is literally surrounded by sunni muslim states. lebanon, jordan and turkey are all at peace, as are other sunni states in the region (saudi arabia, all the small gulf emirates, egypt)
these aren't dirt poor countries either - saudi arabia and the gulf emirates in particular are filthy rich with oil money.

so just let them stay with their fellow muslims. literally ZERO reason for us to take them.

if they aren't welcome also means who the fuck cares what they do.

it's a fucking emotional bait tactic to ask that shit

Return them to Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and Assad controlled Syria, where 90% of Syrian refugees already reside. Or force the gulf states to actually help with something other than funding terrorism.
They can fight against Assad then, just stay the fuck out of Europe.
Because it's racist not to.

Get out.

If you open your home to a homeless man, you're a good but naive person.

if you open your home to a homeless man and he invites 15 of his buddies over to fuck your wife and shit in your living room, you're retarded, and well within your rights to kick them the fuck out, regardless of each one's individual woes.

Well, yes?

I would prefer if they returned to get killed, but they should fight

What's it like in the countries they came from, demographically? Having lost so many men to war and regugee-ing to Yurop.

I mean have you got like entire towns of only women and kids? Or do you really have the middle east thing, and all the abundance of women are just in harems of well-off guys who didn't flee to Yurop.

early americans fought like hell to rid themselves of tyrants and those who would controls them for their own ends. there is no reason they shouldnt do the same. theyve even had the titan of the USA standing behind them trying ti spoon feed them liberty. but they are still children, they wont take to it.

I'm fairly cowardly but fucking hell these people need to take charge.
I've defended my household from criminals and I'd sure as hell fight to defend my Democracy and Freedoms.
These people need to fight Islamists and defend their rights but its obvious that time and time again when confronted about Islamic extremism they condemn it publicly but do nothing because ultimately IS and the sort are islamic and by their own beliefs contrary to what they claim will face persecution becase Islamists are still as 'unislamic' as you claim they are, are still muslims by their unholy book.

Let them die, shlomo

>Or do you really have the middle east thing, and all the abundance of women are just in harems of well-off guys who didn't flee to Yurop.

depends on where they are
jihadi/rebel controled area? what you said.
ISIS controlled area? they get force-married to ISIS fighters, or enslaved.
assad controlled area? no idea

why not just die?

who cares? just leave.

Literally millions of them. If they had just stood and fought in the first place they could have fixed everything but they ran like cowards and will get a cowards death.

No you fight against both sides.... you out number them both.

>their country
if its theirs then yes, fight for it

Fpbp

I'm glad the US has its own wall of water and sharks.

fpbp

This
we are not the world's janitor

this
not obligated to help some shitskin cunts

Kill them all then dump them in an open air mass grave?

Yes, possibly, I don't care.

fpbp

Funny and accurate.