What are some Sup Forums approved restaurants and eateries?

What are some Sup Forums approved restaurants and eateries?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dennys.com/post/127447544258/medium-rare-pepe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wendys

I usually like buying a takeaway spaghetti bolognese from a local italian restaurant

Asian restaurants are a hit or a miss, some are good and serve good quality food but there are some cheap asian restaurants and the food is usually really poor quality and lacks flavour

Steak Houses are always great

>anything in oklahoma

wendy's

Chick-fil-A

How the hell is Wendy's Sup Forums approved?

Their chicken sandwiches are pretty great.

oh man i wish a had a big chicken fry like that right now

>being this new

is this fucking real. seriously. have we really cucked the world into adopting our memes?

RIP BK

>How the hell is Wendy's Sup Forums approved?

You can make 200-250k a year as a chef at Wendy's.

blog.dennys.com/post/127447544258/medium-rare-pepe

Home made meals is the true red pill

Chick-Fil-A

I also exclusively go to Hobby Lobby for arts and crafts stuff.

italians

Comet ping pong pizza.
There's been a thread about it for months.

Really, this. I can't stand purchased food anymore. It's all either crap, expensive, or both.

Learn to fucking cook.

Chick-til-A if casual
Longhorn Steakhouse if formal

The person running the Denny's social media has been a high-grade memester for years. We've been worming our way into society, becoming the jew.

>arts and crafts
What're you, some kind of fag?

poorfags detected

feels good ordering ubereats every night and getting whatever I feel like delivered straight to my door, hassle free

just had chik fil a for the first time today

are the chicken sandwiches supposed to be plain besides pickles? it was quite plain but the chicken was good

the tendies were better imo

feels so fucking good being the captain now

You could get a deluxe

is Culvers our guy?

Carls Jr/Hardees

Golden Corral.

Streak n Shake

Anything run by Gordon Ramsay

My frequent goto is a place called The Social Lounge in West Chester, PA. They specialize in cajun/creole cuisine, are moderately priced and the portions are generous but not overbearing. I've never been to Louisiana to have authentic, but I've heard they get the flavors right. Even though it looks like it would be a hot-spot for lefty hipster flies, the atmosphere is pretty chill. Probably because West Chester is a wealthy area and doesn't take kindly to street trash.

I only ever buy wood and boards for making architecture models, as well as blades and glue, since Home Depot and other places don't sell the very thin planks and sticks I used. Yep I guess I'm a fag now.

Jimmy Lanes in Springfield Oregon. Good sandwiches, jimmy is cool, lots of methheads, but it's cool, they're all just buying smokes and jimmy's got a piece

You are eating food unfit for livestock.

The reddest of red-meal-pills is having meal kits delivered to your house for preparation. Preferably avoiding the sugar-jew, the HFC-jew, the whiteflour-jew, the antibiotics-jew, the factory-farm-jew.....you get the idea.

I am presently on a paleo meal kit service and it kicks fucking ass. Everything is pretty simple to prepare and tasty as fuck.

That sounds pretty degenerate by Sup Forums standards.

>the letting-a-business-decide-what-you-eat jew

Friend, never explain yourself to a leaf.

They lack standing to question anyone on anything and they as absent the faculties to grasp your explanation even if they did.

Wrong, I pick the meals you fucking idiot.

If it is all shit I pause delivery and switch to any of the many other services.

interesting hobby. sound /comfy/.

Why is hobby lobby based though?

MAN THIS BLACK FLOWER NIGGER LITERALLY ACTS LIKE THIS IS HER STREAM GOD SAKES

Sous vide master race here.

OK LITERALLY GRAB A GUN AND SHOOT THIS BLACK GIRL IN THE HEADP LZ

how do you sear it

I can dig that, I wish I had the time and patience for it. Every time I've had sous vide it has been top notch.

>paleo
Unless you have crohns or other similar diseases, there is no reason to limit your self to this "diet"

Willie Nelson's Texas Roadhouse.

Holy fuck, try it.

Non-stick pan highest heat. 1min each side while spooning butter over the top.

>paleo diet

That isn't good for you. Cavemen were fit because they were hunting and working all day, not because of what they ate. They lacked or had limited nutrients we need.

You are getting conned.

Chic-Fil-A of course. Fuck fags.

>Poopsi products
No.