No video in 4 months

Has (((MTV))) recognized that everyone sees through this retarded sophistic avalanche of diarrhea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
seekingalpha.com/news/3235937-viacom-ceo-sale-paramount-mtv-turnaround-targeted
youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc
youtube.com/watch?v=rU_bV3mYSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0_YUyN8b-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obligatory

They're not expecting the level of backlash they got from normies.

Even my blue pilled family thinks MTV is crap, even the 15 y/o sister.

They'll probably rev her up for some Trump bashing that's equally as fecal.

Being incessantly racist against white people doesn't pay the bills anymore I guess.

> everyone sees through this retarded sophistic avalanche of diarrhea

I think it's more likely the viewership tanked.

Do you really expect them to pull something controversial that is also well watched?

>They're not expecting the level of backlash they got from normies.
>Even my blue pilled family thinks MTV is crap, even the 15 y/o sister.

I think this is only incidental to the real problem. They ran out of outrage and they got so dumb even their target audience stopped watching.

That said they may just be reworking it behind the scenes, no word on it being dead either.

Didn't they come out with that "New Years Resolutions for White Males" vid like a month ago?

they're in the wrong time line

>Even my blue pilled family thinks MTV is crap

MTV has been total garbage since at least the early 90's. The only way they can possibly be making money is through bundling of cable channels. If it was à la carte, they'd be gone everywhere except for New York and Los Angeles.

pretty sure they removed it, even normies lost their shit

Most people understand MTV is some bizarre pure propaganda channel from LA.

The weirdest shit is people sometimes play it, but nobody pays attention. It's just a channel that people play but nobody listens to the shit they do besides some music videos.

Like a retarded down syndrome child deciding he wants to pursue a career in propaganda-but nobody takes them seriously-yet they have to be nice to the downy cause his parents are rich and own an entire city (A city that happens to be where this shit is cranked out of)

This. And it feels so good.

Luckily we still have this
youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
It still pisses me off even though 'they' lost. That 'ethnic' drumshit in the background makes it so much worse too.

Hol up *smacks lips* you be sayin *drankz purple* we wuz * pays child support* raycis?

*smokes Newport*
Dann only whitey can be raycis

MTV used to be kind of fun back in the 90's but the internet and reality tv killed them

>Didn't they come out with that "New Years Resolutions for White Males" vid like a month ago?
Yeah, and it got down voted to hell too.

So OP is wrong, they will never give up. They don't give a shit about ratings or money right now when far more important things are at stake.

CNN is in the gutter right now and they still choose to double down on Cultural Marxism.

Holy shit, do you remember that New Year's Resolutions for White People?

The uploaded it not once, but TWICE!

It got destroyed and taken down with in two hours; both times!

Have they uploaded anything like that since around New Years? Or have they learned their lesson?

>Yeah, and it got down voted to hell too.

Three times. They removed it, added it back as if it was new, and it got downvoted to hell until they removed it.

It only exists as re-uploads on other channels for proof. It doesn't exist on the channel proper.

It doesn't even matter. We may have forgotten what it's like but modern libs greatest pass time is protesting.

Make no mistake about it we will see Bernie Sanders freaks style protest during trumps primaries for 4 straight years.

These people have just been itching at the bit to get back on the trail.

We won't go 3 days in the USA without a "major" anti-trump protest somewhere in this country over the next 4 years+

The Bernie protests were just the modern generation getting their feet wet.

Viacom's CEO was shitcanned recently. The new CEO says he wants to "turn around MTV."

seekingalpha.com/news/3235937-viacom-ceo-sale-paramount-mtv-turnaround-targeted

youtu.be/SBluYsydAVc

That filthy spic bitch with the blockhead. WTF is wrong with that shit

Nah, MTV is still retarded

They dig up (mostly dead) celebs interviews now where people like Carrie Fisher or Meryl Streep said anything political correct ahead their times or anything liberal or progressive in any narrative friendly way. Then there are theTrump videos. They think they can go full buzzfeed but they don't have the money or the outreach to pull it off even the normies fucking hate it

She still does videos on her own youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0_YUyN8b-U

I was happy when the Larry Wilmore show was canceled, b/c she was frequently on that as well. Her career is basically over at this point, thankfully.

>has a white husband

every fucking time

Today is a good day to die

You're talking about MTV. You even emphasized the company in the OP.

YOU ARE POSTING IN A SHILL THREAD. MTV IS GETTING FREE PRESS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT. THIS IS LEGIT SHILLING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MTV has pretty much fully murdered itself at this point, their channel can't get a good audience, their videos have massive dislikes and don't even have any views, all the comments except for trolls and shills are negative comments. Even a former fucking VJ went onto info wars just to shit on MTV

MTV is dying.

Not reading your shill. Will regrettably bump one last time to warn others. The company mentioned knows how this would play out on the fucking internet. You think they are really retarded? They made the video to drum up controversy and free press, you fools.

THIS IS ACTUAL SHILLING. THIS WHOLE BS WAS A SHILL AND IT WAS SUCCESSFUL. LEARN FROM IT.

And its great to see it in its death throws. I asked my 13 year old niece what she thought if MTV and if she liked any of the shows on it. She said no one she knows watches it. That she saw something once about drunk Brits screwing each other and thought they looked like retarded uggos.

>Not reading your shill.
Fuck you, I can shit on MTV all I want, and you can't stop me from shit talking about MTV

I hope MTV goes to hell, I hope the staff of MTV gets some horrible form of aids and cancer that painfully finishes them off. I hope MTV just suddenly goes bankrupt trying to counter all that. I hope they go down with CNN and MSNBC as well

>that video
>Has a white guy read a script off a computer with no actual opinion of his own.

Let me tell you right now, it is completely AWESOME to not have any white guilt. The best part is, I didn't have to do anything special to achieve this.

i cant even imagine the levels of cuckoldry that guy must be on.

His "wife" is the bull. Every night is pegging night.

Whats NTV?
t. Modern shithead

Someone should troll their podcast LARPing as a man with a cuck fetish asking if getting pegged is manly or not.

They had a video 2 months ago.