Tucker Carlson Tonight

TCT

Will Tucker host tonight? Let's find out.

Livestream for the Britbongs who didn't pay their propaganda license.
livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

Hopefully the no grayscale comic fag edition tonight as well.

>old preppy

he's about as funny as herpes

I guess he's here.

It's time

You're damn right I am. This thread is cancer and should be slide nightly. Read the fucking sticky newfags.

Best time of my day.

>should be slide

Why? His show discusses politics which is what I thought Sup Forums was for...?

This is a circle jerk thread so you autist a can beat off to straw man arguements made by a kike puppet how doesn't this thread belong on Sup Forums there's no policy discussion here just talking about a nightly tv show

Nightly

Kind of sad this is the best time of your day. Also, you realize you bump the thread every time you post one of your uncomics, right?

>being this new
Sage

This guy is talking out of his ass so hard. Hahahahahahahhahaha bkowing the fuck off

I'm fine being the only one posting.

Bump

There are much worse threads on Sup Forums regarding your arguments.

Tucker talks about many conservative issues Sup Forums sides with and he fights libtards over them.

His show is completely relevant as is this thread. He is the most Sup Forumsitically correct MAYNE STREEM METIOR propaganda host.

You're a loony.

Suck my fucking nuts you roody poo I've been here for years these threads will never amount to anything but my shitposting huehuehuehue

this disabled globalist needs to fucking die

You've been here for years? I'm so impressed.

Are you just a CTR shill?

What are your political leanings?

Looks like it's just us here...

Yeah, kikehammer is a fucking joke.

dont bite it

He literally looks like an alien form the Men In Black series. I always was suspect of him since 10 years ago, only to find out he's a jew within the last few years.

>2007
I think about the fact that I've been shitposting for a decade now and worry about how my son will end up
>ctr?
No I'm not a paid Russian troll either
>political leanings
Constitutional conservative

Good goy.

What'd I miss so far, Tuckboys?

>why should we go to war for estonia?
>because global alliances matter
>why do they matter?
>because they matter

Bite it user be a good goy and open up for daddy
He looks like the mob boss from space jam and he also looks like the troll from the day man plan in it's always sunny and he looks like the bad guy in that one movie where Santa clause fights those troll things

Ok, it's good to hear you are fighting for your son.

Do you not agree with anything tucker says? Sure he is most likely pressured to not go full Sup Forums on fox but he is at least saying some things out of the norm, no?

Two Jews being Jews and tucker facilitating the jewery

You gotta pay the troll toll to get this boys hole.

Probably 60-75% of the things tucker says I agree with. His show is the best show on tv. But he's still a kike puppet at the end of the day.

>YOU GOTTA PAY THE TROLL TOLL TO GET IN

I fucking hate Estonia those faggots should all gas themselves

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL?

LETS GOOOO!!!

POST RECENT LIB CUNTS GETTING TUCKED THE FUCK IN

Yeah, him and (((bernie goldberg))) are such obvious jews, it's like they've lost their reptilian covers.

This shit is disgusting me. I didn't know planned parenthood was so fucked up its not like there was video released about them selling baby parts. Oh wait there was.

>IM A CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT
-you

its scared

Is that a photograph for ants??

I agree that he is a kike puppet, aren't we all in the end? I work for a giant corporation, I wish I didn't but we all have to make money.

Have you completely separated yourself from the almighty jew so you can survive?

In the end, can't we at least hope tucker is dropping a few redpills into the mouths of former megan kelly viewers?

>When you attempt to Troll the Trolls
See my other thread nigger

>unironically posting john Oliver
Kys fagit

No

It's boys soul.

No but I sure as fuck can role play on Sup Forums about it. I wouldn't be able to get my wonderful dose of Loli if I cut myself off of all Jewish media

You don't understand real trolling. I miss the great cross board raids of Sup Forums. Newfags will never understand.

No Charlie's uncle raped him it's definitely boys hole

This faggot is in full filibuster mode to kill time and not have to answer questions

So you're role playing, that's fine, but it isn't helping your son, if he even exists.

Don't touch your boys hole.

He is trying to get through the segment without getting tucked

this is a serious question, are you fucking retarded?

The uncle with the small hands?

Your Satan trips tell me otherwise user
>you do know where you are, don't you user?

You guys are generally overreacting about this show, but I watched it tonight and the opening interview was great.

Loved to seeing hypocritical Christians getting BTFO

dang he got Tulsi Gabbard on next. Love her.

TULSI IS BAE

Admit it, you like tucker. You're here for the full hour.

wow whos this REEEEEE

Yes his giant hands.
I fucking love chelsi gabbard she's so hot and she hates muzzies like any good Hindu does. I'd back her over most establishment neocons desu

She is nice.

>the wall is not the problem
>the problem is what do you do when they bypass the wall

is this guy serious? i feel like he is just fucking with us

NO DIPSHIT THE WALL WILL REDUCE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND DRUGS BECAUSE THATS WHAT FUCKING 50 FOOT WALLS DO

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST EVEN AFTER TUCKER EXPLAINS THE ISRAEL WALL AND OTHERS

"WELL UHH EVEN IF IT IS A 50 FOOT WALL THEY WILL GET BY IT"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY BUILD WALLS EVER IF THEY DONT WORK

WHY DO I LOCK MY DOOR AT NIGHT

ITS ALL USELESS

How are you with bird law?

You're a FUCKING faggot nigger this is better than any other news show out there
She's so hot. Best political waiting hmnnggggg
I'm here forever user
>implying
Lurk more nigger

This is the only argument they have left

>why do prisons have walls

Canadian bird law? I know I can fuck them there that's all I need to know.

>why do castles have walls

They don't work at all

ugh its you again with your shittty comics boy i went throught his once ill go through it again ull about to get rekt boi so gtfo while u still have a chance

Tulsi is btfo'ing the libshits

They don't work either
>1 post by this ID
She's Hindu she hates Islam and Jews

>3. You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text
>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

God I love her.
She's my dem-fu.

>hi im tulsi and i care deeply about the misplaced children/families of syria and the living conditions. i feel true sorrow for them

shut the fuck up

fucking joke

fuck off piece of shit politician

This is genuinely the first time I've seen someone talk sense about the Syrian War on American tv

This woman is incredibly smart.

boi i meant in that other thread a few days ago where i absolutely FUCKING OBLITERATED YOU you fucking diploid

This doesn't change the fact you're a faggot
Fucking right she's perfect she even knows about the obama admin running guns to rebels in Syria and creating isis
She's hot fuck off
And she's sexy BEST TIMELINE
It scares me she could beat pence in 2024 I wouldn't mind that she's cool but very progressive.

STOP BULLY TULSI

>there you go with that fucking diploid shit again
You make yourself look infinitychan retrded when you say shit like this

I want to cum on those pox-marked cheeks.

>hnnnnnngggggggg

Yes, there are a lot of "alternative facts" we are being fed by the (((MAYNE STREEM METIOR))). Islam is and has been destroying Christian nations for the last 1400 years. It is happening in Syria right now on a grand scale and the USA/Globalists are financing it.

She's hot she gets a free pass. Someone should find her nudes

Gabbard will probably run for President within the next 20 years. She saw that Clinton was a dead (wo)man walking and a symbol of the past and abandoned the DNC for Bernie in the middle of the campaign

have you noticed how everyone in this thread is arguing with you you fucking diploid? YOURE A CUNT

Syria is only 10% Christian (highest in ME) isn't that crazy when it should be much higher! Islam will rule the world one day and we can't do anything about it just stall it as long as possible.

She is beautiful.

No that just means I've been here longer than everyone here don't you know how Sup Forums works newfag!

Not as beautiful as my hilarious comics though

Yes, considering the ME is where Christianity came from. Honestly, fuck jews and fuck islam, Christians should demand a homeland where Christ was born and walked but the message of Christ was not for this earth. But I still feel like fuck the jews, they aren't even jews, and fuck muslims who took over the holy land by force.

They are not funny, do you just keep posting the same 5 over and over? I don't even look at them.

This message was for you, not myself >>>

They are not funny, do you just keep posting the same 5 over and over? I don't even look at them.

Anyway, good show tonight, see you guys Monday.

Sleep tight and stay Tucked in.

I agree. We need a new crusade.
Save these comics and start shitposting them in threads each one is different and you'll see why they are funny I'm sure one of these are you

Fair enough, I will give them a look on Monday when you post them again, I'm sure you'll be there.