Kek in Hunduism

Last thread got archived. Les get this message spread. Shadilay is an old Hindu surname that is derived from a hymn praising frogs. If this is a message it means the human idea of Kek predates the Egyptians as Hinduism is the worlds oldest religion.
forebears.io/surnames/shadilay

Praise be to Kek

Druze are true masters of meme magic

Baha'i are the real globalist jews

>loopoos invented Kek
THIS CANNOT BE
I AM IN CHARGE HERE

htt p://forebears.io/surnames/shadilay

>Every single time it rained the little frog went and kept watch, and since then all green frogs have cried,“Shadilay! Shadilay!” when it rains."

>Shadilay appears to hold some significance to rain, fresh starts, floods. Some sort of higher being with the ability to wipe clean any slate.

Oh boy we gonna drain the swamp

KEK is literally a god of a street shitting country TOP LEL

nigger they were originally aryans. read a book nigger.

there is no kek you fools

>there is no kek you fools

There is a pantheon

Well the statue everyone has is actually the goddess Heqet not Kek. She is the life bringer. Also Kek represents the new beginning.

This doesn't negate the importance of the statue however. The name of Heqet itself is a prophesy for telling the birth of Kek in our age.

Could the cows bowing down be the SJWs?

This is getting spooky.

kek disagrees with you and will rain kekfire upon your entire familam for generations if you don't bend the fucking knee right this minute and beg his forgiveness.

blasphemer

something bad will happen to you for saying that

We shape reality with our thoughts. Kek/the frog are simply the logos in which we focus to manifest reality. We must focus on them with love and positivity to manifest a better world. You receive what you give.

this is just something a random guy has uploaded, don't be so gullible

I don't know I thought that maybe the cows also make the sound "Shadilay" as a show of excitement.

You have no idea of the forces you're inciting.

PRAISE KEK

LAY UPON ME YOUR BLESSING

PRAISE BE

Aren't we all just some gods dream while he's in a boat floating in a sea of milk?

HE IS WITH US

Define "excitement"

>sick bastard

We need more then one sign.

Blasphemer

Does 69 count as a get?

You're trying too hard.